User Reviews for Clonidine

Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR

Learn more about Clonidine.

Reviews for Clonidine to treat Benzodiazepine Withdrawal

"I've used clonodine for benzo (Xanax) detox and really all it did was keep my legs from having involuntary "jumps" and helped me get an hour or two worth of sleep at night during the detox.Other than that. It doesn't seem to help much but I still have bottles of it that I keep for sleep,headache prevention and for opiate w/d"

sopranofan (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 1, 2016

Catapres (clonidine): "I used Catapres to get off 2mg Xanax 3 times a day and it worked very well. I didn't feel 100% but felt about 90%. It lasted about 7 days and the withdrawal was done."

KK80 November 28, 2013

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Catapres (clonidine): "I also used it while weaning myself off of oxycodone. 10mg three times a day, and am now off. At the moment I am using a 0.2 Patch and it helps a lot."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 30, 2012

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate