User Reviews for Estroven

Dietary Supplementation 4 reviews 561 medications

6.2
Summary of Estroven reviews 4 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Estroven

For Dietary Supplementation "starting taking estrovan and on the fourth day I started noticing my tongue and throat was starting to swell, went to the ER and had a bad case of dry mouth and throat."

cajungirl361 December 12, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "Well I'm only going thru menopause due too a total hysterectomy I had to get back in 2010 & have been having terrible HOTT flashes...yes it works but I started taking it in March of 2015 I was 152lbs and as of today I weigh 180...IT CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN!!! I run & work out every day...prior to all this...so everybody says it looks good but watch out...that's a side effect(weight gain)!"

NATURALBEAUTY October 27, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "I'd been using a patch for relief of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since having complete hysterectomy about 8-10 yes. ago. Now that I am of Medicare age, my insurance company would not refill this Rx. I decided to try Estroven to help with hot flashes. It has worked great with me! No hot flashes now."

mimito5x (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works."

Wantsnc (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2015