User Reviews for CoQ10

Learn more about CoQ10.

CoQ10 Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 249 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for CoQ10 to treat Dietary Supplementation

"I took this supplement awhile back with hope that it would help me with my migraines, I would have them for weeks at a time. So I took 200 mg everyday, I don't recall if i took it with or without food, but definitely took it during the day for at least a month. By the time I met with a neurologist my migraines were almost gone. He told me to stop taking it as he didn't know enough about, so I did, but nothing has worked so well since, so now I'm going back on. I believe that studies have been updated well enough. :-)"

rjoyd (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Experienced stomach flu conditions."

GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep."

sha7411 November 6, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it."

fred8833 December 21, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver)."

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008