User Reviews for Cyred

Birth Control 4 reviews 292 medications

4.8
Summary of Cyred reviews 4 reviews 4.8

Reviews for Cyred

For Birth Control "Overall, I really enjoy this pill. I have not gotten pregnant. I have not had abnormal mood swings or a change in sex drive. In fact this pill seemed to clear up my hormonal acne pretty well! The only problem I've had is an increase in appetite. But, controlling what I eat is in my control so I don't really care too much about this side effect."

arteesttt November 16, 2016

For Birth Control "Pt. 2: My face still hasn't calmed down. The last bad side effect ....I've gained weight. In the matter of 3 weeks idk how it can work so fast but my mother sat me down one day and asked me why do I look...like a balloon and I just started crying. On the other hand, I had no spotting, my sex drive was still fine. I wish I could rate this -2000 and not just a 1. "

Didigee12 (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2016

For Birth Control "Pt. 1: This birth control started ruining my life. I only took it for 3 weeks because I couldn't stand it anymore. Literally on day 3 I started getting powerful migraines, I couldn't sleep from them, my eyes would tear up, I started taking at least 4 Advil on the daily for them to be BEARABLE. Then I started feeling like pure rubbish, even more depressed than before. I wanted to slap everyone around me. You couldn't even talk to me. Now on to my face My Face Broke Out Like Pure Hell. I've been off of it for a week and the breakouts on my jaw (and even around my nose which never happened) are plentiful and SO RED."

Didigee12 November 4, 2016

For Birth Control "I definitely notice a decreased libido, as well as mood swings, but nothing that can't be handled."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 26, 2016

More about Cyred (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)

Professional resources