User Reviews for Nikki

3.8
Other 1 reviews

Summary of Nikki reviews 6 reviews 3.8

Reviews for Nikki

For Birth Control "DO NOT TAKE THIS IF YOU WERE SWITCHED FROM GIANVI. I was on Gianvi for a year and had no issues at all and my pharmacy switched me to Nikki last month... since I switched I have bloated, felt depressed and have acne (and I have never had more than two zits in my entire life). Do not let your pharmacy switch you to Nikki! I am going to try non generic Yaz and see how that goes. I do not usually write reviews but these last few weeks on it have been miserable!"

cc2017 September 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've taken Yaz since 2006 and I had body issues. They switched to gianvi and still no issues. Now they switched to Nikki and I've gained 10+ pounds in 2 months! I feel so bloated and crappy. I also have migraines. I've asked the pharmacy about it because I thought I was losing my mind and found out many others are having the same problem."

Mamabearof6 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've taken other birth control pills to treat my acne, and this one is the worst that I've been taking so far and I hope to stop it as soon as possible. The pills significantly decreased my menstrual blood flow. However, I've been bleeding straight for half a month. I doubt if this works on acne. Immediately after taking my first pill, I had another severe acne breakout. I was at my home on spring break and I'm sure the breakout isn't from stress or the lack of sleep."

SherryC72 April 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Great for skin"

.......... September 20, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "My pharmacy ran out of Ocella so ordered Nikki and I hate it. I've had my period from nearly two months straight. I forgot to take it one day and the next day I immediately took two pills. By the next day I started spotting and have my period ever since. With the exception of the one day I missed I've been taking it as instructed every day at the same time and still I have yet to stop my period."

hll28306 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I hate this birth control. I was originally taking Gianvi which I absolutely loved because I didn't gain ANY weight. My acne cleared up and I stayed slim. For some reason my pharmacy switched me to Nikki and in 2 months I went from 121 to 143. I am 5'4 and I lift weights 5 days a week. I use to be defined/toned and now I'm so bloated all the time I look fluffy and bulky. I do NOT like this birth control and my skin does not like it either!! :("

Riley21 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 13, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Nikki (drospirenone / ethinyl estradiol)

Other brands: Yaz, Yasmin, Vestura, Gianvi, ... +4 more