User Reviews for Nikki

Birth Control 3 reviews 299 medications

3.7
Summary of Nikki reviews 3 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Nikki

For Birth Control "I've taken other birth control pills to treat my acne, and this one is the worst that I've been taking so far and I hope to stop it as soon as possible. The pills significantly decreased my menstrual blood flow. However, I've been bleeding straight for half a month. I doubt if this works on acne. Immediately after taking my first pill, I had another severe acne breakout. I was at my home on spring break and I'm sure the breakout isn't from stress or the lack of sleep."

SherryC72 April 19, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "Great for skin"

.......... September 20, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "My pharmacy ran out of Ocella so ordered Nikki and I hate it. I've had my period from nearly two months straight. I forgot to take it one day and the next day I immediately took two pills. By the next day I started spotting and have my period ever since. With the exception of the one day I missed I've been taking it as instructed every day at the same time and still I have yet to stop my period."

hll28306 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I hate this birth control. I was originally taking Gianvi which I absolutely loved because I didn't gain ANY weight. My acne cleared up and I stayed slim. For some reason my pharmacy switched me to Nikki and in 2 months I went from 121 to 143. I am 5'4 and I lift weights 5 days a week. I use to be defined/toned and now I'm so bloated all the time I look fluffy and bulky. I do NOT like this birth control and my skin does not like it either!! :("

Riley21 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 13, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

More about Nikki (drospirenone / ethinyl estradiol)

Other brands: Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella, Gianvi, More... (4)

Professional resources