User Reviews for Multivitamin (Page 3)

Also known as: Acnepril, AllanTex, Allbee Plus, Allbee with C, Allbee-C, Allbee-C 800, Alz-Nac, Animal Shape Vitamins, Apatate, Apetex, Apetigen, Av-VITE FB, Av-VITE FB Forte, B 100 Complex, B Complex 100, B Complex 50, B-50 Complex, B-Complex SR, B-Complex with B-12, B-Ject 100, B-Plex, B-Plex Plus, B-Scorbic, B-Stress, Baby Vitamin Drop, Balanced B-100, Balanced B-150, Balanced B-50, Becomject-100, Bee with C, Bee-Comp with C, Beminal, Beminal with C Fortis, Beminal-500, Berocca, Biotin Forte, Bounty Bear Vitamins, Bugs Bunny Multiple Vitamins, Bugs Bunny with Extra C, Cardiotek, Cardiotek Rx, Cefol, Celebrate B-12, Centrum 8400, Cerefolin, Cerefolin NAC, Cernevit, Cernevit-12, Chewable-Vite, Childrens Chewable Multivitamins, Cholidase, Cholinoid, Co-Veratrol, Cod Liver Oil, Cod Liver Oil Mint, Combgen, Cota-B-Plex, D-400 international units, Daflon, Daily Multiple Vitamins, Daily Vite, Daily-Vite Men's Formula, Dayalets, DEKAs Essential, DexFol, Dialyvite 800, Dialyvite Rx, Diatx, Dosoquin, Dyzbac, Enfolast, Enfolast-N, Equaline One Daily Essential, Essential Balance, Essentiale, Estroven, FaBB, Farbee with C, Fletanol, Flintstones Multivitamins, Flintstones Toddler, Flintstones with C Multivitamins, Folamin, Folast, Folastin, Folbalin, Folbalin Plus, Folbee, Folbee AR, Folbee Plus, Folbic, Folbic RF, Folcaps, Foleve, Foleve Plus, Folgard RX, Folgard Rx 2.2, Folic Acid XTRA, Folika-T, Folika-V, Folinic-Plus, Folmor, Folnate, Folnate Plus, Folplex 2.2, Foltabs 800, Foltanx, Foltanx RF, Foltrate, Foltx, Formula B, Fruity Chew, Full Spectrum B with C, Garfield Vitamins, Genicin Vita-Q, Genicin Vita-S, Geravine, Glutofac, Glycogenics, GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula, Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies, Health Aid Multivitamin, Hexavitamin, High B Complex, High Potency B Complex with B12 and C, High Potency B+C, Hylavite, Infuvite, Infuvite Pediatric, Ivites Rx, Jetepar, K2 Plus D3, Kenwood Therapeutic, L-Methyl-B6-B12, L-Methyl-MC, L-Methyl-MC NAC, L-methylfolate Ca, Me-Cbl NAC, L-methylfolate Ca, P-5-P, Me-Cbl, Larobec, Levomefolate Calcium-Algal Powder, Lipoflavonoid, Lipogen, Liponol, Lipotriad, Lysiplex, Male Formula, Mebolex, Mebolic, Mega B, Menopause Relief with Lifenol, Metafolbic, Metafolbic Plus, Metafolbic Plus RF, Metanx, Methaver, Methazel, MTX Support, Multi Vitamin+, Multi Vits with Beta Carotene, Multi-Delyn, MVC SDV, MVI Adult, MVI Pediatric, MVI-12, Mynephrocaps, Mynephron, Nat-Rul B-125, Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails, Nephplex Rx, Nephro-Vite, Nephro-Vite Rx, Nephrocaps, Nephrocaps QT, Nephrolan Rx, Nephronex, Neurobion, Neurodep, Neuroforte-Six, Neurpath-B, Niva-Fol, NuFol, Nufola, Omega Q Plus, Oncovite, One Daily Multi-Essential, One Tab Daily, One-A-Day 50+, One-A-Day Essentials, One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Optilets-500, PoDiaPN, Poly Vit Drops, Poly-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol Chewable, Poly-Vi-Sol Drops, Poly-Vit Chew, Poly-Vita Drops, Prevital, Primaplex, Prostate 2.4, Protegra, Protegra Cardio, Rena-Vite, Rena-Vite Rx, Renal Caps, Renaphro, Renatabs, Reno Caps, Rheumate, Rovin-CF, Scotts Emulsion, SeroSyn, Sesame St Vitamins with Extra C, Sigtab, Stress B with C, Stress Formula, Stress Formula 600, Stress-600, StressTabs, Sunkist Child Chewable, Sunkist Child Chewable with C, Super B Complex, Super B-100 TD, Super B-50, Super Plenamins, Super Theravite-M, Superplex-T, Surbex, Surbex Filmtab, Surbex with C, Surbex-T, T-BMP, T-Vites, Tab-A-Vite, Tender Age Vitamin ADC, Thera, Thera-Plus, Thera-Tabs, Theragenerix, Theragran, Theravite, Therems, Therobec, Thex Forte, TL Gard, Tobakient, Topfit Vitamin B Complex, Topfit Vitamin B Complex Forte, Total B with C, Tri-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vit, Tri-Vit Drops, Tri-Vita Drops, Tri-Vitamin, Triphro, Triphrocaps, Triveen-CF, Unicap, Unicap Capsule, Unicap Jr, Unichem Multivitamin, Vesselvite, Vi-Daylin, Vi-Daylin ADC, Vi-Daylin Chewable, Vi-Daylin Drops, Vi-Stress, Vigomar Forte, Vimar, Virt-Caps, Virt-Gard, Virt-Vite, Virt-Vite Forte, Virt-Vite Plus, Vita Drop, Vita-Plus G, Vita-Respa, Vitabee with C, Vitacirc-B, Vitamin A and D Concentrate, Vitamin A, D, Vitamin B Complex 100, Vitamin B Compound Strong, Vitamin B-100, Vitamin B-100 T/R, Vitamin B-50, Vitamin C, E, and Rose Hips, Vitamin Daily Liquid, Vitamins, Vitamins for Hair, Vitaplex, Vol-Care Rx, VP-Vite Rx, Wellesse Sugar Free Childrens Multivitamin Gummies, Xyzbac, Zycose, Zymacap, Zyvit …show all brand names

Dietary Supplementation
5.7

HyperhomocysteinemiaNot rated - Be the first1 review 61 medications
Summary of Multivitamin reviews 5.6 78 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin

Tab-A-Vite (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Anaphylaxis reaction. Hives first dose. Hives and throat closed upon second dose."

dophil (taken for less than 1 month) April 1, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have taken Metanx twice daily for 3 months. I have at times experienced increased pain from my neuropathy while taking Metanx but assume that maybe this is an indication that it is working? I do have less discomfort at night it seems. No bad side affects that I notice.I will continue to take Metanx for another three months at least. I understand that if Metanx is going to help, it will do so within six months/..."

Sonsign March 16, 2016

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I couldn't tolerate these vitamins any longer than a few days! They smelled horrible and I began noticing that I tasted this smell in my mouth and my skin also smelled just like the vitamins!! It was unbearable along with nausea, and stomach upsets pain etc! These were not for me!! I'm not sure what this overpowering smell is but I just can't handle it!"

Lorelei2u (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2016

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "The Hair, Skin & Nails product I bought has PABA in it. After several days of taking this multivitamin, I thought my hair was looking better, but I developed an itchy rash all over my torso (mostly on my back). I don't know whether to attribute this problem to the vitamins (and PABA in particular), but since I've stopped taking the vitamins, the rash seems to be healing."

January rash January 27, 2016

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking lipo-flavonoid several years ago (I'm in my mid 60s now) for worsening tinnitus. The symptom is a constant extremely high pitched background sound in both ears, occasionally changing to a pure note, as with a tuning fork, that shows up in one ear for several seconds then gradually goes away as it is replaced by the constant background sound. I've noticed that it gets louder about 25-35 minutes after eating a meal or a piece of sugary candy. The lipo-flavonoid took about a month to make a difference. It isn't 100% effective - it didn't stop the sound completely - but it did noticeably help."

DSHornet (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 13, 2016

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "starting taking estrovan and on the fourth day I started noticing my tongue and throat was starting to swell, went to the ER and had a bad case of dry mouth and throat."

cajungirl361 December 12, 2015

Super B Complex (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I only take this supplement intermittently, such as for times when I feel my energy level, immunity and/or hormonal states are not sufficient. It helps with my sporadic acne issue as well. I love it. I feel lifted from my fatigue slump and I am able to concentrate so much better."

AnnieBarbie (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 9, 2015

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This is a terrible drug should not be sold it says light diaherria not true... It causes lots of severe stomach issues and terrible stools it's horrible don't ever use it"

Leafdeano (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 7, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Well I'm only going thru menopause due too a total hysterectomy I had to get back in 2010 & have been having terrible HOTT flashes...yes it works but I started taking it in March of 2015 I was 152lbs and as of today I weigh 180...IT CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN!!! I run & work out every day...prior to all this...so everybody says it looks good but watch out...that's a side effect(weight gain)!"

NATURALBEAUTY October 27, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Have neuropathy and burning and pain was at 8-9 level. Since taking Metanx my pain level is 0-1. My foot doctor prescribed it for me and the company filling my prescription calls me to see if I want a refill. I can pay by the quarter or monthly. All around fantastic. No more pain."

Perfect Lips September 5, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Hyperhomocysteinemia: "Doctor recommended vitamin b complex as am having issues with nerves in feet and hands until I can see a specialist in about 3 months. Have the feeling of laboured breathing and tightness in chest, also some nausea."

Elliottj July 18, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I'd been using a patch for relief of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since having complete hysterectomy about 8-10 yes. ago. Now that I am of Medicare age, my insurance company would not refill this Rx. I decided to try Estroven to help with hot flashes. It has worked great with me! No hot flashes now."

mimito5x (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have only been taking this for about a week and have been experiencing very severe stomach pains and diarrhea. However I think it could just be cleaning out my system? Still, vitamins are about the only weight loss option I have as it is the only one that truly works. I have been far less munchy so I think this is good."

Nicole33 (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works."

Wantsnc (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Within a week my night time pain, from diabetic Neuropathy, which usually wakes me up like clock work around 4am, was gone. For the first time in years I was able to clean my house without the help of a cleaning company. I hope the positive effects of Metanx last."

GSierraGold April 1, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Work good"

What up March 30, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "My peripheral neuropathy made my feet become so heavy that I could not move them. Since starting on Metanex I have experienced a wonderful relief of my symptoms. I no longer have to use my Walker and my foot heaviness has all but disappeared. I experienced this improvement in less than two weeks on the medication."

dons hardware (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 20, 2015

Super B Complex (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement With Vitamin C & Folic Acid....I'm taking it for vitamin B sufficiency. No Aftertaste/heartburn/gas. One in the morning and my concentration and energy level is much improved."

Astroraider (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 8, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I've been on Metanx for 5 years since my podiatrist prescribed it. No pain at all anymore In my feet and calfs."

sister 2 September 20, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I am 79. About 2 years ago, I had a hard time going to sleep, because of burning, bee-stinging type pain in my feet (peripheral neuropathy in feet), plus calf cramps. Within about 3 weeks from start of Metanx, no more pain, nor cramps. Works great. I only take 1 cap/day. No side effects that I know of."

Bobbowhale (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 25, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been on Metanx for almost 4 yrs. I do not have diabetic neuropathy, I started having foot and leg pain after back surgery, which I was told was nerve damage due to the pressure on my disc. I have found relief from this supplement especially at night when the leg and foot pain is the worst. If I have had a active day on my feet doing my dog sport that I love "Agility" the pain will start by late afternoon and sometimes I will not get the relief I would like but, I can't really say if it is from over doing? I have stopped it for a month at times to see if it really did help and I found it did. I am now watching my sugar intake, eating less processed foods hoping this will help."

JB1965 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 10, 2014

Cerefolin NAC (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Best medicine ever"

Bobby Joe March 10, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have taken Metanx for about 7 years. My podiatrist prescribed it, but when I had a knee replaced, I asked every one at hospital about interaction..should I stop taking it before surgery (and since you get blood thinners in hospital and after coming home for 21 days) no one KNEW except an anesthesiologist..who said it was also prescribed by cardiologist. It is now also being seen as a help in dementia/altheimezer patients. It is great for the neuropathy, but it also lowered my blood pressure, and lowers my body temperature as well..i feel cooler when I take it..don't know why, but it effect me that way."

Wendy Sue January 21, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been on Metanx for over 1 yr-started due to fibromyalgia and lack of energy. The difference was amazing. Insurance use to cover it at $50/month but recently went up to $120/month causing me to have to drop using it. Great medicine to help with energy and muscle pains too!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 11, 2013

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Suffered for three years with muscle/large and small bone pain, fatigue, and a feeling of deep depression and weakness. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Went to endocrinologist because of concern over glucose intolerance. He listened to my three year history of failed attempts to diagnose, thousands of $$$ spent, etc. He prescribed the then two month old Metanax. I was 47 at the time but felt 65 with a threat of forced retirement. Within one month my pain was fading. I have Been pain free ever since and the medicine also has given me the energy of a 30 year old WITH no side effects. I still thank him every six months during my check up! "

Cinzyw (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 27, 2012