User Reviews for Multivitamin (Page 2)

Also known as: Daflon, Metanx, Neurobion, Rena-Vite, Theragran, Vitamin B Complex 100, Folbic, Estroven, Nephro-Vite, Vitamins, Nephrocaps, B Complex 100, Rheumate, Cerefolin, Folbee, Renal Caps, Cod Liver Oil, Cerefolin NAC, Lipoflavonoid, Triphrocaps, Folinic-Plus, PoDiaPN, Foltx, Foltanx, Super B Complex, Thera, Biotin Forte, MVI Adult, Berocca, Metafolbic Plus, Thera-Tabs, Tab-A-Vite, B Complex 50, Infuvite, Vitamin Daily Liquid, Vitamin B Compound Strong, Nephronex, Omega Q Plus, Poly-Vi-Sol, Daily Multiple Vitamins, Cod Liver Oil Mint, Folic Acid XTRA, DEKAs Essential, Apetigen, Vitamin A, D, K2 Plus D3, Topfit Vitamin B Complex, Essentiale, FaBB, Zyvit, Nufola, Xyzbac, Folplex 2.2, Ivites Rx, Protegra, Childrens Chewable Multivitamins, Unicap Capsule, Lysiplex, Chewable-Vite, Flintstones Multivitamins, Folika-T, Vitamin B-100, Theravite, High Potency B Complex with B12 and C, Super B-50, Stress Formula, One Tab Daily, Scotts Emulsion, Prostate 2.4, MTX Support, Cardiotek, Fletanol, One-A-Day 50+, Metafolbic Plus RF, Apetex, Virt-Gard, L-Methyl-MC, Folbee Plus, L-Methyl-B6-B12, Vitamin A and D Concentrate, Foltrate, Folbalin, Folgard RX, B-Complex with B-12, Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies, Genicin Vita-Q, Foltanx RF, Renal Vitamin, Nephplex Rx, Metafolbic, Virt-Caps, B-Plex Plus, Therems, Allbee-C 800, Multi Vitamin+, Daily Vite, Superplex-T, Reno Caps, Balanced B-100, B-Stress, B-Scorbic, Bee with C, Balanced B-50, Nat-Rul B-125, Balanced B-150, Unicap Jr, Vitacirc-B, Unicap, Optilets-500, Super Plenamins, Vitamins for Hair, One-A-Day Essentials, Essential Balance, Vi-Daylin Chewable, Folast, Enfolast, Sunkist Child Chewable with C, Enfolast-N, Sunkist Child Chewable, Poly-Vi-Sol Chewable, Neurpath-B, Fruity Chew, Triphro, Poly-Vit Chew, Vita-Respa, Bugs Bunny with Extra C, Flintstones with C Multivitamins, Geravine, Bounty Bear Vitamins, Garfield Vitamins, Vi-Daylin Drops, Poly-Vi-Sol Drops, Baby Vitamin Drop, Vita Drop, Poly Vit Drops, MVC SDV, Glutofac, Allbee-C, Vitabee with C, Stress B with C, High Potency B+C, Av-VITE FB, Farbee with C, Mynephron, Surbex with C, Renatabs, Tri-Vitamin, Surbex, Vitamin B-50, D-400 international units, Vitamin B-100 T/R, Hexavitamin, Celebrate B-12, Kenwood Therapeutic, Thera-Plus, Oncovite, Glycogenics, Beminal-500, Super B-100 TD, Tri-Vit Drops, Flintstones Toddler, Vitamin C, E, and Rose Hips, Stress Formula 600, Tri-Vit, Mega B, Apatate, T-Vites, L-methylfolate Ca, Me-Cbl NAC, Hylavite, High B Complex, L-methylfolate Ca, P-5-P, Me-Cbl, Theragenerix, Cernevit, Beminal, Beminal with C Fortis, Full Spectrum B with C, Bugs Bunny Multiple Vitamins, Allbee with C, Prevital, Surbex Filmtab, Tender Age Vitamin ADC, Folgard Rx 2.2, Cernevit-12, SeroSyn, Infuvite Pediatric, Diatx, Thex Forte, Dosoquin, Protegra Cardio, Virt-Vite Plus, Rena-Vite Rx, Renaphro, Dialyvite Rx, Folastin, Levomefolate Calcium-Algal Powder, VP-Vite Rx, Vesselvite, Folcaps, Combgen, Unichem Multivitamin, Topfit Vitamin B Complex Forte, Health Aid Multivitamin, AllanTex, Jetepar, One Daily Multi-Essential, Centrum 8400, Larobec, Cardiotek Rx, Folbalin Plus, Dialyvite 800, Multi-Delyn, Multi Vits with Beta Carotene, Foleve Plus, Foltabs 800, Folnate, Folnate Plus, Foleve, Folamin, DexFol, One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Equaline One Daily Essential, Menopause Relief with Lifenol, Daily-Vite Men's Formula, Av-VITE FB Forte, Folmor, Zycose, Vigomar Forte, Allbee Plus, Vimar, Triveen-CF, B 100 Complex, Vol-Care Rx, Folika-V, Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails, Genicin Vita-S, Tobakient, Folbic RF, Total B with C, Methaver, GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula, Folbee AR, NuFol, Co-Veratrol, Mebolex, Methazel, Mebolic, Dyzbac, Mynephrocaps, Acnepril, Super Theravite-M, Primaplex, Becomject-100, Poly-Vita Drops, MVI-12, B-Ject 100, L-Methyl-MC NAC, Therobec, B-Plex, Formula B, Vitaplex, Tri-Vi-Sol, TL Gard, Vi-Daylin ADC, Nephro-Vite Rx, Lipogen, Nephrocaps QT, Virt-Vite, Lipotriad, Virt-Vite Forte, Stress-600, Cholinoid, Tri-Vita Drops, Liponol, Bee-Comp with C, Cholidase, Vita-Plus G, Rovin-CF, Cota-B-Plex, Neurodep, Neuroforte-Six, MVI Pediatric, Nephrolan Rx, Zymacap, Vi-Daylin, Dayalets, Sigtab, StressTabs, Cefol, B-Complex SR, Wellesse Sugar Free Childrens Multivitamin Gummies, Alz-Nac, Sesame St Vitamins with Extra C, Surbex-T, Male Formula, Vi-Stress, T-BMP, Animal Shape Vitamins, B-50 Complex, Niva-Fol …show all brand names

Dietary Supplementation
5.6

HyperhomocysteinemiaNot rated - Add rating1 review 61 medications
Summary of Multivitamin reviews 5.6 88 reviews

Reviews for Multivitamin

SickAndTired · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2018

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I was on the 5th day of taking it and noticed an uncomfortable feeling like I was nervous or restless. I take daily meds for bipolar and high blood pressure so I’m unsure if there was an interaction going on. I have stopped taking it."

Millz · Taken for less than 1 month October 5, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking these on September 28 and my last dosage was on October 3rd. So for 6 days I endured itching on my head and mostly the back of my head near my ears and neck, the itching intensified so I decided to stop taking them."

Sauce September 25, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I bought this since my hair was thinning. Took the vitamin for 3 days. In those three days developed a rash on my chest and arms (not horrible) but the itching was horrible. Went to doctor and determined the only thing different that has changed was the vitamin. Stopping taking it and will see how it goes."

Abb August 25, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I’ve been feeling bloated and so uncomfortable in my upper stomach the past three weeks. I was assuming maybe I just needed to eat better and exercise so I have been like a maniac doing that, and I still feel the same way. So tonight I decided what have I changed recently and it was these supplements, so I googled it and found all these reviews and I’m stopping these ASAP! So upset that I was thinking I almost had an ulcer or something of the sorts!"

No More, Please May 11, 2018

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I just took these a few hours ago and my stomach became nauseous after about 30 minutes. I have felt like vomiting a few times but I have not. I took 2 tums to combat the nausea and when I took these supplements 3 days ago I didn’t even notice that I had issues then because I blamed the upset stomach on some fast food I ate that night since I had taken the vitamins around 1:00 earlier that day. I ended up with mild diarrhea that night and slept with an upset stomach all night long from about 9pm to 12am so 13 hours of hell. There’s also a cooling type sensation in my stomach almost like I swallowed a peppermint. I can’t smell or taste it like others have commented but the upset stomach is too much to bear. Returning these with the receipt. So glad I only took two versus the recommended dosage of three or I would have really been messed up"

cameo · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 18, 2018

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "After two months of using this product I've noticed my mood swings are much better, though the night sweats are still bothersome. I fall to sleep better than before, which is a plus for me. Still battling the hot flashes that drive me up the wall. Not sure if I'm taking the right kind of estrogen. Spousal fights have been curbed drastically so it has benefitted me a lot."

Hotflash March 7, 2018

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I’ve been taking Estroven for over 6 weeks for irritating and embarrassing hotflashes. The product I chose is not specifically for weight control, I have been noticing that my face looked very round and my eyes very puffy in the mornings and I gained 11 pounds in a very short time without a huge change in my diet or routine. I noticed a little labored breathing and the end of my tongue feels like it’s been scalded but I haven’t burned it. I like to call my horses in the morning by rolling my tongue in a shrill Ringing sound and I was concerned because it felt like my tongue was numb or felt large so I couldn’t make the sound easily. It seems like my hot flashes are a little less severe But I am not ok with the weight gain or the mouth issues and my sleep is not any better . I am not having any serious issues with depression and mood swings so for just meed to cool the hot flashes!"

Bodhi's Mom · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 31, 2018

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I am taking cancer medications and experienced almost all the printed side effects, including neuropathy and an elevated homocysteine level which went from normal to stroke range within 7 months of starting cancer treatment. My PCP and oncologist had no idea what to do about the high homocysteine (19!!!). One of my doctors knew about MetaNx and my homocysteine scores went back to normal range in 6 weeks on one capsule a day. The neuropathy also disappeared in weeks and has not returned after 4 years of use with no side effects or lab changes."

Anxiety & Tinnitus January 4, 2018

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Not sure if it will work for my Tinntitus but I took it one day and the next morning I woke up feeling very nervous, anxious and breathing heavy. Has anyone else experienced this? I will stop taking it."

2861 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 31, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "The product had no effect in reducing ringing in my ear (Tinnitus). I did kept my receipts and sent them in as directed for a full refund. Clarion sent an email the following day that my refund was approved and would be received in 6 to 8 weeks. When 11 weeks had passed, I made an inquiry and was told there was a glitch in their accounting department and was told that the refund would be received in a few weeks (does that mean 2, 3, 4 weeks?). When the refund had not been received in 4 weeks, I left a voice message on the CEO's VM. Knowing his secretary would likely listen the VM, I did not demand a call from him, but at least a call acknowledging the problem from a representative at the company. Another week has gone by. There has been no communication from the company and no refund check in the mail. I normally would not have written a review, but feel compelled to now write. And...I guess I'll have to file a consumer fraud case with my State Attorney office."

Miller8847 November 27, 2017

PoDiaPN (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I had severe stomach cramps and diarrhea while taking this medication. Symptoms disappeared within days after I quit taking it."

Nessa. 97 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 22, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I took these after I had my son in March 2016 I was losing so much hair I was going bald. These made my hair grow so fast and they tasted so good. I took them for about two months with no problems at all. My hair grew my nails were stronger a 10/10 so I decided to buy these again now September 2017 and the taste is awful. And when I take them I get nauseous right away and my head feels like it’s about to explode my stomach feels full of water or bloated it’s weird sensation. It really sucks because I was really looking forward to taking these again."

Emmarr19rnzl September 15, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking these gummies almost 3 months ago. I didn't have any major side effects in the beginning maybe just a sore stomach at first, but thats normal as your body has to adjust to this new supplement. I started to see around a month that my hair was getting longer. It used to be a little passed my shoulders and now its half way down my back. So I did see some results with these but everyones body handles stuff differently, so maybe it worked for me but won't work for someone else. My hair has always been extremely slow growing but noticed a faster pace with help of these BUT I did start to get a non stop itchiness all over my arms and legs... I kept putting lotion because doctors thought I had really dry skin but its these so be careful"

janettel August 24, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have Meniere's, which is a more severe form of Vertigo. It was prescribed by a Neuro ENT many years ago. I can only take 1 - 2 daily because of the Vit C, but if I don't take it - I stay away from stairs and am not able to drive. Also have to hold onto walls, etc when I walk thru the house. It also has stopped the tinnitus and echoing in my left ear. Have tried other products and was a total waste of money!!!!!"

Mrs. Clean · Taken for less than 1 month July 16, 2017

Estroven (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been having very bad hot flashes due to Menopause. I could not lose weight, and wanted to eat everything that I could get my hands on. I started taking Estroven, and my hot flashes have been cut in half, and I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been taking Estroven for 22 days. So glad that I found it at my grocery store, and it has helped me."

Jess_is_never_taking_again April 24, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I started taking this vitamin because my hair was rapidly falling out. Two weeks I have been on the vitamin, and for the entire two weeks my stomach was extremely upset. Diarrhea, upset stomach, sore throat, and skin rashes occured. I have never had any allergic reaction, or even side effects to medication or vitamins, until this. To top it all off, I have noticed not a single change in hair, skin, or nails. Be wary of this product, and at the very least, keep an eye out for symptoms."

JF45 March 31, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Crazy itching like I'm going to jump out of my skin. Also nauseating for several hours after taking."

nunderwood1 February 13, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I took it for a couple of days, felt sick. My throat hurt and I have asthma, so I had to use my inhaler."

As is February 2, 2017

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Prescribed after surgery repairing neck, C4,5,&6 . Nerve damage from an injury. Metanx was an excellent suggestion from my doctor. Now if my hands start to feel burning or tingling, I go back on the metanx. Thank you!"

Emme Tracy January 29, 2017

Nature's Bounty Hair Skin & Nails (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "This is effective, but be VERY WARY of side effects. I had an incredibly severe reaction. I was born with asthma but it became very mild after age 8. For over a year I was on a similar vitamin before switching over to this one. After the first day, I noticed my nails were growing whiter and stronger. However I looked like I had a sudden break out. They were hives. 2-3 days, I was bedridden with asthma, flu-like symptoms, severe rash, vomiting. At 5-7 days, my throat swelled shut and I was in the E.R. 7 days ago, I was put on prednisone and stopped taking this vitamin. I know it was a reaction because I took the vitamin today and ended up in anaphylactic shock, back in the E.R. I have never been so incapacitated and ill. Be careful."

Worked, but tough start · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 26, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Let me begin writing this comment about Lipo-Flavonoid that this is the only tinnitus treatment that ever worked for me. My ringing in the ear didn't changed at all with many other types of medicines. Natural and hearing aids did nothing for me compared to how well this vitamin supplement worked. My tinnitus dropped over 50% which was a big deal for me. This tinnitus treatment isn't a cure, it is good ear ringing medicine that helps with tinnitus. It will not go away all together. Secondly, you need to be serious about this, you need to take everyday at a certain time for two months. If you get results that you tinnitus want, keep taking it. Lastly, those two months that you are waiting for it to work are rough. Be prepared mentally."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 24, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I have been on lipo-flavonoid for over 2 months, 2 tablets 3 times a day after meals. Lately I find I am getting tingling in my fingers and feet which does not seem to go away. I still have the ringing in the ears, about the same as before. I am discontinuing lipo-flavonoid and will see if the tingling goes away."

Kangar · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2017

Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I am in my mid 40s and got tinnitus. I mostly got used to the ringing in my ears, it was much like after a loud concert how your ears kind of ring for the night. Sometimes the volume gets louder when I'm stressed out or not feeling well so I thought I would try lipoflavonoid and I've only been taking it for 20 days but I feel like the volume in my ears has doubled it doesn't make me feel bad in any other way but the volume is so loud now. I'm going to finish the 30 days and if it's still like this I'm getting my money back. Very unsure on how well this product actually works."

Skyyy · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 29, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "I suffer from psoriatric arthritis and leg and foot pain and fatigue. I work retail an am on feet 8 to 10 hours a day. I never felt rested as my legs would cramp and my feet would feel as if pins were pricking them along with electrical shock type feel. My balance started to be affected and my toes were numb all the time. Doctor prescribed Metanx and said I would feel better in about 3 mos or sooner..I was skeptical..at first my feet felt like odd as if they were resisting on purpose and I began to feel life in my toes again,,by the 2nd month I showed great improvement..I even look better as I am getting a good nights rest now. I highly recommend this product for leg and foot pain, be patient..you will not regret it."

Mrs. St. Nick September 27, 2016

Metanx (multivitamin) for Dietary Supplementation: "Suffering from both diabetes and its sequelae as well as vascular insufficiency in my legs and feet, every step I've taken for the past three years has been extraordinarily painful with both severe leg cramping and the burning, numbness and imbalance of neuropathy. My endocrinologist gave me a two week sample and within three days the vascular cramping disappeared. I still have neuropathy but sense it lessening. Ironically, two years ago, after an inexplicable failed arterial stent, a hematologist found that I was deficient in vitamins B12, B6 and Folic acid which can affect blood coagulation. I've been taking these supplements in OTC products since then and have not seen any change until Metanx. Activated folic acid is the difference!!"