User Reviews for Tri-Estarylla

Learn more about Tri-Estarylla.

Birth Control 4 reviews 292 medications

3.2
Acne 2 reviews 525 medications

1.5
Summary of Tri-Estarylla reviews 6 reviews 2.4

Reviews for Tri-Estarylla

For Birth Control "My gyno put in a Ortho Tri Cyclen prescription for me at CVS and they gave me Tri-Estarylla instead. Fine. Ive taken Ortho Tri-Cylen Lo, Ortho Tri-Cyclen, Trinessa and Tri-Sprintec and had no issues for adult acne. I took it for about a week and a half and it was AWFUL. The first week it was OK, but the second week...all hell broke loose. I do struggle with anxiety which does rear its ugly head now and again, but this was bad. Really, really bad. I went through a very rough patch at the beginning of 2016 with bad insomnia and rumination. Last week, it came back--mood swings, crying emotional outbursts, little sleep, rumination, etc. I stopped taking it and now feel normal."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2016

For Acne "Absolutely HORRIBLE! My pharmacy switched me over from Tri-Pravafram, which was working very well for me. I was told this medication was "exactly the same" as the Tri-P...Lies. Within one week, I had had two acne cysts near my mouth. This never happened to me. Two weeks later, my entire face was covered in cysts and painful whiteheads..my forehead and chin/jawline took the worst beating. I didn't really connect the medication to my issue since the pharmacist had assured me this drug was identical to what I was on before until about 3 months later. I switched pharmacies, and got on Tri-Sprintec and everything cleared up within a month."

Gizmo22 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2016

For Acne "I've been on this birth control for my acne. And my experience has been really bad. Within the first couple days my forehead has broken out terribly there's a ton of little bumps a crossed it. I usually never get pimples on my forehead. I started also breaking out around my mouth. I hardly get acne there maybe a little. My jaw breaks out really bad. This gave me major anxiety to be in public. I hate going out on dates Bc of my face. Although my face looks terrible it kinda helped clear up my shoulders and chest. It definitely made my chest break out more but slowly cleared up. But , my face being so bad I am now switching to the big guns of acne control. Can't wait to see those results."

Sisbug (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 13, 2016

For Birth Control "I noticed right away I was exausted, but didn't think anything of it. I have always been emotional so it didn't seem off that I randomly started crying. Once I hit 4 months I thought I burnt my tongue. Went to the doctor to make sure it was nothing like strep throat or anything. My tongue swelled to where I couldn't talk or eat, and it lasted about a week. Then this month the first week on the new pack I had the same problem. I know I haven't burnt my tongue as I have been too paranoid to eat anything hot. So I called the doctors office and was told it's odd, but it can happen.. so I will be picking up a new prescription today. Mean while I still have to wait for the swelling to go down."

Posionwildroses April 14, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been on this medication for about two weeks. Since starting, I've had very increased anxiety, a dull headache every day in my temples, and restless sleep/resulting extreme fatigue. The medication has not had any impact on my very moderate acne. I have noticed some water retention/bloating as well. I'm going to finish the month out, but the side effects I've experienced so far are not at all worth continuing to take this. I am so tired on a daily basis that I can barely function, due to the inability to sleep soundly, even when taking a sleep aid."

MDeCampo February 17, 2016

For Birth Control "I was taking Tri-Previfm, and then without my permission CVS switched me to this, claiming it was the same exact thing. Well I'm not so sure. Since starting this I've had a bunch of symptoms I've never had on the other one like rapid heart rate, pins and needles headaches, and frequent infections. I never got pregnant and it regulated my periods. But other than that... This stuff is garbage. Not worth it."

Shayle (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 11, 2015