User Reviews for Ibuprofen to treat Temporomandibular Joint Disorder

Also known as: Advil, Motrin, Motrin IB, Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Children's, Addaprin, Motrin Childrens, Nuprin, Children's Motrin, Proprinal, Advil Migraine, Midol IB, Childrens Ibuprofen Berry, Caldolor, Advil Infant's Concentrated Drops, Advil Film-Coated, Genpril, IBU-200, A-G Profen, Advil Junior Strength, Midol Maximum Strength Cramp Formula Actiprofen Motrin Migraine Pain PediaCare Infants' IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer PediaCare Children's IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Motrin Junior Strength Motrin Infant Drops NeoProfen Help I Have An Aching Body Children's ElixSure IB Cap-Profen Motrin Pediatric …show all brand names

thebrogo September 25, 2016

“Wow. Started to get some major symptoms of TMJ this morning. I've never had to deal with it until today. The ibuprofen (Advil) did an amazing job at reducing the pain and discomfort. Granted, any medication that deals with TMJ helps temporarily and the root cause will need to be addressed. I believe that since my night guard got bent slightly and that I grind my teeth, the possible change in bite with the night-guard and overall grinding contributed. Having the dentist readjust my mouth guard should help do the job. A warm compress also helped me as well.”

Learn more about Temporomandibular Joint Disorder