User Reviews for Voltaren-XR

Voltaren-XR has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Pain
9.3
Osteoarthritis
Sciatica
10.0
Summary of Voltaren-XR reviews 9.5 5 reviews

Ks ยท Taken for 1 to 2 years July 2, 2018

For Osteoarthritis: “Have started taking meds at bedtime and wake up with less pain and stiffness in the morning. Have taken this med for about 2 years and took it in the morning about 8 am. It was hard to get the full effect waking up stiff and hurting already. For me bedtime seems to be best so far.”

Anonymous May 10, 2009

For Sciatica: “I thought it was a placebo until I tried not taking it. It is a miracle drug that worked for me in 2 doses.”

jjhpa July 20, 2008

For Pain: “My doctor gave me this for a sciatic nerve issue I had for months. It is the only thing that worked.”

Anonymous February 10, 2009

For Pain: “This worked great for my back pain and is non-narcotic so I don't feel woozy.”

Anonymous October 2, 2011

For Pain: “Very sensitive to medication but this one works for me.”