User Reviews for Diphenhydramine to treat Pruritus

Also known as: Benadryl, Banophen, Benadryl Allergy, ZzzQuil, Diphen, Nytol, Sleep, Benadryl Children's Allergy, Sominex, Unisom SleepGels, Diphedryl, DPH, Sominex Maximum Strength Caplet, Diphenhist, Simply Sleep, Hyrexin, Hydramine Cough Syrup, Sleep Tabs, Quenalin, Nervine, Allermax, Pharbedryl, Histaprin, Tranquil Nighttime Sleep Aid, Snooze Fast, Unisom SleepMinis, Unisom Liquid, ConRx Allergy, Dicopanol, Buckley's Bedtime, Bydramine, Diphen AF, Diphen Cough, Aler-Dryl, Allergia-C, Benahist-10, Benahist-50, Benoject-50, Calm-Aid, Diphenadryl, Genahist, Q-Dryl, Aller-G-Time, Sleep Tab II, Sleep-Eze-3, Somnicaps, Nytol QuickCaps, Total Allergy, Trux-adryl, Valu-Dryl, Diphenyl, Altaryl, Beldin, Belix, Vicks QlearQuil Nighttime Allergy Relief, Hydramine, Siladryl, Siladryl DAS, Siladyl SA, Silphen Cough, Sleep-ettes, Tusstat, Diphenylin, Hydramine Compound, Pardryl, Nu-Med, Nytol Caplet, Compoz Nighttime Sleep Aid, Sleepinal, Help I Can't Sleep, Diphendryl, Twilite, Banaril, Aler-Tab, Siladryl Allergy, Sleep-ettes D, Diphenydramine Quick Melt, Uni-Tann, Q-Dryl A/F, Diphenmax, Nightime Sleepaid, Ben-Tann, Dytan, Vanamine PD, Z-Sleep, Unisom SleepMelts, PediaCare Children's Allergy, Truxadryl, Complete Allergy Relief, Dytuss, Dormin, Miles Nervine, Scot-Tussin Allergy, Sleepwell 2-nite …show all brand names

Reviews for Diphenhydramine

Dave March 12, 2019

Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine): "These blister packs are insanely hard to open! I don't get it!! Children safe is one thing, making it hard for an adult is another..Ill never buy these again just to protest.."

Suzyq · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 10, 2019

"The doctor ordered 50 ccs of Benadryl when I was in the ER for a bad breakout of Eczema among other things. As soon as the medicine got in my veins-I was useless! My mouth got instantly dry, I couldn’t speak anyway. It felt like it does when they put you to sleep. I was out for 3 hrs in the ER! I received a couple phone calls while I was there and didn’t remember them after. Luckily I didn’t drive myself there, but I felt strange the rest of the day. It definitely stopped the itching because I wasn’t awake to feel it!!"

Learn more about Pruritus

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)