User Reviews for Enbrel

Learn more about Enbrel.

Reviews for Enbrel to treat Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

"My experience so far with embrel has been just brilliant! This is comming from someone who at one point had to get lifted out the bath, have someone wash my hair, get me dressed, put my shoes on. I currently taking the 50mg pre filled pen, just about to take my third dose today. The effects so far have been excellent and I have seen a huge improvement in the quality of my life! After 2 weeks of taking embrel I have no stiffness on a morning, I can go a full day without taking ANY pain killers (prior to this I had to take 2, 30mg codeine 4 times a day, followed by 2 500mg naproxen twice a day - just to function!!!) I have seen a big improvement in my hips (stiffness/pain) and the swelling in both of my knees has almost gone!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 11, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"My daughter started weekly Enbrel injections, in combination with Methotrexate injections, about 6 months after she was diagnosed with Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. She continued them for about 3 years. During that time she barely had any side effects from the medication. Pain and redness at the injection site and occasional nausea after the injections for about 24 hours. It did seem to control her flare ups for most of the time. After about 2 1/2 years her arthritis became more aggressive and the medication was not as effective. Her doctor decided to change her medications. But over all, Enbrel was an effective medication for the first years of her arthritis."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 23, 2014

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I couldn't walk for a year from my very very sever arthritis that my doctor keeps renaming every now and then , see the first day I was approved for enbrel I took it with methotrexate on June 1 and I took my wheelchair to university , next day in the morning I could walk again and it kept getting better and then I stoped it for like two month and I woke up one day and I couldn't walk , took my injection next day boom I could walk"

Ali Ji (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 23, 2013