User Reviews for MorphaBond ER

Chronic Pain

Summary of MorphaBond ER reviews 1.0 3 reviews

Reviews for MorphaBond ER

For Chronic Pain "I was switched to morphabond after my ileostomy, I keep finding the pill partially dissolved in my pouch. a hard plastic like cover with a powdery cotton material inside. Could this be due to the slow release mechanism"

geo (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2018

For Chronic Pain "WAY overpriced almostn$800 out of pocket and no one carried it either. One more way these abuse deterrent meds really hurt the ones who don’t abuse anything. Now I can’t afford my meds and my mortgage. I am a guy living with severe chronic pain. I got taken off OxyContin and oxycodone which was 1/10 the cost out of pocket. Guess it’s suffer and wake up every hour in severe pain till I get insurance. Oh wait then my dr will say you’ve doing fine without morphine for 3 months so I’m not going to give morphine to you anymore"

Mo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 27, 2018

For Chronic Pain "I was prescribed this medicine after a surgical procedure on my arthritic hand. As recommended I took one in the morning that was supposed to last all day. I did not feel any relief whatsoever of my pain during the first week. I continued taking them and accidentally found one of the pills in my poop I took it out of the toilet and it was still enclosed in the thick plastic surrounding of the pills. When I opened the thick plastic cover the powdery substance was still inside. Needless to say I discontinued use. I would not recommend this medicine for anyone who is in real pain."

Holly (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2018