User Reviews for Duexis

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Duexis.

Reviews for Duexis to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"This prescription is absolutely amazing for my MIGRAINES/FIBRO/MENSTRUAL CRAMPS! Despite taking the full gamut of migraine medicines prescribed by a neurologist, I had to resort to my husband's prescription when the pain was just too much to take. Really takes the edge off a major migraine in full effect -- usually gets rid of it completely. I see alot of reviews for taking this 3x a day with bad consequences. Taking ibuprofen 3x a day (no buffer) made my stomach bleed in the same way they describe. I never use more than one of these a day--never need more because they work so well! :) Unfortunately Duexis is no longer available and the regular price is outrageous without the $off rebate via Chicago pharmacy. My dr prescr the drugs separately and it doesn't work as well."

Heather D. (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 7, 2017

"this really works for my tendonitis so well it is a amazing drug that actually works !!!!!!!! pain almost gone !!!!!!!!"

mexski (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 28, 2017

"I have degenerative joint due to arthritis and was given samples by physician worked fine. The joint is in my foot so walking was improved"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2016