User Reviews for Errin

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
3.2

Summary of Errin reviews 4.5 56 reviews

Reviews for Errin

For Endometriosis "Errin gave me the worst acne I have ever had in my life. I took it for four months. Never again..."

Brey (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 5, 2018

For Birth Control "Before taking this I was on lo lo estrin fe and it made me lose weight, made me stop eating, dehydration, so I stopped taking it. The only other option other than depo that they could give me was Errin. It doesn’t make me feel any better nor start my periods. I have intense migraines, abdominal pain and bad nausea, the whole reason I was put on birth control was to make my period start & nothing has changed and to keep my ovarian cyst away"

Babygirl1217 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2018

For Birth Control "I took this medicine on time every day and I still got pregnant. Prior to that, I was bleeding a regular period two times a month. Terrible."

Amber (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 29, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I began taking Errin for a month and I've had the worst experience ever with this birth control method. I have gained 20 pounds since taking it. There was spotting between my periods. I had extreme mood swings that were crazy ups and downs. I experienced headache anxiety and increased blood pressure. I don't recommend this b.c. to any women who is thinking of trying progestin only pill. Yes it is the mini pill but I had a horrible experience. I will just deal with my adenomyosis and heavy periods w/o birth control. Never again!"

Eboney (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2018

For Birth Control "I gave birth 3 months ago and wanted some type of birth control. My doctor prescribed Errin since I was going to be breastfeeding. I was a bit sketchy but thankfully, I haven't had any issues, and I pray I do not encounter any. I was on the Mirena a couple years ago, and I absolutely hated it! I was bleeding heavily for an entire month! I hope Errin does not give me any complications."

EJ (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Terrible. I had taken a combo pill years before and had no issues. This gave me heads aches, tender breasts, and irregular periods. I had two periods a week and half apart then one the lasted 10 days. I stuck it out to see if it would regulate things but it didn’t. Never again. Switching back to a low dose combo pill."

Le (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 15, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "My doctor randomly switched me to this birth control. I've been almost on it for three months. Been heavily bleeding every two weeks, now bleeding every other week. I'm done, told my doctor I can't anymore."

ANGELEYE005 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 13, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Over it!!! Due to my health Insurance going away I was given Errin as it was cheaper out of pocket. I was using Loestrin FE and was loving it! Periods were very light and some months didn't come at all. It was a nice alternative to the Mirena that I had. However, the Errin is horrible. I take it the same time everyday and the side effects are awful. I have started to experience breakouts on my face. But, the worse is the periods! Periods last anywhere from 7-10 days!!!!!!!! It's ridiculous!! You think your done and BAM it's back. Once the this pack is empty I'm done!! I have insurance now so I will asking the doctor to switch me back to my Loestrin FE. This is horrible!! I do not recommend."

T (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 26, 2018

For Birth Control "Ive been using errin for 1 month. I got used to taking it routinely without getting scared that I would forget by simply putting an alarm on my phone & stashing my pill card in my wallet. So far only symptoms are major pimples all over my face and bad headaches that would last intermittently for 2 days, and tender breasts from time to time. My attitude is the same and my husband & I are making love a lot more & its better than usual. I hate the pimples only because these pimples are not easy to go away. They feel more like baby boils & I never usually have pimples...I always have clear nice skin."

NurseDee (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2018

For Birth Control "I used to be on birth control for years to inhibit growth of ovarian cysts. I stopped and was off pills for 6 years. Unfortunately I am still very fertile and as a single mom in a committed relationship I did not want to have more children especially since I will be 40 next year. I decided to try the mini pill to avoid effects of estrogen. This worked in that I didn’t get pregnant while on it but it caused me pretty much every side effect. I developed acne on my face, my mood swings were crazy and very negative, my appetite greatly increased and I gained weight, I no longer had natural lubrication since my vagina became very dry, I noticed an obvious decrease in libido, and my breasts became very sore and tender the whole time on the pill. I did experience some very light spotting but I wouldn’t have a problem with that if it weren’t for the other symptoms. Unfortunately I’ll have to resort to another method of birth control. I had high hopes for this pill."

NurseK (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 23, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I love Errin it is the very first time since the age of 12 I have not bled for months and months with no relief! I am 37 now and Errin is a great"

KaiShe15 (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 22, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Was given a prescription to Errin due to my age (almost 37) and nicotine use. I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and am already done with it. I’m discontinuing use once my pack is used up. I rarely ever break out (1 or 2 small pimples on my chin during my period, thats it), but this Errin has caused my face to break out ALL OVER. My temples, my cheeks, under my nose, around my chin. Yuck. Bye bye, Errin!"

MLP2018 (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2018

For Birth Control "Went to the doc for horrific periods, fatigue and bleeding thru heaviest available pad within an hour days 2-3 of my seven days. I was a smoker, went w/ progestin due to risk of blood clots. I started pills 1 day after my period ended. So day 26 I started having brown/bloody discharge, not so much spotting, today is day 27 and I have started my period... I think. Again more of a heavy discharge. The first week I went absolutely nuts, very angry, sensitive, dizzy or disoriented first half of the day and afraid to drive, my depth perception was off. I cried the first two days no reason. Experimented with times and I’m not sure if it was just my body acclimating to it or if it was finally finding the right time to take, but it went away. I have since quit smoking & taking vitamins watching what I eat and indoor cycling for a half an hour a day. I have lost weight and mood has stabilized, I even did well during my nicotine withdrawals. It’s worth noting I suffer from anxiety already."

Angie March 18, 2018

For Birth Control "In 42 years old. Omg this pill makes me feell like I'm on my cycle everyday. I'm assuming it's the pill. I've been on it for over two years now. It's been causing problems with my husband because sex is just not in the books for me. I'm moody, cramps all the time, headaches....it's makes me sick. I just want my tubes tide."

Feeling eewwwww November 14, 2017

For Birth Control "This has Been The WORST birth control i have ever been on , It has darkened my skin , gave me the worst mood swings & lets not begin on irregular periods. Being on this seems more like a burden, stopping pregnancy is really not worth all the hell you go through on these pills."

Lakerra J (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2017

For Birth Control "I took this birth control and it made my mood horrible. I got so irritable and mean. Caused my armpits to get lumps and became very sore. I got pretty severe headaches. Woke up feeling hazy. Stopped taking it right away and it all went away. Not getting pregnant is not worth the side effects. It made me miserable. Do not take this."

Sarahannmeow July 23, 2017

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I have been on this pill for a year now. I went a while without a period just constant spotting. Well, I can't tell if it's an extremely light period or just spotting. It's not enough blood for a tampon or pad but a liner. I hate it bc if I do want to have sex, I have to act like I have to pee right before just to make sure I'm not bleeding. I'm on my last pack & then I'm done with it. I also was on this pill due to high bp & horrible periods. I'll take my risks at not taking this anymore!"

BrittCoop (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 8, 2017

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was on Errin .35 for 6 weeks and decided to stop taking it due to having my period for all but 3 weeks straight. Only had small breaks in between like a day here or there and just when I thought it was done it started again. It also make me very tired to the point I would fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon if I wasn't actively doing something. I started it mainly because I am done having children and my periods were terrible because of my Fibromyalgia. The cons of taking this far out-weigh the pros for me. I would rather just feel like crap for a couple days a month than deal with periods lasting weeks."

rednecksissy (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 3, 2017

For Birth Control "I'm 20, 5'5 , and 155 pounds. While taking Errin I finally stopped getting my period and got my appetite back. I was on the combination pill which made me nauseous , tired and in the end I constantly kept spotting and getting my period along with worsened cramps. HOWEVER while taking Errin I have gained two or three pounds so far and my skin is breaking out. I'd like to say on the bright side I don't get a period but.. let's me honest I'd rather be off birth control. I've been on Errin for 1 month and one week. Good luck ladies"

Corrine_ June 29, 2017

For Endometriosis "Side effects, side effects, side effects!!!! Rapid weight gain, headaches, fainting, cholesterol raised to high levels, severe abdominal cramping"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 21, 2017

For Birth Control "So, I'm 23 years old. I went to the doctor not only for a birth control but for something to control my terrible menstrual cycle...I would bleed for 7 days straight, heavily at that. I was first put on Depo which I absolutely adored! No periods, no terrible side effects like most people warn you about. Well after 2 years my doc tells me it's not good to be on Depo longer than 2 years so I switched to a pill. I smoke and at this point in my life I am not ready to quit, So I take progestin only pills. At first starting Errin, I spotted for about 2 weeks but I figured that was because of not having a period for nearly 2 years. Since then I have a period every Month and while they only last about 4 days with moderate bleeding. Cramps are bad!!!"

KeaK June 3, 2017

For Birth Control "There's one pro: I didn't get pregnant. But it didn't even matter. I've always had normal periods so I was surprised when my period went out of wack as soon as I started these pills. They made it so irreuglar. I would never know when it was going to come, and I was having one about every two weeks, and one period lasted for 9 days, which I've never had a period more than 6. And sometimes it would come, stop for a day, then come back the next day?? The consistency fluctuated, it would be extremely light then the next day extremely heavy. It was not worth It because I never knew when I was gonna be able to have sex with my bf. And on top of that, it gave me horrible anxiety. I would wake up and feel nervous and freaking out for no reason"

Everynicknameihaveisinuse? May 17, 2017

For Birth Control "I'm 42, started this pill as a birth control method & also to hopefully reduce my heavy monthly periods, 2 months in now & my experience is horrible! I have 1 week left of pills & I'm not going to continue to take them... 1st month started pack on Sunday after my period was finished, after another 7 days approx. of taking the pills I have another full 6-7 day period...then after that around day 21ish (which should have been when I was supposed to get my period) got it yet again... I'm on pill pack 2 now...I'm now due for my period, I've had breast tenderness for 2 weeks and horrific cramping every evening (I take the pill in the morning) occupanied with nausea...side effects make it hard to tell if it's the pill or pregnancy!"

Vnomiss January 21, 2017

For Birth Control "I am looking to get off of the birth control Errin because I have had 3 periods in one month! I have never experienced this before when taking a regular hormone birth control. I plan on getting my old birth control back immediately!!! I was only taking it to breastfeed, but I am not breastfeeding anymore and can move on to the regular birth control."

Crystal Marshall January 18, 2017

For Birth Control "When I first started this BC I liked it...first month no bleeding missed my period totally and my nipples hurt so bad I thought I was pregnant but then a week into the second month my period showed up. I lost weight that I gained on previous birth controls so I liked that about this pill but now I've been on it for 6 months and I've noticed the past 2 months I've had little To no sex drive and it makes discharge REALLY thick I don't like that , also it's making it so it's nearly impossible to orgasm all of a sudden and I'm getting acne.I'm not super happy with this BC and I'm going to switch but I am glad it worked well for 4-6 months considering how sensitive I am to BC pills."

Anonymous December 27, 2016