User Reviews for Errin

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 4 reviews 169 medications

3.2
Summary of Errin reviews 41 reviews 4.2

Reviews for Errin

For Birth Control "I took this birth control and it made my mood horrible. I got so irritable and mean. Caused my armpits to get lumps and became very sore. I got pretty severe headaches. Woke up feeling hazy. Stopped taking it right away and it all went away. Not getting pregnant is not worth the side effects. It made me miserable. Do not take this."

Sarahannmeow July 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I have been on this pill for a year now. I went a while without a period just constant spotting. Well, I can't tell if it's an extremely light period or just spotting. It's not enough blood for a tampon or pad but a liner. I hate it bc if I do want to have sex, I have to act like I have to pee right before just to make sure I'm not bleeding. I'm on my last pack & then I'm done with it. I also was on this pill due to high bp & horrible periods. I'll take my risks at not taking this anymore!"

BrittCoop (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was on Errin .35 for 6 weeks and decided to stop taking it due to having my period for all but 3 weeks straight. Only had small breaks in between like a day here or there and just when I thought it was done it started again. It also make me very tired to the point I would fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon if I wasn't actively doing something. I started it mainly because I am done having children and my periods were terrible because of my Fibromyalgia. The cons of taking this far out-weigh the pros for me. I would rather just feel like crap for a couple days a month than deal with periods lasting weeks."

rednecksissy (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I'm 20, 5'5 , and 155 pounds. While taking Errin I finally stopped getting my period and got my appetite back. I was on the combination pill which made me nauseous , tired and in the end I constantly kept spotting and getting my period along with worsened cramps. HOWEVER while taking Errin I have gained two or three pounds so far and my skin is breaking out. I'd like to say on the bright side I don't get a period but.. let's me honest I'd rather be off birth control. I've been on Errin for 1 month and one week. Good luck ladies"

Corrine_ June 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "Side effects, side effects, side effects!!!! Rapid weight gain, headaches, fainting, cholesterol raised to high levels, severe abdominal cramping"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "So, I'm 23 years old. I went to the doctor not only for a birth control but for something to control my terrible menstrual cycle...I would bleed for 7 days straight, heavily at that. I was first put on Depo which I absolutely adored! No periods, no terrible side effects like most people warn you about. Well after 2 years my doc tells me it's not good to be on Depo longer than 2 years so I switched to a pill. I smoke and at this point in my life I am not ready to quit, So I take progestin only pills. At first starting Errin, I spotted for about 2 weeks but I figured that was because of not having a period for nearly 2 years. Since then I have a period every Month and while they only last about 4 days with moderate bleeding. Cramps are bad!!!"

KeaK June 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "There's one pro: I didn't get pregnant. But it didn't even matter. I've always had normal periods so I was surprised when my period went out of wack as soon as I started these pills. They made it so irreuglar. I would never know when it was going to come, and I was having one about every two weeks, and one period lasted for 9 days, which I've never had a period more than 6. And sometimes it would come, stop for a day, then come back the next day?? The consistency fluctuated, it would be extremely light then the next day extremely heavy. It was not worth It because I never knew when I was gonna be able to have sex with my bf. And on top of that, it gave me horrible anxiety. I would wake up and feel nervous and freaking out for no reason"

Everynicknameihaveisinuse? May 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I'm 42, started this pill as a birth control method & also to hopefully reduce my heavy monthly periods, 2 months in now & my experience is horrible! I have 1 week left of pills & I'm not going to continue to take them... 1st month started pack on Sunday after my period was finished, after another 7 days approx. of taking the pills I have another full 6-7 day period...then after that around day 21ish (which should have been when I was supposed to get my period) got it yet again... I'm on pill pack 2 now...I'm now due for my period, I've had breast tenderness for 2 weeks and horrific cramping every evening (I take the pill in the morning) occupanied with nausea...side effects make it hard to tell if it's the pill or pregnancy!"

Vnomiss January 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I am looking to get off of the birth control Errin because I have had 3 periods in one month! I have never experienced this before when taking a regular hormone birth control. I plan on getting my old birth control back immediately!!! I was only taking it to breastfeed, but I am not breastfeeding anymore and can move on to the regular birth control."

Crystal Marshall January 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "When I first started this BC I liked it...first month no bleeding missed my period totally and my nipples hurt so bad I thought I was pregnant but then a week into the second month my period showed up. I lost weight that I gained on previous birth controls so I liked that about this pill but now I've been on it for 6 months and I've noticed the past 2 months I've had little To no sex drive and it makes discharge REALLY thick I don't like that , also it's making it so it's nearly impossible to orgasm all of a sudden and I'm getting acne.I'm not super happy with this BC and I'm going to switch but I am glad it worked well for 4-6 months considering how sensitive I am to BC pills."

Anonymous December 27, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "Does a great job as both birth control and helping with my endo symptoms! My only complaint is the spotting and sometimes it makes my period still a bit irregular (i.e., longer) and odd."

ellee2 December 25, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "The first time I was on this (before baby #2) it was effective for almost a year then decided to stop taking it after experiencing anxiety, chest pain, acne and I swear it made my BP go up. The symptoms disappeared within a few days. Fast forward to now I have been put back on this pill and after 2 months I am stopping it again for same previous symptoms. This pill is the worst. I would not recommend."

mom82711 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have only been on this pill for 3 weeks now, but wanted to insert my experience because it seems pretty different than some of the other reviewers. I had light spotting for about a week and a half four days into taking the pill, then it completely stopped. I didn't experience any other side effects until the next week: dizziness, lightheadedness, and something I can only describe as a "mental cloudiness." These effects would normally last 15 hours after taking the pill (I take it at 9PM). Nothing I do could help it--eating, drinking water, you name it. Feels kind of like I have morning sickness or something until 2PM, but I would like to add that that is not consistently every day. I take my pill at the same time every day."

anonymous87354 November 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I started taking this when I was breastfeeding. My milk production decreased, but I don't believe it's linked to the birth control. Now that I'm no longer breastfeeding, my period is lighter than normal and I have random spotting. It isn't much at all though, so I really don't have complaints. I have yet to become pregnant again (thank the lord), and I haven't had any major issue so I like this medication."

New Orleans Cheshire Cat (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 18, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I mainly took this pill because combination pills made my blood pressure sky rocket. I loved it at first. After the first month I had no period. Them about 4 months into it I was bleeding for two weeks straight. I developed an ovarian cyst while on this. And it was rupturing. I immediately stopped this pill. Never had a cyst before in my life. Now I'm back on seasonique and on BP meds."

JuJu R October 30, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I'm on month 3 & at first I had no side effects because I had just got off the depo shot. But this month I'm having mood swings.. My face is breaking out & I've always had nice clear skin & so far I've been bleeding 8 days straight & cramping every day as well which I've Never done!! I'm seriously thinking about getting off this pill or taking nothing at all I'm tired of all these toxins in my body doing me harm!"

Anonymous October 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I will be stopping this birth control immediately. The irregular bleeding is just not worth it. I got on birth control to enjoy sex by not having to worry about getting pregnant, but when I never know when I'm gonna have my period or random bleeding, it makes it pointless and makes me not even want to have sex, it's not worth it. The first period I got after starting this pill lasted 9 days. My period has never lasted more than 6 before starting bc. Then not even a week after that period finally ended, I started bleeding again! This is ridiculous! I will be looking for other birth controls or none at all. My period was just fine and regular before I started this pill. Hopefully it goes back to normal after stopping it."

Jsd6793 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I really was looking forward and trying this new birthcontrol. The first month was fine with little to no side effects. However about 3 months in, it started to have a negative effect on my mental health. I didn't feel like me and became very sensitive to the smallest problems. As well as it completely messed up my menstrual cycle. Would I recommend it? No. Never."

JE2000 September 4, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I got on this birth control at 47 because I was tired of having bad cramps. I don't have any feminine problems so I really didn't need a cycle at all. I have been taking this pill for 3 years with no cycle at all. I did ask my doctor can I get off at year 2 but she said if I'm not in menopause my cycle could come down. It doesn't bother me to pop this pill daily along with my other meds. It did what I wanted who wants to deal with a cycle at my age."

Necber1 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on Errin 3 weeks now. I'm a breastfeeding/pumping mother. I was unlucky and got my first period 5 weeks pp. :( My ob said a mini pill would be best for me. So I got put on Errin. I know I haven't been on it long at all, but I have continued to lose weight while taking this pill so far. (knock on wood) So I'm not to terribly worried about excessive weight gain. My biggest issue with it so far is, like I've said, I've only been on the pill 3 weeks and I have just started my second period this month. I was on my period when I started it. I stopped for 5 days, I started back for 5 days, I again stopped for 5 days, and I have just started again! If I continue to bleed every few days I will be looking into a diffent bc method."

New to motherhood (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Wish I read the reviews before taking Errin. I have been on Errin for 15 months and stopped taking it a week ago due to severe migraines, weight gain, moodiness and decreased interest in things that I usually enjoy. My sex drive has decreased and I have little or no interest in my husband. I could not figure out why I was so upset over small things and he even asked me to look into alternative methods of birth control. PLEASE do your research. It's not for everyone."

Tammy F. July 15, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Endometriosis "Due to blood clot and diagnosis of autoimmune clotting disorder (anti-phospholipid syndrome), I had to be put on a non-estrogen birth control to help with my endometriosis. The pill has caused me to spot just about every single day and I have been on it for over 6 months. It has not been able to control the cramps and I have to have 800mg ibuprofen on hand at all times. It has cut down on my 7-10 day very heavy period, but since I spot every day; not sure if its really helped with the blood loss and anemia. When I started, I had just about every symptom of pregnancy; but I was not pregnant. This went away after about 1 month of use. Unfortunately, this is my only option at the moment, so I'm kind of stuck with this."

greenprincess20 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Errin was great for me for 9 months until I stopped breastfeeding my son. He just turned 10 months and I just found out I'm pregnant! I've always taken it at exactly the same time of day and haven't missed a pill without using a backup method of protection. Surprise!"

Surprise! (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "So...I had my 2nd baby and followed my same routine as before...had my 6 week check up, got on the mini pill b/c I am breastfeeding...then start having sex and going to the gym again...YAY!!! I gained 16 pounds in 3 weeks taking Eerin. I finished my 1st pack and never picked up my next prescription. I have an appointment to meet with my doctor to discuss taking other pills or the Depo shot. I have since lost all the rapid weight I gained."

Repeat Customers (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on Errin for about a year now. I chose it because I had just had a baby and wanted to be able to breastfeed. I've had a great experience with it. No moodiness or weight gain. I've been on other birth control pills that were combo ones and those I could tell changed me emotionally but I haven't had a problem with this one. I can't relate to others who have mentioned having a period for 3 weeks straight because my period didn't come back for about 9 months after having my son. But now I seem to have a period every other month and it's only about 3-4 days max and not too heavy. I would recommend it to anyone especially if you are sensitive to meds or just had a baby and want to nurse."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 16, 2016