User Reviews for Femynor

Birth Control
4.2

Summary of Femynor reviews 4.1 16 reviews

Reviews for Femynor

For Birth Control "My daughters pharmacy switched her to this when they were out of Esterella and she has been miserable for a week! Ended up in ER due to pain in kidneys, headaches, discharge, upset stomach, diarrhea - miserable!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Birth Control "I started taking this birth control 12 days ago, the second day I took it I immediately felt sad, I thought it was just a normal passing ache of the heart... but it didn't stop. After a week and a half of minor depression I began to feel intense anxiety, today I reached a breaking point. I had the craziest panic attack where I kept switching from mania to crying, my body kept switching from cold to hot and I could not stop shivering. I felt hungry everyday no matter what and felt irritated often. You may not think this was enough time to feel these effects, but I'm telling you I did. Good Luck."

FEN (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2018

For Birth Control "This pill was AWFUL. I’ve never bled for 2 weeks and longer before I started taking this. It was SO annoying. My doctor switched my pills but I started in like September.. I’ll see how it goes.."

Terrible pill! (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 8, 2018

For Birth Control "I'm on femynour and I must say it the worst of all oral contraceptives I have used. Previously I would have my period for 3 days n since I started to take the pill I'm bleeding for 15day or more"

Susie October 4, 2018

For Birth Control "CVS switched me over to this a couple of months ago. Since then I have had my period most of the time despite taking it continuously and skipping the null week. I have lost weight but also lost my appetite and find myself woozy and exhausted most of the time. I don't consider myself protected while on this birth control, it seems like it's sugar pills to me."

Lisa (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2018

For Birth Control "I’ve been on femynor about a month now and I’ve noticed my acne has gotten a lot better and I’ve gained about 5 pounds and my periods are much lighter now which I like. But the downside to this pill that I noticed about myself is I feel extremely irritable everyday and I’m usually not an angry person but everything seems to bother me. I am extremely emotional and depressed over everything now and I have no sex drive what so ever. I’m probably going to get off this soon because I don’t think I could handle the mood swings any longer but the good thing was it cleared up my acne."

Doll August 31, 2018

For Birth Control "This birth control is great. My periods always have been super irregular but once I started this pill it has been on point. My first period while on the pill was horrible, I got to thinking that this is my body still getting used to the pill. I had the worst cramps I have felt in my life and really heavy bleeding but after that my periods have been normal. Only a week long. No weight gain or anything dramatic. I truly am thankful for this pill."

Shayla (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 25, 2018

For Birth Control "I was originally on estarylla but my pharmacy ran out so I was switched to femynor. I have been spotting for almost two weeks now, which is a side effect of the drug. The spotting happened two weeks after my period and still hasn’t stopped. Do not recommend."

Randi (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 25, 2018

For Birth Control "I love this birth control. I've tried several different birth controls before and the side effects were HORRIBLE. I do have some side effects on this one but they are extremely mild (breast tenderness and some nausea). They are also getting better the longer I take it."

Kourt (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 23, 2018

For Birth Control "I have had a out of sync period my whole life. I took two other birth controls, and they did nothing to help me with my problem. I have been taking this one six months and I love it. I am finally in sync, the first 3 months were hard but it is worth it. No really bad side effects now, and no weight gain, which I appreciate."

Maria (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 17, 2018

For Birth Control "IF YOU TAKE THIS BIRTH CONTROL PILL STOP RIGHT NOW. My daughter almost died last week from blood clots in her lungs and legs. 100% attributed to this birth control pill. These manufacturers should be ashamed of themselves, knowing that this was a side effect of the drug."

Gigi (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 9, 2018

For Birth Control "I have not had a single side effect. I have not gained weight, broke out, been moody, or felt different. It’s made my period shorter but no need to complain about that. I love it!"

Sol (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 17, 2018

For Birth Control "I had been using Estarylla for months with little problem, but I started using Femynor recently because my pharmacy ran out of Estarylla. I'm barely a week into my supply and my depression and anxiety have gotten dramatically worse, I had a severe panic attack and thought I was going to die, I also have no appetite and get nauseous if i try to force myself to eat."

D (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2018

For Birth Control "HOLY MOLY Femynor does not work!! I had constant bleeding for TWELVE DAYS! I switched to a different pill and the bleeding immediately stopped. DO NOT TAKE THIS BIRTH CONTROL"

bleedy (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 27, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Took femynor and broke out terrible the first week and I wasn’t willing to wait 3 months to see if it would get any better. It was so bad that it left scars on my face. I ended up switching to Gianvi. But hey what doesn’t work for me may work for someone else."

Lovespirit (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2018

For Birth Control "I have gained 18 lbs in 2 months on this pill, I have hypertension now, I'm ALWAYS tired, moody, irritable, ALWAYS hungry, have break through bleeding and have 3-4 migraines a week. This pill is evil."

Unhappy camper (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 7, 2018

For Birth Control "I had been on my period for almost 5 months before taking this. I was on another pill and had been switched multiple times. I had surgery to try and figure out why I was bleeding and even after that I kept bleeding. Just started this pill about a week ago and haven’t bled since!"

Meg (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2018