User Reviews for MorphaBond ER

Chronic Pain

Summary of MorphaBond ER reviews 1.0 4 reviews

Reviews for MorphaBond ER

For Chronic Pain "Garbage. No pain relief! Should never have been approved, The study they did was they gave it to 25 junkies and asked them if they would abuse it, why should I care, what about people suffering in pain? Did they test it to see if stopped pain? It doesn't release the medication! Why not cover pills in stainless steel, then there is zero chance of efficacy, isn't that the goal? If there is micro-plastic in everyone's bodies and the environment, what is the cumulative effect of the ingredients in this garbage? Who wants a build up in their gut of some toxic plastic rubber covering? But more than that, for the dying, the person in serious pain, it doesn't release the medication, period. I know this was approved so the FDA could appear to be 'doing something' about ILLEGAL drugs, follow that logic, all this will do is harm people in agony. While costing a fortune. Dangerous to give to people in serious pain, if suicides occur on it, because it doesn't work, don't be surprised."

Inga February 9, 2019

For Chronic Pain "I was switched to morphabond after my ileostomy, I keep finding the pill partially dissolved in my pouch. a hard plastic like cover with a powdery cotton material inside. Could this be due to the slow release mechanism"

geo (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2018

For Chronic Pain "WAY overpriced almostn$800 out of pocket and no one carried it either. One more way these abuse deterrent meds really hurt the ones who don’t abuse anything. Now I can’t afford my meds and my mortgage. I am a guy living with severe chronic pain. I got taken off OxyContin and oxycodone which was 1/10 the cost out of pocket. Guess it’s suffer and wake up every hour in severe pain till I get insurance. Oh wait then my dr will say you’ve doing fine without morphine for 3 months so I’m not going to give morphine to you anymore"

Mo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 27, 2018

For Chronic Pain "I was prescribed this medicine after a surgical procedure on my arthritic hand. As recommended I took one in the morning that was supposed to last all day. I did not feel any relief whatsoever of my pain during the first week. I continued taking them and accidentally found one of the pills in my poop I took it out of the toilet and it was still enclosed in the thick plastic surrounding of the pills. When I opened the thick plastic cover the powdery substance was still inside. Needless to say I discontinued use. I would not recommend this medicine for anyone who is in real pain."

Holly (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2018