User Reviews for Estroven

Estroven has an average rating of 4.3 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings on Drugs.com. 27% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 55% reported a negative effect.

Dietary Supplementation
4.3
Summary of Estroven reviews 4.3 13 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Estroven

Wantsnc · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 26, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: “This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works.”

Mrs. Clean · Taken for less than 1 month July 16, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation: “I have been having very bad hot flashes due to Menopause. I could not lose weight, and wanted to eat everything that I could get my hands on. I started taking Estroven, and my hot flashes have been cut in half, and I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been taking Estroven for 22 days. So glad that I found it at my grocery store, and it has helped me.”

Bb · Taken for less than 1 month October 1, 2020

For Dietary Supplementation: “Took this drug Estroven and within an hour was so dizzy I had to lie down. I got so bad I couldn’t open my eyes without the room spinning. Could not believe it. Stayed in bed for 6 hours fighting nausea and extreme dizziness. I’ll take the hot flashes to this.”

NATURALBEAUTY October 27, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: “Well I'm only going thru menopause due too a total hysterectomy I had to get back in 2010 & have been having terrible HOTT flashes...yes it works but I started taking it in March of 2015 I was 152lbs and as of today I weigh 180...IT CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN!!! I run & work out every day...prior to all this...so everybody says it looks good but watch out...that's a side effect(weight gain)!”

SickAndTired · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: “I was on the 5th day of taking it and noticed an uncomfortable feeling like I was nervous or restless. I take daily meds for bipolar and high blood pressure so I’m unsure if there was an interaction going on. I have stopped taking it.”

mimito5x · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 6, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: “I'd been using a patch for relief of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since having complete hysterectomy about 8-10 yes. ago. Now that I am of Medicare age, my insurance company would not refill this Rx. I decided to try Estroven to help with hot flashes. It has worked great with me! No hot flashes now.”

cameo · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 18, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: “After two months of using this product I've noticed my mood swings are much better, though the night sweats are still bothersome. I fall to sleep better than before, which is a plus for me. Still battling the hot flashes that drive me up the wall. Not sure if I'm taking the right kind of estrogen. Spousal fights have been curbed drastically so it has benefitted me a lot.”

Hotflash March 7, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: “I’ve been taking Estroven for over 6 weeks for irritating and embarrassing hotflashes. The product I chose is not specifically for weight control, I have been noticing that my face looked very round and my eyes very puffy in the mornings and I gained 11 pounds in a very short time without a huge change in my diet or routine. I noticed a little labored breathing and the end of my tongue feels like it’s been scalded but I haven’t burned it. I like to call my horses in the morning by rolling my tongue in a shrill Ringing sound and I was concerned because it felt like my tongue was numb or felt large so I couldn’t make the sound easily. It seems like my hot flashes are a little less severe But I am not ok with the weight gain or the mouth issues and my sleep is not any better . I am not having any serious issues with depression and mood swings so for just meed to cool the hot flashes!”

Artfixe · Taken for less than 1 month April 23, 2021

For Dietary Supplementation: “Ok, I've been taking these for a couple of weeks. Within a day or two, I noticed a serious lightening up of the fuzz brain I'd been having, felt more clear. I have had a loss of appetite, but no gain or loss of weight yet. I did have a small episode of itchy hives on my arm and didn't realize the possible connection until I reread the side effects. I also haven't seen a big change in hot flashes yet. So, far getting brain back has out weighed anything negative.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 3, 2021

For Dietary Supplementation: “I slept like a baby and no night sweats but the weight gain in 1 week is totally noticeable I’ll take the sweats any day”

Annoyed · Taken for less than 1 month November 18, 2019

For Dietary Supplementation: “This was the worst experience ever. I thought I had a stomach virus. However for 7 days I had the following. -Upper Stomach Pain -Nausea -Vomiting -Diarrhea -Full Body Rash Should be banned.”

Gypsy · Taken for less than 1 month April 11, 2019

For Dietary Supplementation: “Has given me diarrhea and a itchy rash on my upper neck so makes me feel worse”

cajungirl361 December 12, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: “starting taking estrovan and on the fourth day I started noticing my tongue and throat was starting to swell, went to the ER and had a bad case of dry mouth and throat.”

More about Estroven (multivitamin)

Other brands