User Reviews for Ibuprofen to treat Frozen Shoulder

Also known as: Advil, Motrin, Motrin IB, Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Children's, Addaprin, Motrin Childrens, Nuprin, Children's Motrin, Proprinal, Advil Migraine, Midol IB, Childrens Ibuprofen Berry, Caldolor, Advil Infant's Concentrated Drops, Advil Film-Coated, Genpril, IBU-200, A-G Profen, Advil Junior Strength, Midol Maximum Strength Cramp Formula Actiprofen Motrin Migraine Pain PediaCare Infants' IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer PediaCare Children's IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Motrin Junior Strength Motrin Infant Drops NeoProfen Help I Have An Aching Body Children's ElixSure IB Cap-Profen Motrin Pediatric …show all brand names

Singer · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 28, 2021

Advil (ibuprofen): “Not at all effective”

Jeff · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 31, 2019

“This is the go to medicine for me for a frozen shoulder. I was given Meloxicam first, but I couldn’t handle the side effects of muscle pain and insomnia. I started the ibuprofen three days after stopping the Meloxicam, and the pain relief and stiffness were greatly relieved. I take 400 mg a day, and no more, because that’s what works for me. If I do take more, I become restless with no added pain relief, so why bother.”

Grampus · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 21, 2017

“I've found that taking ibuprofen (200 mg) several times daily reduces the shoulder and upper arm pain (both shoulders) and permits more flexibility. The length of time that its effect lasts is perhaps five or six hours at most...not quite long enough to get a full night's comfortable sleep.”