User Reviews for Lodine to treat Osteoarthritis

Lodine has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Lodine Rating Summary

9.5/10 average rating

Compare all 178 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Anonymous May 2, 2009

“I have used etodolac for many years. When I don't take it, I have to think about my knees with every step. When I do take it, I can walk without being aware of my knees. For me it has been very helpful.”

mdib · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 22, 2015

“I was on cymbalta. It worked some, but there were many times it wasn't too spectacular. I have very little or no pain when I take the Lodine 2x a day. There are times I only take it once a day because if my stomach is off, it can bother it. Otherwise, it works better than anything else I've been on.”

fatima el em · Taken for 5 to 10 years December 31, 2015

“suffered fibromyalgia ref to expert with rheumatoid arthritis given lodyne my life changed thanks to it im virtually pain free my lifes great now ..........600mg sr............very happy with it.”

Anonymous June 26, 2008

“Great for knee pain.”

helenhays03 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 12, 2013

“Takes away the pain now and back 10 yrs ago.”

amybintn June 17, 2015

“This is working better than any other nsaid I have tried. I feel good.”

Learn more about Osteoarthritis