User Reviews for Estroven

Dietary Supplementation

Summary of Estroven reviews 5.0 7 reviews

Reviews for Estroven

For Dietary Supplementation "After two months of using this product I've noticed my mood swings are much better, though the night sweats are still bothersome. I fall to sleep better than before, which is a plus for me. Still battling the hot flashes that drive me up the wall. Not sure if I'm taking the right kind of estrogen. Spousal fights have been curbed drastically so it has benefitted me a lot."

cameo (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 18, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I’ve been taking Estroven for over 6 weeks for irritating and embarrassing hotflashes. The product I chose is not specifically for weight control, I have been noticing that my face looked very round and my eyes very puffy in the mornings and I gained 11 pounds in a very short time without a huge change in my diet or routine. I noticed a little labored breathing and the end of my tongue feels like it’s been scalded but I haven’t burned it. I like to call my horses in the morning by rolling my tongue in a shrill Ringing sound and I was concerned because it felt like my tongue was numb or felt large so I couldn’t make the sound easily. It seems like my hot flashes are a little less severe But I am not ok with the weight gain or the mouth issues and my sleep is not any better . I am not having any serious issues with depression and mood swings so for just meed to cool the hot flashes!"

Hotflash March 7, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation "I have been having very bad hot flashes due to Menopause. I could not lose weight, and wanted to eat everything that I could get my hands on. I started taking Estroven, and my hot flashes have been cut in half, and I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been taking Estroven for 22 days. So glad that I found it at my grocery store, and it has helped me."

Mrs. Clean (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation "starting taking estrovan and on the fourth day I started noticing my tongue and throat was starting to swell, went to the ER and had a bad case of dry mouth and throat."

cajungirl361 December 12, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "Well I'm only going thru menopause due too a total hysterectomy I had to get back in 2010 & have been having terrible HOTT flashes...yes it works but I started taking it in March of 2015 I was 152lbs and as of today I weigh 180...IT CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN!!! I run & work out every day...prior to all this...so everybody says it looks good but watch out...that's a side effect(weight gain)!"

NATURALBEAUTY October 27, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "I'd been using a patch for relief of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since having complete hysterectomy about 8-10 yes. ago. Now that I am of Medicare age, my insurance company would not refill this Rx. I decided to try Estroven to help with hot flashes. It has worked great with me! No hot flashes now."

mimito5x (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation "This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works."

Wantsnc (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2015