User Reviews for Diclofenac/misoprostol (Page 2)

Also known as: Arthrotec

Sciatica 9.0
Osteoarthritis 8.2
Rheumatoid Arthritis 8.1
Summary of Diclofenac/misoprostol reviews 8.3 51 reviews

Reviews for Diclofenac/misoprostol

Jimmyk2013 March 3, 2013

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I was prescribed Arthrotec 75/0.2MG. I had spinal surgery on L5 in 2001 by an orthopedist and in 2009 on same disc by a neurosurgeon. In 2009, I took a long time to recover. Also, I am suffering from degenerative disc disease on S1 to the point of self fusion (a good thing as it stabilized my lower back). In 2009, I was prescribed Arthrotec 75 / 0.2MG I found this to be a miracle. I only take it as needed and only when it wears off. Once a week or as needed. FANTASTIC results! It takes years off my body. I am 62.”

kaki_peach · Taken for less than 1 month February 26, 2013

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “Just started taking Arthotec, but I can tell a difference already. I have less pain. I also feel very hungry and nauseous. I've had a little dizziness too.”

Judy's · Taken for less than 1 month February 21, 2013

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I have been living with 4 swollen fingers on my right hand (my dominant hand) and have trouble sleeping with pain in both hips and shoulders. At 49 I feel far too young for arthritis, but sometimes life is not fair. Dr prescribed Arthrotec yesterday. 2 pills in and I can hold a pen, type and slept like a baby last night! I'll take the queasy stomach and gas if it means I'm not cranky because of poor sleep and constant pain!”

Falcongal · Taken for less than 1 month January 13, 2013

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I am 73 and just found out I have torn ligaments, tendonitis and arthritis in both wrists. For about a year now I have had stabbing pains in my wrists and hands. After taking three Arthrotec 50 my pain is gone. But, I also have a gastric problem with reflux and for the last two nights have had extreme bloating and reflux. I took the fifth tablet this evening. It is so bad tonight that I have to stay awake. I can not go to sleep, even while sitting up in a chair for fear of having the reflux again. I have had the reflux two times already tonight when I dosed off. So I am here now typing this at 4:30 AM so I do not fall asleep again. The Arthrotec works, but I can not take any more of them.”

nomorepaininleg · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 19, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Sciatica: “I was prescribed Arthrotec 8 months ago for a bulging L5S1 disc that was causing me excruciating sciatica pain. At the time, the Arthrotec did nothing for the pain which led to me getting 2 epidural steroid injections. Those two did not work, and I haven't been taking any medicine and instead working on controlling my stress levels which seems to have helped. In the past 2 weeks, the sciatica has flared up really bad to the point that I can't sit or stand for any length of time. In desperation I took the Arthrotec to see if it would knock down the pain and BOOM- I seriously felt like a new person. I don't know why this didn't work for me the first time, but now it is working perfectly. It's a miracle in my mind.”

Herryyyy · Taken for 10 years or more December 12, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I have been taking this for 12 yrs , made a big differences in my life. Tried every medicine and none had the same effect. Take two pills a day, 3 upsets my stomach. Without this I would be bedridden.”

EDWYN · Taken for 10 years or more November 11, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol): “I have been on Arthrotec for 12 yrs now. For me it was a life saver. I fractured 11 vertebra , both shoulders, both legs, bother arms-and had multiple surgery's. This medicine was like no other I had tried before. It allowed me to regain some type of life. ”

ldmf · Taken for less than 1 month August 24, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I have been in pain for years and have been on Cymbalta, gabapentin and Tylenol 3 for 2 and a half years. I suffer from arthritis and herniated discs, degenerative disc disease. Yesterday my doctor put me on Arthrotec 50mg. It made me sick to my stomach but my pain was mostly gone. I could actually put on a pair of pants and socks without my hips and back hurting. I'm 34 and hope to live a long life and being in pain everyday was making me depressed. I think there is hope. So far so good with Arthrotec.”

Windblown March 19, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I have osteoarthrititis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and sciatica and have tried many other pain medicines with Celebrix being the last. I am taking Arthrotec 50mg 3x a day and by the second day I was very pleased with the results. My pain has lessened from a 7-8 down to a 2-4 level. I have Vicodin as a stand by and haven't taken any this past month, I went from taking 1 to 3 a day to none, that is a good thing!!”

Anonymous January 1, 2012

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “For people suffering from inflammation this medication is amazing! After 2 days my pain was gone, no long term regimen. I've suggested this medicine to many people. ”

Anonymous December 5, 2011

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I have had pain and stiffness in my neck for quite some time and this medication has greatly improved these symptoms. I use it every other day and it works very well.”

Kristym November 14, 2011

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “Lupus: I have been taking Arthrotec for two weeks now; my symptoms have improved tremedously. I tired Mobic 15 mg., Celebrex, Lyrica and just about everything else that would decrease pain. I know it has side effects but walking and being productive is well worth the risk.”

Anonymous July 6, 2011

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “Was given Arthrotec 75 (1x/day) for residual pain following a car accident. Got to the point I could barely walk most days and, on my best days, would have very little endurance for walking or even standing. By day 2 of taking Arthrotec 75, I felt like I was made whole again. It is my wonder drug. Found I can skip a day and be okay if not too much physical activity, and at times have taken a 2nd dose midday during more strenuous activities. No side effects that I have noticed. I don't like taking medicines so I hope I won't need to take these for too long, but so grateful for them right now. I can actually do things for myself again.”

Txtamsland April 2, 2011

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I'm a 40 year old Mom with stage 4 breast cancer with metastasis to bone from head to toe. As you can imagine, I'm in considerable pain all the time. They have kept upping my morphine and although going without the morphine is not an option I am tired of doubling it all the time. I since gone to a pain doctor that prescribed Arthrotec 75 and at last I can go hiking with my kids again. I can go shopping with them and not be exhausted from pain. I am very grateful to Arthrotec 75 because it has given me a piece of my life back. The only side effects I've had from it is a little bit of an achy stomach and I've been very gassy. Well worth the trade off.”

Chevy1963 March 27, 2011

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I love Arthrotec and did not realize just how well it was working for me until I switched to Celebrex, which did nothing. Within days on Celebrex I was so stiff I could hardly walk. I have back issues from arthritis (nerve impingement, etc.) and have epidural spinal injections. I promptly went right back to the Arthrotec. But, I do realize now that the Arthrotec does make me very drowsy and hungry. The hunger and cravings is really strange, but during the time on Celebrex I wasn't hungry at all while dieting. So, it's either pain and stiffness, or drowsiness and hunger. I chose not to have pain.”

Anonymous January 20, 2011

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Sciatica: “I was suffering from sciatica, herniated and bulging disc L5-L6. Had multiple epidural shots and radiofrequency, which gave temporary relief. I had been prescribed Arthrotec a while back but did not take it until pain was unbearable lately. I could not get comfortable whether I was standing, sitting or lying down. Driving was also torture. Within 2 days of taking Arthrotec 75 (2X daily), my pain disappeared almost completely. After reading comments, I will try 1 pill per day to see if it sustains.”

HarryG October 26, 2010

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Sciatica: “Arthrotec75 was prescribed after I developed serious aching in my right thigh that prevented me from standing or walking for more than a few minutes. Eventually, a herniated disc at L-4-L5 was diagnosed. A large fragment was pressing up against a nerve. After a few more weeks, the onset of motor deficit in my foot led to the need to have surgery. If that hadn't happened, I might have been able to avoid the surgery indefinitely by continuing to take Arthrotec. Other NSAIDs might have worked too, but protection of the stomach lining by Arthrotec's misoprostol was appealing.”

giblet September 9, 2010

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I found this medicine relieved my pain very well. I was taking 75 mg twice a day and this did me very well. Except I had a side effect that caused me concern. I gained 25 pounds and could not lose this weight. Gaining weight is not good when you suffer arthritis. Until I was taken off this drug I could not lose weight and kept gaining. When I was off it I lost 5 pounds in one month and now have lost 20 of the 25 I gained. ”

allyoop_58 June 12, 2010

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “I had been taking Arthrotec 75mg 2 X's per day for several years and it worked great! No more severe pain in my lower back but HUMANA decided I didn't need it any longer, just because there was no generic for it. Now I live in severe pain daily. Other medicines either do not work or they hurt my stomach so bad I can't take them. I miss my Arthrotec. ”

DAVID IVES November 26, 2009

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “Very effective daily use 2 x 75mg per day. Hell if you forget one or two though. Now dependent on it!”

MrTony8 November 21, 2009

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Osteoarthritis: “This is a wonder drug! I have not been able to lie down for more than a few hours for years. Since I started Arthrotec 75 I can stay in bed 8 hours with almost NO pain. I have painful hips and shoulders.”

Anonymous September 13, 2009

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Sciatica: “It works!!!”

calicocat June 27, 2009

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I was on Arthrotec for about 2 years and found it to be a great drug, but now have had to go off it because of risk of kidney damage and cannot take any more NSAIDs. I have been put on Plaquenil and while waiting for it to kick in, have also been put on Prednisone, which has helped tremendously. Hope the Plaquenil will soon work so I can get off the Prednisone.”

Anonymous November 3, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I started taking it twice a day and have seen an improvement. I can count on one hand the times I've had to take pain medicines since I've started taking Arthrotec. I'm anxious to see how I do next time the weather changes. Now I want to get of the Lyrica that I've been taking for over a year.”

Anonymous September 2, 2008

Arthrotec (diclofenac / misoprostol) for Sciatica: “I have a bulging disc on my L5 that is pinching my sciatic nerve. Arthrotec started working right away. I only take one a day. No side effects yet.”