User Reviews for CoQ10

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about CoQ10.

Dietary Supplementation
8.5

Summary of CoQ10 reviews 8.5 5 reviews

Reviews for CoQ10

For Dietary Supplementation "I took this supplement awhile back with hope that it would help me with my migraines, I would have them for weeks at a time. So I took 200 mg everyday, I don't recall if i took it with or without food, but definitely took it during the day for at least a month. By the time I met with a neurologist my migraines were almost gone. He told me to stop taking it as he didn't know enough about, so I did, but nothing has worked so well since, so now I'm going back on. I believe that studies have been updated well enough. :-)"

rjoyd (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dietary Supplementation "Experienced stomach flu conditions."

GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dietary Supplementation "I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep."

sha7411 November 6, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dietary Supplementation "It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it."

fred8833 December 21, 2008

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Dietary Supplementation "Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver)."

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008