User Reviews for Multivitamin

Also known as: Daflon, Metanx, B Complex 100, Vitamin B Complex 100, Theragran, Rena-Vite, Tab-A-Vite, Estroven, Super B Complex, Folbic, Nephrocaps, Lipoflavonoid, Nephro-Vite, Neuriva Brain performance Plus, MTX Support, Folbee, Thera, B Complex 50, Infuvite, Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails, Cod Liver Oil, Therems, Cerefolin, PoDiaPN, Foltanx, Daily Multiple Vitamins, Dosoquin, MVI Adult, Nephplex Rx, Reno Caps, Fletanol, Renal Caps, Rheumate, K2 Plus D3, L-Methyl-B6-B12, Folinic-Plus, Folgard RX, B-Complex with B-12, Biotin Forte, Lipogen, Daily Vite, Alz-Nac, Flintstones Multivitamins, Baby Vitamin Drop, Apetigen, Triphrocaps, Rena-Vite Rx, Folbee Plus, Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies, FaBB, Nufola, Omega Q Plus, Virt-Caps, StressTabs, Multi Vitamin+, Balanced B-100, Folic Acid XTRA, WesTab Max, Essential Balance, Lysiplex, Fruity Chew, Cerefolin NAC, Poly Vit Drops, Tri-Vit, Nephronex, Foltrate, Dialyvite 800, Folbic RF, Foltx, Methaver, Methazel, Zyrexal, Folinex, Berocca, Metafolbic, Lipotriad, B-Complex SR, WesTab Mini, B-Stress, B-Scorbic, Bee with C, Childrens Chewable Multivitamins, Balanced B-50, Nat-Rul B-125, Balanced B-150, Unicap Jr, Vitacirc-B, Folic-K, Super Plenamins, WesTab One, Vitamins for Hair, One-A-Day Essentials, Folast, Enfolast, Sunkist Child Chewable with C, Enfolast-N, Neurpath-B, Triphro, Poly-Vit Chew, Vita-Respa, Chewable-Vite, Bugs Bunny with Extra C, Flintstones with C Multivitamins, Geravine, Bounty Bear Vitamins, Garfield Vitamins, Poly-Vi-Sol Drops, MVC SDV, Glutofac, Allbee-C, Stress B with C, High Potency B+C, Av-VITE FB, Farbee with C, Mynephron, Renatabs, Tri-Vitamin, DEKAs Essential, Wescaps, Vitamin B-50, Folika-T, D-400 international units, Vitamin B-100 T/R, Celebrate B-12, Oncovite, Glycogenics, Beminal-500, High Potency B Complex with B12 and C, Super B-50, Tri-Vit Drops, Stress Formula, Flintstones Toddler, One Tab Daily, Vitamin C, E, and Rose Hips, Scotts Emulsion, Apatate, L-methylfolate Ca, Me-Cbl NAC, Hylavite, High B Complex, Prostate 2.4, Cernevit, Cardiotek, Beminal, Beminal with C Fortis, Full Spectrum B with C, Bugs Bunny Multiple Vitamins, Allbee with C, Folgard Rx 2.2, Cernevit-12, SeroSyn, Infuvite Pediatric, Diatx, One-A-Day 50+, Thex Forte, Metafolbic Plus RF, Protegra Cardio, Apetex, Virt-Gard, Dialyvite Rx, Folastin, L-Methyl-MC, Levomefolate Calcium-Algal Powder, VP-Vite Rx, Folcaps, Combgen, Flintstones Gummies Plus Immunity Support Children's Multiv, AllanTex, Essentiale, One Daily Multi-Essential, Centrum 8400, Larobec, Folditam, Cardiotek Rx, Folbalin Plus, Folbalin, Foleve Plus, Foltabs 800, Folnate, Folnate Plus, Foleve, Folamin, DexFol, One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Equaline One Daily Essential, Poly-Vite Drops, Daily-Vite Men's Formula, Av-VITE FB Forte, Folmor, Zycose, Vigomar Forte, Allbee Plus, B 100 Complex, Folika-V Genicin Vita-Q Genicin Vita-S Tobakient Zyvit Foltanx RF Foltrexyl Total B with C Norwegian Cod Liver Oil With EPA and DHA GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula Folbee AR Co-Veratrol Mebolex Dyzbac Mynephrocaps Foltamin Renal Vitamin Xyzbac Acnepril Super Theravite-M Becomject-100 MVI-12 B-Ject 100 L-Methyl-MC NAC Therobec B-Plex Formula B Tri-Vi-Sol Dotremin Nephro-Vite Rx Metafolbic Plus Nephrocaps QT Folplex 2.2 Stress-600 Cholinoid Thera-Tabs Bee-Comp with C Cholidase Vita-Plus G Cota-B-Plex MVI Pediatric B-Plex Plus Dayalets Allbee-C 800 Cefol Wellesse Sugar Free Childrens Multivitamin Gummies Sesame St Vitamins with Extra C LorMate Superplex-T Cod Liver Oil Mint Animal Shape Vitamins B-50 Complex …show all brand names

Multivitamin has an average rating of 3.6 out of 10 from a total of 218 ratings on Drugs.com. 27% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 67% reported a negative experience.

Dietary Supplementation
3.6
Hyperhomocysteinemia
Summary of Multivitamin reviews 3.6 218 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin

Cinzyw · Taken for 2 to 5 years · September 27, 2012

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Suffered for three years with muscle/large and small bone pain, fatigue, and a feeling of deep depression and weakness. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Went to endocrinologist because of concern over glucose intolerance. He listened to my three year history of failed attempts to diagnose, thousands of $$$ spent, etc. He prescribed the then two month old Metanax. I was 47 at the time but felt 65 with a threat of forced retirement. Within one month my pain was fading. I have Been pain free ever since and the medicine also has given me the energy of a 30 year old WITH no side effects. I still thank him every six months during my check up! ”

Verified purchase · Taken for less than 1 month · December 20, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I bought this to help with exactly what it says...hair, skin & nails. I had no issues the first few days but a rash slowly came on the sides of my neck, then chin, eyes next and now all over neck, face and both arms. I’ve taken Benadryl for three days, completely stopped the vitamins & applied hydrocortisone to no avail. The rash isn’t budging, it just keeps spreading and itching. Please DO NOT take this. It’s not worth the risk!! I wish I could see follow ups from other users so that I can at least have an idea of how long this is going to last??!!!”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 3, 2021

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I had very high expectations for Lipo Flavonoid to either eliminate or reduce the Tinnitus that I have had for several years. Unfortunately, the ringing has not decreased at all. In fact after 60 days I did request a $89.67 refund from Lipo Flavonoid for the 500 caplet bottle I bought on Amazon. I took 6 caplets a day for 60 days and nothing. The company said that I didn't need to return the unused caplets so I continued to take the product until the bottle was empty, and still no relief. I'm not sure what to do next.”

Wendy Sue · January 21, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have taken Metanx for about 7 years. My podiatrist prescribed it, but when I had a knee replaced, I asked every one at hospital about interaction..should I stop taking it before surgery (and since you get blood thinners in hospital and after coming home for 21 days) no one KNEW except an anesthesiologist..who said it was also prescribed by cardiologist. It is now also being seen as a help in dementia/altheimezer patients. It is great for the neuropathy, but it also lowered my blood pressure, and lowers my body temperature as well..i feel cooler when I take it..don't know why, but it effect me that way.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years · February 11, 2013

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have been on Metanx for over 1 yr-started due to fibromyalgia and lack of energy. The difference was amazing. Insurance use to cover it at $50/month but recently went up to $120/month causing me to have to drop using it. Great medicine to help with energy and muscle pains too!”

Cassandra · August 14, 2020

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I began using Lipoflavoids Plus about 15 years ago to help control tinnitus which I suffered with for 25 years at that point. It was necessary for me to sleep with earphones listening to a tape simulating running water and did so for many years. Within six months after starting lipoflavoids according to the package directions, I was able to sleep without the tape and my tinnitus although not completely gone was barely noticeable. I am sorry so many people were not helped, and I never suffered any side effect that I could blame on the supplement. I hope I never have to stop taking it.”

cathy · Taken for 2 to 5 years · December 22, 2021

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I am reading all these comments and I am only on the first page online. I had to stop reading. I have been taking these Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails with Biotin. I have been taking 3 gummy's a day for 2 years and I am great. I am 55 yrs of age, have cancer and my hair is shiny, my nails are stronger & my skin just fine. I have no rash nor any of the other things people have mentioned. The construction work even said he is doing fine on them. Some people can't take certain meds, people can't take things that other people can take. All our bodies are different, don't blame on a supplement. Please don't blame it on that.”

passionplay · October 26, 2011

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I take Mentanx for diabetic neuropathy and it has been wonderful for the pain and the feeling like my feet are in fire. It didn't help with the deep itching in my foot. My Doctor ended up giving me Lyrica for that.”

2861 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 31, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “The product had no effect in reducing ringing in my ear (Tinnitus). I did kept my receipts and sent them in as directed for a full refund. Clarion sent an email the following day that my refund was approved and would be received in 6 to 8 weeks. When 11 weeks had passed, I made an inquiry and was told there was a glitch in their accounting department and was told that the refund would be received in a few weeks (does that mean 2, 3, 4 weeks?). When the refund had not been received in 4 weeks, I left a voice message on the CEO's VM. Knowing his secretary would likely listen the VM, I did not demand a call from him, but at least a call acknowledging the problem from a representative at the company. Another week has gone by. There has been no communication from the company and no refund check in the mail. I normally would not have written a review, but feel compelled to now write. And...I guess I'll have to file a consumer fraud case with my State Attorney office.”

Bobbowhale · Taken for 1 to 2 years · August 25, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I am 79. About 2 years ago, I had a hard time going to sleep, because of burning, bee-stinging type pain in my feet (peripheral neuropathy in feet), plus calf cramps. Within about 3 weeks from start of Metanx, no more pain, nor cramps. Works great. I only take 1 cap/day. No side effects that I know of.”

JB1965 · Taken for 2 to 5 years · August 10, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have been on Metanx for almost 4 yrs. I do not have diabetic neuropathy, I started having foot and leg pain after back surgery, which I was told was nerve damage due to the pressure on my disc. I have found relief from this supplement especially at night when the leg and foot pain is the worst. If I have had a active day on my feet doing my dog sport that I love "Agility" the pain will start by late afternoon and sometimes I will not get the relief I would like but, I can't really say if it is from over doing? I have stopped it for a month at times to see if it really did help and I found it did. I am now watching my sugar intake, eating less processed foods hoping this will help.”

0511 · Taken for less than 1 month · April 23, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I began taking this product on 4/17/20 (2 gummies a day). I was in the ER by the 19th. I resumed taking the gummies on the 22nd and after yet another episode I sent an email to consumer affairs about this poison. If you look on sites like Amazon or Walmart the reviews are terrific. Drugs.com was the only reliable review source and I wish I would’ve found this site prior to my purchase. Symptoms started with skin irritation, insomnia, bloating, diarrhea, and a metallic taste in my mouth. Symptoms graduated to my entire face inflamed with hives, severe facial and neck swelling, dizziness, sudden drop in blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, and frozen fingertips that graduated to my entire body trembling and headaches. I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack. I’m healing now from the episode I had yesterday. I’m still not feeling too well and I just pray that I can flush my system of this rubbish soon. I want NB held accountable for this toxin they’re selling!”

GSierraGold · April 1, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Within a week my night time pain, from diabetic Neuropathy, which usually wakes me up like clock work around 4am, was gone. For the first time in years I was able to clean my house without the help of a cleaning company. I hope the positive effects of Metanx last.”

AuntTink · September 25, 2019

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I had severe Hyperachusis (pain in ears with sound) and Tinnitus in both ears. Doctors only prescribed Nasal Steroids which I continue to take everyday even though it doesn't do any good just to shut the doctors up about it. They think it's a cure-all. At the internet suggestion of another sufferer, I started taking Lipoflavinoid plus -2 tablets up to 3 times a day, Vit A 8000 units up to 3 times a day, selenium 1/day, zinc 1/day. My left ear is completely cured, i.e. the pain and ringing don't seem to ever return even if I don't take the supplements. The right ear responds to high continued doses over time. Unfortunately nausea and vomiting are a common side effect of Lipoflavinoid plus and I always seem to be choosing between my stomach and my ears. But the stomach issues dont take nearly as long to resolve as the ear issues, so lesson learned take the supplement even if just the smell of it turns my stomach.”

Stefany82 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · January 29, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Let me start off by saying that reading these comments has been a revelation of sorts. I, like many, suffered from severe rashes when taking these vitamins. However, because I was on other medications it was difficult to figure out what the cause of the rashes was. After taking 2 vitamins nightly for roughly one month the rashes became unbearable and I visited a dermatologist. Long story short, I was on a regimen of antihistamines but the rash persisted. Following 2 skin biopsies and hundreds of dollars in copays, the dermatologist found that the rash was hives from something I was ingesting. I literally had to stop everything and go through exclusion of vitamins, medications, foods, etc. Nearly a year later I attempted to reintroduce these vitamins and lo and behold I am covered in a rash. Nature’s Bounty should pull these vitamins and hope they don’t get hit with a lawsuit.”

Perfect Lips · September 5, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Have neuropathy and burning and pain was at 8-9 level. Since taking Metanx my pain level is 0-1. My foot doctor prescribed it for me and the company filling my prescription calls me to see if I want a refill. I can pay by the quarter or monthly. All around fantastic. No more pain.”

Sonsign · March 16, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have taken Metanx twice daily for 3 months. I have at times experienced increased pain from my neuropathy while taking Metanx but assume that maybe this is an indication that it is working? I do have less discomfort at night it seems. No bad side affects that I notice.I will continue to take Metanx for another three months at least. I understand that if Metanx is going to help, it will do so within six months/...”

Anxiety & Tinnitus · January 4, 2018

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Not sure if it will work for my Tinntitus but I took it one day and the next morning I woke up feeling very nervous, anxious and breathing heavy. Has anyone else experienced this? I will stop taking it.”

RetiredSiGuy · Taken for 1 to 6 months · March 27, 2021

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I am 73 yrs old and have had tinnitus for many years which seems to be getting worse. After taking ~100 tablets I had several bouts of extreme anxiety like I have never had before and extremely loud tinnitus. The lipo-flavinoid is the only medication I have added. Not sure it was the lipo but do not want anymore of that experience so I will stop and see what happens.”

thewrightone · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 30, 2019

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I actually found this product quite effective. I have a hard time sleeping at night and this product contains melatonin to help me stay asleep. The ear ringing has gone down a dramatic amount and I feel this product has helped. I wish there was a complete cure, but for sure from the position that I was in, in comparison to how I am feeling now, I must say that I am better by leaps and bounds.”

dons hardware · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 20, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “My peripheral neuropathy made my feet become so heavy that I could not move them. Since starting on Metanex I have experienced a wonderful relief of my symptoms. I no longer have to use my Walker and my foot heaviness has all but disappeared. I experienced this improvement in less than two weeks on the medication.”

Mrs. Clean · Taken for less than 1 month · July 16, 2017

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “I have been having very bad hot flashes due to Menopause. I could not lose weight, and wanted to eat everything that I could get my hands on. I started taking Estroven, and my hot flashes have been cut in half, and I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been taking Estroven for 22 days. So glad that I found it at my grocery store, and it has helped me.”

Jeri · May 26, 2020

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Do not take Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails!! I developed a bad rash and I believe an enlarged lymph node after starting this supplement about a month ago. I feel itchy all of the time all over my body. Just came to the realization tonight that the supplement is the cause for my condition. Definitely not taking any more of this supplement!!!”

Wantsnc · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 26, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works.”

Marie · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 1, 2021

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: “Good thing I've read comments from this site, now I'm relieved. I started using Bounty for hair, skin and nails a week ago. My skin was fine before taking it but some rash and itchiness developed since day two of taking the pills. I think I have to stop it now since I'm scared of the possible things that may happen to me. Being cautious on the drugs or pills to be ingested should be considered in buying this kind of product. Most people commented a serious problem on their end while taking this drug so I guess Bounty should make a recall on their products. I am not buying any Bounty products anymore. It's traumatizing since I can recall that this is the cause of my allergies as well back in February. I've learned my lesson.”