User Reviews for Lodine to treat Pain

Lodine has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Lodine Rating Summary

9.6/10 average rating

Compare all 1440 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

teachertype · Taken for 10 years or more June 6, 2020

“Spending 8-12 hours a day on cement floors teaching I developed inflamed heel tendons, a sort of tendonitis. I could hardly put any weight on my heels, so my arches and balls of my feet were taking the brunt of it. I was getting lots of foot and leg cramps. Podiatrist gave me heel cups to wear and Lodine to take twice a day. It worked super well for me. I always need to drink or eat with the pill, but then no side effects I've noticed. It just eliminates the pain, within about ten minutes. It can come back quickly though if I do things that will make the problem worse, i.e. walking the dog, bending over to do gardening, going for a walk, lifting too much weight. Later on, I developed osteoarthritis and I've been taking the Lodine as needed for the pain. I like that it's non-addictive and it works for me, completely. Walgreen's stopped providing them and I don't know why. I'm going to look into it because I really need them when I need them.”

mbenda135 February 8, 2009

“Lower backache, the doctor said it was arthritis. I have not yet done x-rays but after 2 weeks the pain has competely subsided. So have other joint aches, which I guess I had ignored.”

Anonymous June 27, 2008

“It is the only NSAID I can take without setting off my asthma. It kills the pain and allows me to walk. No more choosing between breathing and walking.”

Linda · Taken for less than 1 month August 14, 2019

“I was prescribed Lodine for pain and stiffness. For the two days I took it for I was pain free, marvellous, but I suffered a side effect of diarrhoea, have stopped it.”

mary frances vester · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2016

“awesome. no pain. speechless.”

helenhays03 · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 6, 2013

“I had left shoulder hurt when I was a child. About 20 yrs ago, my DR. gave me samples of Lodine. They worked better then any other NSAID out there. I am going back on it now as the problem is worse.”