User Reviews for Methotrexate to treat Systemic Sclerosis

Also known as: Trexall, Rasuvo, Methotrexate LPF Sodium, Otrexup, Xatmep RediTrex

Reviews for Methotrexate

Nisha · Taken for 10 years or more February 11, 2020

“The pill form has worked better for me. But it comes with moods swings”

sweetestfairy January 6, 2012

“My daughter age 10 has this disease. She has been on methotrexate for almost a year. She started out 0.6mg now 10 plus Solu-Medrol infusions to stop or slow the process, suppress it I know it is helping to slow it down cause it is getting a bit worse. She has blood tests done monthly and when they raise her dose her blood gets tested in 2 weeks. We noticed this disease at age 3.”

FGHFGH January 18, 2010

“Taking 20 mg Methotrexate weekly it seems to be slow working but helping heal my skin problem. No side effects at all with folic acid. Hope this helps someone else suffering with scleroderma.”

Barbieo September 1, 2008

“I have systemic scleroderma, which is an autoimmune disorder. This condition is very painful and it also limits to what you can do on a daily basis. I had to quit my job one year ago. Methotrexate in my condition is used to hopefully depress the immune system. My disease is very rare and there are no treatments for the disease. So I am praying that methotrexate will help me. I have a wonderful Rheumatologist group who are very supportive. My system seems to want to shut down, but I am determined not to let this disease get me.”

Learn more about Systemic Sclerosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)