User Reviews for Diphenhydramine to treat Pruritus

Also known as: Aler-Dryl, Aler-Tab, Aller-G-Time, Allergia-C, Allermax, Altaryl, Banaril, Banophen, Beldin, Belix, Ben-Tann, Benadryl, Benadryl Allergy, Benadryl Children's Allergy, Benahist-10, Benahist-50, Benoject-50, Buckley's Bedtime, Bydramine, Calm-Aid, Complete Allergy Relief, Compoz Nighttime Sleep Aid, ConRx Allergy, Dicopanol, Diphedryl, Diphen, Diphen AF, Diphen Cough, Diphenadryl, Diphendryl, Diphenhist, Diphenmax, Diphenydramine Quick Melt, Diphenyl, Diphenylin, Dormin, DPH, Dytan, Dytuss, Genahist, Help I Can't Sleep, Histaprin, Hydramine, Hydramine Compound, Hydramine Cough Syrup, Hyrexin, Miles Nervine, Nervine, Nightime Sleepaid, Nu-Med, Nytol, Nytol Caplet, Nytol QuickCaps, Pardryl, PediaCare Children's Allergy, Pharbedryl, Q-Dryl, Q-Dryl A/F, Quenalin, Scot-Tussin Allergy, Siladryl, Siladryl Allergy, Siladryl DAS, Siladyl SA, Silphen Cough, Simply Sleep, Sleep, Sleep Tab II, Sleep Tabs, Sleep-ettes, Sleep-ettes D, Sleep-Eze-3, Sleepinal, Sleepwell 2-nite, Snooze Fast, Sominex, Sominex Maximum Strength Caplet, Somnicaps, Total Allergy, Tranquil Nighttime Sleep Aid, Trux-adryl, Truxadryl, Tusstat, Twilite, Uni-Tann, Unisom Liquid, Unisom SleepGels, Unisom SleepMelts, Unisom SleepMinis, Valu-Dryl, Vanamine PD, Vicks QlearQuil Nighttime Allergy Relief, Z-Sleep, ZzzQuil …show all brand names

Reviews for Diphenhydramine

Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine): "These blister packs are insanely hard to open! I don't get it!! Children safe is one thing, making it hard for an adult is another..Ill never buy these again just to protest.."

Dave March 12, 2019

"The doctor ordered 50 ccs of Benadryl when I was in the ER for a bad breakout of Eczema among other things. As soon as the medicine got in my veins-I was useless! My mouth got instantly dry, I couldn’t speak anyway. It felt like it does when they put you to sleep. I was out for 3 hrs in the ER! I received a couple phone calls while I was there and didn’t remember them after. Luckily I didn’t drive myself there, but I felt strange the rest of the day. It definitely stopped the itching because I wasn’t awake to feel it!!"

Suzyq (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 10, 2019