User Reviews for Multivitamin (Page 3)

Also known as: Daflon, Metanx, Neurobion, Theragran, Rena-Vite, Vitamin B Complex 100, Nephrocaps, Folbic, Estroven, Nephro-Vite, Renal Caps, Vitamins, Cod Liver Oil, B Complex 100, Folbee, Cerefolin NAC, Lipoflavonoid, Cerefolin, Rheumate, Foltanx, Super B Complex, Thera, Essentiale, Foltx, PoDiaPN, Folinic-Plus, Daily Multiple Vitamins, Folic Acid XTRA, Tab-A-Vite, Triphrocaps, Vitamin Daily Liquid, Topfit Vitamin B Complex, Biotin Forte, Poly-Vi-Sol, Cod Liver Oil Mint, MTX Support, Dosoquin, Virt-Gard, Nephronex, Omega Q Plus, Berocca, Metafolbic Plus, Lipogen, Thera-Tabs, Virt-Caps, Lysiplex, Chewable-Vite, Flintstones Multivitamins, DEKAs Essential, Apetigen, Super B-50, B Complex 50, Fletanol, Infuvite, Vitamin A, D, K2 Plus D3, Apetex, Folbee Plus, L-Methyl-B6-B12, MVI Adult, Foltrate, FaBB, Zyvit, Nufola, Xyzbac, Ivites Rx, Multi Vitamin+, Daily Vite, Unicap Capsule, Poly-Vi-Sol Drops, Vitamin B-50, Vitamin B-100, Hexavitamin, Theravite, Thera-Plus, High Potency B Complex with B12 and C, Flintstones Toddler, One Tab Daily, Hylavite, Prostate 2.4, Cardiotek, Beminal, Bugs Bunny Multiple Vitamins, One-A-Day 50+, Metafolbic Plus RF, Folastin, Levomefolate Calcium-Algal Powder, Vitamin B Compound Strong, Jetepar, Vitamin A and D Concentrate, B-Complex with B-12, Vigomar Forte, Genicin Vita-Q, Foltanx RF, Methazel, Nephplex Rx, Metafolbic, Folplex 2.2, Neurodep, B-Plex Plus, Therems, StressTabs, Allbee-C 800, B-Complex SR, Protegra, Superplex-T, T-BMP, Reno Caps, Balanced B-100, B-Stress, B-Scorbic, Bee with C, Childrens Chewable Multivitamins, Balanced B-50, Nat-Rul B-125, Balanced B-150, Unicap Jr, Vitacirc-B, Unicap, Optilets-500, Super Plenamins, Vitamins for Hair, One-A-Day Essentials, Essential Balance, Vi-Daylin Chewable, Folast, Enfolast, Sunkist Child Chewable with C, Enfolast-N, Sunkist Child Chewable, Poly-Vi-Sol Chewable, Neurpath-B, Fruity Chew, Triphro, Poly-Vit Chew, Vita-Respa, Bugs Bunny with Extra C, Flintstones with C Multivitamins, Geravine, Bounty Bear Vitamins, Garfield Vitamins, Vi-Daylin Drops, Baby Vitamin Drop, Vita Drop, Poly Vit Drops, MVC SDV, Glutofac, Allbee-C, Vitabee with C, Stress B with C, High Potency B+C, Av-VITE FB, Farbee with C, Mynephron, Surbex with C, Renatabs, Tri-Vitamin, Surbex, Folika-T, D-400 international units, Vitamin B-100 T/R, Celebrate B-12, Kenwood Therapeutic, Oncovite, Glycogenics, Beminal-500, Super B-100 TD, Tri-Vit Drops, Stress Formula, Vitamin C, E, and Rose Hips, Scotts Emulsion, Stress Formula 600, Tri-Vit, Mega B, Apatate, T-Vites, L-methylfolate Ca, Me-Cbl NAC, High B Complex, L-methylfolate Ca, P-5-P, Me-Cbl, Theragenerix, Cernevit, Beminal with C Fortis, Full Spectrum B with C, Allbee with C, Prevital, Surbex Filmtab, Tender Age Vitamin ADC, Folgard Rx 2.2, Cernevit-12, SeroSyn, Infuvite Pediatric, Diatx, Thex Forte, Protegra Cardio, Virt-Vite Plus, Rena-Vite Rx, Renaphro, Dialyvite Rx, L-Methyl-MC, VP-Vite Rx, Vesselvite, Folcaps, Combgen, Unichem Multivitamin, Topfit Vitamin B Complex Forte, Health Aid Multivitamin, AllanTex, One Daily Multi-Essential, Centrum 8400, Larobec, Cardiotek Rx, Folbalin Plus, Dialyvite 800, Folbalin, Multi-Delyn, Multi Vits with Beta Carotene, Foleve Plus, Foltabs 800, Folnate, Folgard RX, Folnate Plus, Foleve, Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies, Folamin, DexFol, One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Equaline One Daily Essential, Menopause Relief with Lifenol, Daily-Vite Men's Formula, Av-VITE FB Forte, Folmor, Zycose, Allbee Plus, Vimar, Triveen-CF, B 100 Complex, Vol-Care Rx, Folika-V, Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails, Genicin Vita-S, Tobakient, Folbic RF, Total B with C, Methaver, GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula, Folbee AR, NuFol, Co-Veratrol, Mebolex, Mebolic, Dyzbac, Mynephrocaps, Renal Vitamin, Acnepril, Super Theravite-M, Primaplex, Becomject-100, Poly-Vita Drops, MVI-12, B-Ject 100, L-Methyl-MC NAC, Therobec, B-Plex, Formula B, Vitaplex, Tri-Vi-Sol, TL Gard, Vi-Daylin ADC, Nephro-Vite Rx, Nephrocaps QT, Virt-Vite, Lipotriad, Virt-Vite Forte, Stress-600, Cholinoid, Tri-Vita Drops, Liponol, Bee-Comp with C, Cholidase, Vita-Plus G, Rovin-CF, Cota-B-Plex, Neuroforte-Six, MVI Pediatric, Nephrolan Rx, Zymacap, Vi-Daylin, Dayalets, Sigtab, Cefol, Wellesse Sugar Free Childrens Multivitamin Gummies, Alz-Nac, Sesame St Vitamins with Extra C, Surbex-T, Male Formula, Vi-Stress, Animal Shape Vitamins, B-50 Complex, Niva-Fol …show all brand names

Dietary Supplementation
5.6

HyperhomocysteinemiaNot rated - Be the first1 review 61 medications
Summary of Multivitamin reviews 5.7 84 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This is a rel mind blower! I started taking 6 caps of Lipo-Flavinoid daily about two months ago. No help yet with the tenninitis, but guess what? As a 75 year old, Iv'e been bothered by those terrible looking red bruises on my arms and hands for a few years now, and they're about gone! I don't take any other meds but after 6 weeks or so with Lipo, I noticed that the red bruising seemed to be getting less so. It's even better now after a couple more weeks and I can't believe it! I shared the info with a couple of friend and, although it's only been a couple of weeks now with them, I'd bet that their results will be good too. I can't hear any better yet. but boy do I look better. Steve"

sellnell July 16, 2016

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I took these for a couple weeks and my tummy has been hurting bad and my skin and very itchy and not sure if this is with it but i got a face yeast infection and my eyes kind of bother me."

Andy9017meow (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2016

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "After using for a week there were Rashes all over the body,my skin was burning and itching. i hated this product."

sv1 June 3, 2016

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for : "I am 49 yr old and have been wearing hearing aids for 44 yrs! (Since i was in kindergarten). Work yrs ago for some reason i developed ringing in both ears, each ear has its own tone and frequency ugh very annoying! Plenty of nights i just want to cry, tried taking Advid PM just to knock me out and tried Ambien even! I gave lipoflavonoid a try. It helps but not 100%. What i didnt realize just how much it helped tll last week i stopped taking it so i could start a diet....it came back with a vengeance and its loud! So its very gradual...u have to be patient taking these pills. They do work but it has to build up in system. I'm going back on lipoflavonoid today since theres mild side effects as apposed to AdvilPM & Ambien!!!"

Twixy May 21, 2016

MVI Adult (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I had a very bad experience with this drug I gave to my mom this inj.mvi and she developed severe allergic reactions. Hence I feel this as a negative experience"

marymarlapati (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 10, 2016

Foltanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I just started on the Foltanx tablets so I can't comment on how well they work, but what I can comment on is that they don't have *any* fish odor. I couldn't get anywhere near Metanx or Foltanx capsules because of the strong fish odor. So if the fish smell is bothersome to you, try the Foltanx tablets."

whispurr (taken for less than 1 month) April 9, 2016

Tab-A-Vite (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Anaphylaxis reaction. Hives first dose. Hives and throat closed upon second dose."

dophil (taken for less than 1 month) April 1, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have taken Metanx twice daily for 3 months. I have at times experienced increased pain from my neuropathy while taking Metanx but assume that maybe this is an indication that it is working? I do have less discomfort at night it seems. No bad side affects that I notice.I will continue to take Metanx for another three months at least. I understand that if Metanx is going to help, it will do so within six months/..."

Sonsign March 16, 2016

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I couldn't tolerate these vitamins any longer than a few days! They smelled horrible and I began noticing that I tasted this smell in my mouth and my skin also smelled just like the vitamins!! It was unbearable along with nausea, and stomach upsets pain etc! These were not for me!! I'm not sure what this overpowering smell is but I just can't handle it!"

Lorelei2u (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2016

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "The Hair, Skin & Nails product I bought has PABA in it. After several days of taking this multivitamin, I thought my hair was looking better, but I developed an itchy rash all over my torso (mostly on my back). I don't know whether to attribute this problem to the vitamins (and PABA in particular), but since I've stopped taking the vitamins, the rash seems to be healing."

January rash January 27, 2016

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking lipo-flavonoid several years ago (I'm in my mid 60s now) for worsening tinnitus. The symptom is a constant extremely high pitched background sound in both ears, occasionally changing to a pure note, as with a tuning fork, that shows up in one ear for several seconds then gradually goes away as it is replaced by the constant background sound. I've noticed that it gets louder about 25-35 minutes after eating a meal or a piece of sugary candy. The lipo-flavonoid took about a month to make a difference. It isn't 100% effective - it didn't stop the sound completely - but it did noticeably help."

DSHornet (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 13, 2016

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "starting taking estrovan and on the fourth day I started noticing my tongue and throat was starting to swell, went to the ER and had a bad case of dry mouth and throat."

cajungirl361 December 12, 2015

Super B Complex (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I only take this supplement intermittently, such as for times when I feel my energy level, immunity and/or hormonal states are not sufficient. It helps with my sporadic acne issue as well. I love it. I feel lifted from my fatigue slump and I am able to concentrate so much better."

AnnieBarbie (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 9, 2015

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This is a terrible drug should not be sold it says light diaherria not true... It causes lots of severe stomach issues and terrible stools it's horrible don't ever use it"

Leafdeano (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 7, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Well I'm only going thru menopause due too a total hysterectomy I had to get back in 2010 & have been having terrible HOTT flashes...yes it works but I started taking it in March of 2015 I was 152lbs and as of today I weigh 180...IT CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN!!! I run & work out every day...prior to all this...so everybody says it looks good but watch out...that's a side effect(weight gain)!"

NATURALBEAUTY October 27, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Have neuropathy and burning and pain was at 8-9 level. Since taking Metanx my pain level is 0-1. My foot doctor prescribed it for me and the company filling my prescription calls me to see if I want a refill. I can pay by the quarter or monthly. All around fantastic. No more pain."

Perfect Lips September 5, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Hyperhomocysteinemia: "Doctor recommended vitamin b complex as am having issues with nerves in feet and hands until I can see a specialist in about 3 months. Have the feeling of laboured breathing and tightness in chest, also some nausea."

Elliottj July 18, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I'd been using a patch for relief of HRT (hormone replacement therapy) since having complete hysterectomy about 8-10 yes. ago. Now that I am of Medicare age, my insurance company would not refill this Rx. I decided to try Estroven to help with hot flashes. It has worked great with me! No hot flashes now."

mimito5x (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have only been taking this for about a week and have been experiencing very severe stomach pains and diarrhea. However I think it could just be cleaning out my system? Still, vitamins are about the only weight loss option I have as it is the only one that truly works. I have been far less munchy so I think this is good."

Nicole33 (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2015

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This has been the ONLY thing I found to help my out of control hot flashes, nightsweats, etc. It really took the edge off and allows me to cope with menopause. There were times when I just wanted to die and this saved my life. But give it time. It probably took about 2-4 weeks of daily use before I noticed a lessening of my symptoms. Hang in there. It works."

Wantsnc (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 26, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Within a week my night time pain, from diabetic Neuropathy, which usually wakes me up like clock work around 4am, was gone. For the first time in years I was able to clean my house without the help of a cleaning company. I hope the positive effects of Metanx last."

GSierraGold April 1, 2015

Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Work good"

What up March 30, 2015

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "My peripheral neuropathy made my feet become so heavy that I could not move them. Since starting on Metanex I have experienced a wonderful relief of my symptoms. I no longer have to use my Walker and my foot heaviness has all but disappeared. I experienced this improvement in less than two weeks on the medication."

dons hardware (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 20, 2015

Super B Complex (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement With Vitamin C & Folic Acid....I'm taking it for vitamin B sufficiency. No Aftertaste/heartburn/gas. One in the morning and my concentration and energy level is much improved."

Astroraider (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 8, 2014

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I've been on Metanx for 5 years since my podiatrist prescribed it. No pain at all anymore In my feet and calfs."

sister 2 September 20, 2014