User Reviews for Clonidine

Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR

Learn more about Clonidine.

Reviews for Clonidine to treat Benzodiazepine Withdrawal

"I have had a decade long experience with opiates and all the so called remedies for withdrawals . Suboxin, works as long as u wait until u have some withdrawals before dosing if not it puts u into withdrawals, god awful pain in minutes..subutex won't put u in withdrawals bc it doesn't have the 2nd ingredient which is a blocker . I realize things tend to work differently on different people. If taken properly I've never heard of subox not working. I want to be clean of it all ! Recently hit rock bottom and was able to find a free detox center which gave me Clonadine/ Motrin / Tylenol . Several doses of clondine made my vision fuzzy but once my withdrawals kicked in the pain was unbearable. My legs hurt so bad I wanted to cut them off !!"

Bee tee February 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've used clonodine for benzo (Xanax) detox and really all it did was keep my legs from having involuntary "jumps" and helped me get an hour or two worth of sleep at night during the detox.Other than that. It doesn't seem to help much but I still have bottles of it that I keep for sleep,headache prevention and for opiate w/d"

sopranofan (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Catapres (clonidine): "I used Catapres to get off 2mg Xanax 3 times a day and it worked very well. I didn't feel 100% but felt about 90%. It lasted about 7 days and the withdrawal was done."

KK80 November 28, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Catapres (clonidine): "I also used it while weaning myself off of oxycodone. 10mg three times a day, and am now off. At the moment I am using a 0.2 Patch and it helps a lot."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 30, 2012