User Reviews for Lodine

Pain
7.7

Summary of Lodine reviews 8.0 13 reviews

Reviews for Lodine

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Very good. But it wasn’t in the hospital’s formulary. I had to use my own."

Haha (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 18, 2018

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Not sure it really gets to the pain, any more then aleve. Will try each for a day or two at a time and see if there is a benefit of one over the other."

bob (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 15, 2018

For Pain "awesome. no pain. speechless."

mary frances vester (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "suffered fibromyalgia ref to expert with rheumatoid arthritis given lodyne my life changed thanks to it im virtually pain free my lifes great now ..........600mg sr............very happy with it."

fatima el em (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 31, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I was on cymbalta. It worked some, but there were many times it wasn't too spectacular. I have very little or no pain when I take the Lodine 2x a day. There are times I only take it once a day because if my stomach is off, it can bother it. Otherwise, it works better than anything else I've been on."

mdib (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 22, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "This is working better than any other nsaid I have tried. I feel good."

amybintn June 17, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Takes away the pain now and back 10 yrs ago."

helenhays03 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 12, 2013

For Pain "I had left shoulder hurt when I was a child. About 20 yrs ago, my DR. gave me samples of Lodine. They worked better then any other NSAID out there. I am going back on it now as the problem is worse."

helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 6, 2013

For Osteoarthritis "I have used etodolac for many years. When I don't take it, I have to think about my knees with every step. When I do take it, I can walk without being aware of my knees. For me it has been very helpful."

Anonymous May 2, 2009

For Pain "Lower backache, the doctor said it was arthritis. I have not yet done x-rays but after 2 weeks the pain has competely subsided. So have other joint aches, which I guess I had ignored."

mbenda135 February 8, 2009

"I had locked my jaw in place due to my TMJ. Lodine eliminated the inflamation & pain. It didn't tear up my stomach like ibuprophen & a couple of other meds did."

Anonymous August 9, 2008

For Pain "It is the only NSAID I can take without setting off my asthma. It kills the pain and allows me to walk. No more choosing between breathing and walking."

Anonymous June 27, 2008

For Osteoarthritis "Great for knee pain."

Anonymous June 26, 2008

For Pain "this helped me alot -it was the first prescription that actually rid me of the pain and didn't make me drowsy and unable to complete daily tasks"

Anonymous March 24, 2008