User Reviews for Diclofenac/misoprostol (Page 3)

Also known as: Arthrotec

Sciatica 9.0
Osteoarthritis 8.2
Rheumatoid Arthritis 8.1
Summary of Diclofenac/misoprostol reviews 8.3 51 reviews

Reviews for Diclofenac/misoprostol

ardie July 11, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I just started Arthotec 75 mg two days ago. I can't believe that after 2 pills I was feeling no pain. My legs were working, I could walk normally, my spine wasn't hurting and my feet were pain free. This is a new life for me. I have been in constant pain for a long time and needed injections in my feet and spine to cope. I am ready to tell the world how well this is working for me.”

havaiisteve May 19, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I tried Celebex and other drugs to releived joint pain in the ankles, knees, wrist and fingers with little relief. 3 days on Arthrotec 75, only once a day and I was almost as good as new. Able to work on the treadmill, take long hikes, write and type. Maybe the best part was not waking up at night with pain in all the fingers. By accident, I also found that taking one pill ever other day is suffient for me.”

lilcrow April 28, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “Can't live without it.”