User Reviews for Nikki

Learn more about Nikki.

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

Summary of Nikki reviews 2 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Nikki

For Birth Control "Great for skin"

.......... September 20, 2016

For Birth Control "My pharmacy ran out of Ocella so ordered Nikki and I hate it. I've had my period from nearly two months straight. I forgot to take it one day and the next day I immediately took two pills. By the next day I started spotting and have my period ever since. With the exception of the one day I missed I've been taking it as instructed every day at the same time and still I have yet to stop my period."

hll28306 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2016

"I hate this birth control. I was originally taking Gianvi which I absolutely loved because I didn't gain ANY weight. My acne cleared up and I stayed slim. For some reason my pharmacy switched me to Nikki and in 2 months I went from 121 to 143. I am 5'4 and I lift weights 5 days a week. I use to be defined/toned and now I'm so bloated all the time I look fluffy and bulky. I do NOT like this birth control and my skin does not like it either!! :("

Riley21 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 13, 2015