User Reviews for Pyridoxine

Also known as: Vitamin B6, Aminoxin, Nestrex

Pyridoxine has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Dietary Supplementation
10.0
Nausea/Vomiting
Summary of Pyridoxine reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Anonymous September 28, 2011

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) for Nausea/Vomiting: “I was prescribed Pyridoxine (VItamin B6) 25 mg for nausea during pregnancy and I am absolutely amazed. I honestly didn't think it was going to work and not only does it work, but it doesn't cause drowsiness so I am a happy camper! I give the medicine a 9 rating.”

Jeannie · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2020

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) for Dietary Supplementation: “I’m taking 100 mg of vitamin B-6 pyridoxine for Edema of ankles, two or three times a week once daily with a light snack and plenty of water. Gradually, over three weeks, I am seeing a reduction in swollen ankles. Take it early n the day because it produced lucid dreams and lots of running to the toilet if taken at night. I’ve had swollen ankles since recovering from Covid 19. Increasing exercise, lowering sodium in foods also helps. Elevate your feet a few times each day.”