User Reviews for Multivitamin to treat Dietary Supplementation

Also known as: Daflon, Estroven, Vitamin B Complex 100, Metanx, Rena-Vite, B Complex 100, Nephro-Vite, Theragran, Folbic, Cod Liver Oil, Lipoflavonoid, Folbee, Nephrocaps, Tab-A-Vite, Cerefolin, B Complex 50, MVI Adult, Super B Complex, Therems, Reno Caps, Cerefolin NAC, Thera, Rheumate, Foltx, Renal Caps, Nufola, Foltanx, Apetigen, Triphrocaps, Fletanol, Folgard Rx 2.2, Essentiale, Folinic-Plus, PoDiaPN, Daily Vite, MTX Support, K2 Plus D3, FaBB, Berocca, Balanced B-50, Folic Acid XTRA, Lysiplex, High Potency B Complex with B12 and C, Prostate 2.4, Rena-Vite Rx, Nephronex, Total B with C, Zyrexal, Metafolbic Plus, Virt-Caps, Childrens Chewable Multivitamins, Flintstones Multivitamins, Oncovite, Super B-50, Cernevit, Allbee with C, Infuvite, Folcaps, Centrum 8400, Foltrate, Folgard RX, B-Complex with B-12, Biotin Forte, Tobakient, Folbic RF, Foltanx RF, Foltrexyl, Renal Vitamin, Nephplex Rx, Lipogen, StressTabs, B-Complex SR, Daily Multiple Vitamins, WesTab Mini, Balanced B-100, Folic-K, Chewable-Vite, Celebrate B-12, Beminal-500, High B Complex, Cardiotek, Bugs Bunny Multiple Vitamins, Dosoquin, Apetex, Virt-Gard, One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Av-VITE FB Forte, B 100 Complex, Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails, Neuriva Brain performance Plus, Co-Veratrol, Mebolex, Methazel, Omega Q Plus, Xyzbac, L-Methyl-MC NAC, Metafolbic, Nephro-Vite Rx, Multi Vitamin+, Alz-Nac, B-50 Complex, B-Stress, B-Scorbic, Bee with C, Nat-Rul B-125, Balanced B-150, Unicap Jr, Vitacirc-B, Super Plenamins, Vitamins for Hair, One-A-Day Essentials, Essential Balance, Folast, Enfolast, Sunkist Child Chewable with C, Enfolast-N, Neurpath-B, Fruity Chew, Triphro, Poly-Vit Chew, Vita-Respa, Bugs Bunny with Extra C, Flintstones with C Multivitamins, Geravine, Bounty Bear Vitamins, Garfield Vitamins, Poly-Vi-Sol Drops, Baby Vitamin Drop, Poly Vit Drops, MVC SDV, Glutofac, Allbee-C, Stress B with C, High Potency B+C, Av-VITE FB, Farbee with C, Mynephron, Renatabs, Tri-Vitamin, DEKAs Essential, Vitamin B-50, Folika-T, D-400 international units, Vitamin B-100 T/R, Glycogenics, Tri-Vit Drops, Stress Formula, Flintstones Toddler, One Tab Daily, Vitamin C, E, and Rose Hips, Scotts Emulsion, Tri-Vit, Apatate, L-methylfolate Ca, Me-Cbl NAC, Hylavite, Beminal, Beminal with C Fortis, Full Spectrum B with C, Cernevit-12, SeroSyn, Infuvite Pediatric, Diatx, One-A-Day 50+, Thex Forte, Metafolbic Plus RF, Protegra Cardio, Dialyvite Rx, Folastin, L-Methyl-MC, Levomefolate Calcium-Algal Powder, VP-Vite Rx, Folbee Plus, Combgen, Flintstones Gummies Plus Immunity Support Children's Multiv, L-Methyl-B6-B12, AllanTex, One Daily Multi-Essential, Larobec, Folditam, Cardiotek Rx, Folbalin Plus, Dialyvite 800, Folbalin, Foleve Plus, Foltabs 800, Folnate Folnate Plus Foleve Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies Folamin DexFol Equaline One Daily Essential Poly-Vite Drops Daily-Vite Men's Formula Folmor Zycose Vigomar Forte Allbee Plus Folika-V Genicin Vita-Q Genicin Vita-S Zyvit Methaver GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula Folbee AR Dyzbac Mynephrocaps Foltamin Acnepril Folinex Super Theravite-M Becomject-100 MVI-12 B-Ject 100 Therobec B-Plex Formula B Tri-Vi-Sol Nephrocaps QT Lipotriad Folplex 2.2 Stress-600 Cholinoid Thera-Tabs Bee-Comp with C Cholidase Vita-Plus G Cota-B-Plex MVI Pediatric B-Plex Plus Dayalets Allbee-C 800 Cefol Wellesse Sugar Free Childrens Multivitamin Gummies Sesame St Vitamins with Extra C LorMate Superplex-T Cod Liver Oil Mint Animal Shape Vitamins …show all brand names

Multivitamin has an average rating of 3.8 out of 10 from a total of 167 ratings for the treatment of Dietary Supplementation. 28% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 65% reported a negative effect.

Multivitamin Rating Summary

3.8/10 average rating

Compare all 217 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for Multivitamin

Cinzyw · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 27, 2012

Metanx (multivitamin): “Suffered for three years with muscle/large and small bone pain, fatigue, and a feeling of deep depression and weakness. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Went to endocrinologist because of concern over glucose intolerance. He listened to my three year history of failed attempts to diagnose, thousands of $$$ spent, etc. He prescribed the then two month old Metanax. I was 47 at the time but felt 65 with a threat of forced retirement. Within one month my pain was fading. I have Been pain free ever since and the medicine also has given me the energy of a 30 year old WITH no side effects. I still thank him every six months during my check up! ”

Wendy Sue January 21, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin): “I have taken Metanx for about 7 years. My podiatrist prescribed it, but when I had a knee replaced, I asked every one at hospital about interaction..should I stop taking it before surgery (and since you get blood thinners in hospital and after coming home for 21 days) no one KNEW except an anesthesiologist..who said it was also prescribed by cardiologist. It is now also being seen as a help in dementia/altheimezer patients. It is great for the neuropathy, but it also lowered my blood pressure, and lowers my body temperature as well..i feel cooler when I take it..don't know why, but it effect me that way.”

Verified purchase · Taken for less than 1 month December 20, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin): “I bought this to help with exactly what it says...hair, skin & nails. I had no issues the first few days but a rash slowly came on the sides of my neck, then chin, eyes next and now all over neck, face and both arms. I’ve taken Benadryl for three days, completely stopped the vitamins & applied hydrocortisone to no avail. The rash isn’t budging, it just keeps spreading and itching. Please DO NOT take this. It’s not worth the risk!! I wish I could see follow ups from other users so that I can at least have an idea of how long this is going to last??!!!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 11, 2013

Metanx (multivitamin): “I have been on Metanx for over 1 yr-started due to fibromyalgia and lack of energy. The difference was amazing. Insurance use to cover it at $50/month but recently went up to $120/month causing me to have to drop using it. Great medicine to help with energy and muscle pains too!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 3, 2021

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “I had very high expectations for Lipo Flavonoid to either eliminate or reduce the Tinnitus that I have had for several years. Unfortunately, the ringing has not decreased at all. In fact after 60 days I did request a $89.67 refund from Lipo Flavonoid for the 500 caplet bottle I bought on Amazon. I took 6 caplets a day for 60 days and nothing. The company said that I didn't need to return the unused caplets so I continued to take the product until the bottle was empty, and still no relief. I'm not sure what to do next.”

passionplay October 26, 2011

Metanx (multivitamin): “I take Mentanx for diabetic neuropathy and it has been wonderful for the pain and the feeling like my feet are in fire. It didn't help with the deep itching in my foot. My Doctor ended up giving me Lyrica for that.”

Bobbowhale · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 25, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin): “I am 79. About 2 years ago, I had a hard time going to sleep, because of burning, bee-stinging type pain in my feet (peripheral neuropathy in feet), plus calf cramps. Within about 3 weeks from start of Metanx, no more pain, nor cramps. Works great. I only take 1 cap/day. No side effects that I know of.”

Cassandra August 14, 2020

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “I began using Lipoflavoids Plus about 15 years ago to help control tinnitus which I suffered with for 25 years at that point. It was necessary for me to sleep with earphones listening to a tape simulating running water and did so for many years. Within six months after starting lipoflavoids according to the package directions, I was able to sleep without the tape and my tinnitus although not completely gone was barely noticeable. I am sorry so many people were not helped, and I never suffered any side effect that I could blame on the supplement. I hope I never have to stop taking it.”

JB1965 · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 10, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin): “I have been on Metanx for almost 4 yrs. I do not have diabetic neuropathy, I started having foot and leg pain after back surgery, which I was told was nerve damage due to the pressure on my disc. I have found relief from this supplement especially at night when the leg and foot pain is the worst. If I have had a active day on my feet doing my dog sport that I love "Agility" the pain will start by late afternoon and sometimes I will not get the relief I would like but, I can't really say if it is from over doing? I have stopped it for a month at times to see if it really did help and I found it did. I am now watching my sugar intake, eating less processed foods hoping this will help.”

2861 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 31, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “The product had no effect in reducing ringing in my ear (Tinnitus). I did kept my receipts and sent them in as directed for a full refund. Clarion sent an email the following day that my refund was approved and would be received in 6 to 8 weeks. When 11 weeks had passed, I made an inquiry and was told there was a glitch in their accounting department and was told that the refund would be received in a few weeks (does that mean 2, 3, 4 weeks?). When the refund had not been received in 4 weeks, I left a voice message on the CEO's VM. Knowing his secretary would likely listen the VM, I did not demand a call from him, but at least a call acknowledging the problem from a representative at the company. Another week has gone by. There has been no communication from the company and no refund check in the mail. I normally would not have written a review, but feel compelled to now write. And...I guess I'll have to file a consumer fraud case with my State Attorney office.”

Stefany82 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 29, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin): “Let me start off by saying that reading these comments has been a revelation of sorts. I, like many, suffered from severe rashes when taking these vitamins. However, because I was on other medications it was difficult to figure out what the cause of the rashes was. After taking 2 vitamins nightly for roughly one month the rashes became unbearable and I visited a dermatologist. Long story short, I was on a regimen of antihistamines but the rash persisted. Following 2 skin biopsies and hundreds of dollars in copays, the dermatologist found that the rash was hives from something I was ingesting. I literally had to stop everything and go through exclusion of vitamins, medications, foods, etc. Nearly a year later I attempted to reintroduce these vitamins and lo and behold I am covered in a rash. Nature’s Bounty should pull these vitamins and hope they don’t get hit with a lawsuit.”

0511 · Taken for less than 1 month April 23, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin): “I began taking this product on 4/17/20 (2 gummies a day). I was in the ER by the 19th. I resumed taking the gummies on the 22nd and after yet another episode I sent an email to consumer affairs about this poison. If you look on sites like Amazon or Walmart the reviews are terrific. Drugs.com was the only reliable review source and I wish I would’ve found this site prior to my purchase. Symptoms started with skin irritation, insomnia, bloating, diarrhea, and a metallic taste in my mouth. Symptoms graduated to my entire face inflamed with hives, severe facial and neck swelling, dizziness, sudden drop in blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, and frozen fingertips that graduated to my entire body trembling and headaches. I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack. I’m healing now from the episode I had yesterday. I’m still not feeling too well and I just pray that I can flush my system of this rubbish soon. I want NB held accountable for this toxin they’re selling!”

GSierraGold April 1, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin): “Within a week my night time pain, from diabetic Neuropathy, which usually wakes me up like clock work around 4am, was gone. For the first time in years I was able to clean my house without the help of a cleaning company. I hope the positive effects of Metanx last.”

Perfect Lips September 5, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin): “Have neuropathy and burning and pain was at 8-9 level. Since taking Metanx my pain level is 0-1. My foot doctor prescribed it for me and the company filling my prescription calls me to see if I want a refill. I can pay by the quarter or monthly. All around fantastic. No more pain.”

AuntTink September 25, 2019

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “I had severe Hyperachusis (pain in ears with sound) and Tinnitus in both ears. Doctors only prescribed Nasal Steroids which I continue to take everyday even though it doesn't do any good just to shut the doctors up about it. They think it's a cure-all. At the internet suggestion of another sufferer, I started taking Lipoflavinoid plus -2 tablets up to 3 times a day, Vit A 8000 units up to 3 times a day, selenium 1/day, zinc 1/day. My left ear is completely cured, i.e. the pain and ringing don't seem to ever return even if I don't take the supplements. The right ear responds to high continued doses over time. Unfortunately nausea and vomiting are a common side effect of Lipoflavinoid plus and I always seem to be choosing between my stomach and my ears. But the stomach issues dont take nearly as long to resolve as the ear issues, so lesson learned take the supplement even if just the smell of it turns my stomach.”

Marie · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 1, 2021

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin): “Good thing I've read comments from this site, now I'm relieved. I started using Bounty for hair, skin and nails a week ago. My skin was fine before taking it but some rash and itchiness developed since day two of taking the pills. I think I have to stop it now since I'm scared of the possible things that may happen to me. Being cautious on the drugs or pills to be ingested should be considered in buying this kind of product. Most people commented a serious problem on their end while taking this drug so I guess Bounty should make a recall on their products. I am not buying any Bounty products anymore. It's traumatizing since I can recall that this is the cause of my allergies as well back in February. I've learned my lesson.”

Sonsign March 16, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin): “I have taken Metanx twice daily for 3 months. I have at times experienced increased pain from my neuropathy while taking Metanx but assume that maybe this is an indication that it is working? I do have less discomfort at night it seems. No bad side affects that I notice.I will continue to take Metanx for another three months at least. I understand that if Metanx is going to help, it will do so within six months/...”

thewrightone · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 30, 2019

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “I actually found this product quite effective. I have a hard time sleeping at night and this product contains melatonin to help me stay asleep. The ear ringing has gone down a dramatic amount and I feel this product has helped. I wish there was a complete cure, but for sure from the position that I was in, in comparison to how I am feeling now, I must say that I am better by leaps and bounds.”

RetiredSiGuy · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 27, 2021

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “I am 73 yrs old and have had tinnitus for many years which seems to be getting worse. After taking ~100 tablets I had several bouts of extreme anxiety like I have never had before and extremely loud tinnitus. The lipo-flavinoid is the only medication I have added. Not sure it was the lipo but do not want anymore of that experience so I will stop and see what happens.”

Jeri May 26, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin): “Do not take Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails!! I developed a bad rash and I believe an enlarged lymph node after starting this supplement about a month ago. I feel itchy all of the time all over my body. Just came to the realization tonight that the supplement is the cause for my condition. Definitely not taking any more of this supplement!!!”

dons hardware · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 20, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin): “My peripheral neuropathy made my feet become so heavy that I could not move them. Since starting on Metanex I have experienced a wonderful relief of my symptoms. I no longer have to use my Walker and my foot heaviness has all but disappeared. I experienced this improvement in less than two weeks on the medication.”

Nessa · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 19, 2019

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin): “I have been using this Lipoflavonoid product for over two years and it has significantly helped my tinnitus. If I don't take it I start to hear the ringing. It must be taken as directed for the time frames as directed or it will not work.”

just little old me September 9, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin): “I have been taking Metanx for about 9 months now. I first noticed a difference after circa 4 months. Perhaps it was slow because the Neuropathy had been with me for 8 years. No cause for it, except perhaps old age (my neurologist's words). Yes, at times the burning pain seemed to get worse in some areas. The doctor's explanation: some of the nerves that had already gone numb, and so painless, were coming back and eventually would heal. After years of only tolerating light sandals on my feet, I have started wearing "real" shoes again for short period of time. Prices at the local pharmacy are high, but mail order brought it down to under $70.00, including postage.”

MJR · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 19, 2021

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin): “I developed hives on my arms and chest. I wondered if it was due to this B 12 supplement by Natures Bounty I take oral pill . I switched to a sublingual product and had no problem. That vitamin needed refill and I had another Nature Bounty in my closet so I tried it again. Hives after first dose I ruled out every med and supplement. It’s definitely this product. I decided to google it and came upon this site my ah ~ha moment. I plan to call them regarding this issue as I want my money back and to make sure they get comments regarding this product”

Skyyy · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin): “I suffer from psoriatric arthritis and leg and foot pain and fatigue. I work retail an am on feet 8 to 10 hours a day. I never felt rested as my legs would cramp and my feet would feel as if pins were pricking them along with electrical shock type feel. My balance started to be affected and my toes were numb all the time. Doctor prescribed Metanx and said I would feel better in about 3 mos or sooner..I was skeptical..at first my feet felt like odd as if they were resisting on purpose and I began to feel life in my toes again,,by the 2nd month I showed great improvement..I even look better as I am getting a good nights rest now. I highly recommend this product for leg and foot pain, be patient..you will not regret it.”