User Reviews for Biotin

Dietary Supplementation 5 reviews 558 medications

5.8
Summary of Biotin reviews 5 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Biotin

For Dietary Supplementation: "I've been taking Biotin off and on for a few years and have noticed that certain brands seem to cause more headaches ...and for someone who never really gets headaches the ones I got after taking it were just unbearable... stopped taking it and no more headaches so my suggestion is to stick with a well respected brand and if you can, just buy a small bottle first to see if you have a reaction... on the plus side I did see an improvement in my skin.. oh, and maybe it's just me but I also noticed if I took it at night I had the most bizarre dreams "

Kristinmh94928 July 22, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: "I am a 30 year old married female. I took biotin for 5 days, 5000 mcg 2 pills a day and now my period is 3 days late (And counting.The pregnancy test is negative fyi). I found many posts online by users saying their menstruation cycle started later rather than sooner and they weren't pregnant. I just wanted to mention this possible side effect. Also this pill gave me pimples."

Notsogoodnonononono (taken for less than 1 month) January 24, 2016

For Dietary Supplementation: "PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO DRINK TONS OF WATER WITH THIS VITAMIN OR ELSE. Biotin will give you acne. It will cause severe headaches. It will make you nauseous, and you will complain it doesn't work and give up. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T GET RESULTS. In reality your doing it wrong if your not getting enough water! It has worked wonders for me. I have lost hair due to medications and stress. I started noticing results in two weeks (eyelashes). Two months (scalp). And you will get hair growth everywhere. My hair has never looked more healthier."

ProudARMYwife (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 14, 2014

For Dietary Supplementation: "Biotin is pure bliss. I have been taking it everyday at 5000 mg. It has definitely made improvement in my nails and hair. I have been taking it for a few months and my hair has grown almost two inches. Reading tons of negative reviews on other sites at first made me think that biotin would barely do anything, but that was wrong biotin definitely helped my hair, skin, and nails! Taking this everyday and sticking with it really makes a difference!"

Meganmariee December 30, 2013

For Dietary Supplementation: "I am 54 years old and have not had acne since I was a teenager. After only 2 days of taking 5000mg, my nose broke out in large red rosacea type pimples. I stopped the vitamin and did not get any more pimples."

Katie222 (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2013

For : "I have been taking biotin for about three years to improve my nails and hair. I can tell a great difference in the strengh of my nails. They no longer peel like onion skin but are very strong and healthy. There isn't much of a change in my hair."

susanetta October 4, 2008