User Reviews for MorphaBond ER to treat Chronic Pain

Reviews for MorphaBond ER

Krissy · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 13, 2019

"After trying Percocet, gabapentin, Hysingla I tried Morphabond. It did nothing for my pain and I was on 45mg a day. It was less effective than Advil. I was in agony and couldn’t get out of bed by myself. Switched to Norco and I am a different person now almost pain free. I’m not sure why this med didn’t help because it’s supposed to be stronger and norco is much lower but for whatever reason it didn’t work for me and was $200 a month for a year!! I’m glad I switched as Norco is $6.81 a month."

Jey · Taken for less than 1 month February 23, 2019

"So, I was on 30 mg of MS contin (morphine) two times a day for 6 months then they took me down to two 15mg a day and I complained. Now they give me this Morphabond two times a day 15 mg. I'm on day 4 and have not gotten ANY relief AT ALL from this! Only relief I get is when I get to take a break through oxycodone at 8 hour intervals! This medicine is useless! I even said I didn't think it was dissolving or something now reading the comments no wonder people OD on this , it's NOT because they ABUSE them it's because they aren't getting any of the meds that they are paying for! Then when I go back to pain management and they pee test me they will say there's nothing there watch because the stuff doesn't dissolve or get absorbed!! What a waste!!!"

Inga February 9, 2019

"Garbage. No pain relief! Should never have been approved, The study they did was they gave it to 25 junkies and asked them if they would abuse it, why should I care, what about people suffering in pain? Did they test it to see if stopped pain? It doesn't release the medication! Why not cover pills in stainless steel, then there is zero chance of efficacy, isn't that the goal? If there is micro-plastic in everyone's bodies and the environment, what is the cumulative effect of the ingredients in this garbage? Who wants a build up in their gut of some toxic plastic rubber covering? But more than that, for the dying, the person in serious pain, it doesn't release the medication, period. I know this was approved so the FDA could appear to be 'doing something' about ILLEGAL drugs, follow that logic, all this will do is harm people in agony. While costing a fortune. Dangerous to give to people in serious pain, if suicides occur on it, because it doesn't work, don't be surprised."

geo · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2018

"I was switched to morphabond after my ileostomy, I keep finding the pill partially dissolved in my pouch. a hard plastic like cover with a powdery cotton material inside. Could this be due to the slow release mechanism"

Mo · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 27, 2018

"WAY overpriced almostn$800 out of pocket and no one carried it either. One more way these abuse deterrent meds really hurt the ones who don’t abuse anything. Now I can’t afford my meds and my mortgage. I am a guy living with severe chronic pain. I got taken off OxyContin and oxycodone which was 1/10 the cost out of pocket. Guess it’s suffer and wake up every hour in severe pain till I get insurance. Oh wait then my dr will say you’ve doing fine without morphine for 3 months so I’m not going to give morphine to you anymore"

Holly · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2018

"I was prescribed this medicine after a surgical procedure on my arthritic hand. As recommended I took one in the morning that was supposed to last all day. I did not feel any relief whatsoever of my pain during the first week. I continued taking them and accidentally found one of the pills in my poop I took it out of the toilet and it was still enclosed in the thick plastic surrounding of the pills. When I opened the thick plastic cover the powdery substance was still inside. Needless to say I discontinued use. I would not recommend this medicine for anyone who is in real pain."