User Reviews for Clonidine
Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Clonidine.
Reviews for Clonidine to treat Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
"Very useful for helping to level out the surges of adrenaline associated with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Helps insomnia brought on by POTS, in addition. Love it!"
Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2013
22 users found this comment helpful.
More about clonidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 433 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- Clonidine Epidural Injection
- Clonidine Extended-Release Tablets
- Clonidine Extended-Release Oral Suspension
- Clonidine Extended-Release Tablets (Hypertension)
- Clonidine Patches
- ... +5 more