User Reviews for Clobetasol topical to treat Eczema

Also known as: Temovate, Dermovate, Clobex, Olux, Impeklo, Clodan, Temovate Emollient, Impoyz, Embeline, Cormax Scalp, Tovet, Cormax, Embeline E Clobevate Olux-E

Reviews for Clobetasol topical

Lissa · Taken for less than 1 month July 20, 2019

Clobex (clobetasol): “Clobex spray has helped a lot but it is now out of stock and I desperately need it. Please bring back the product, my eczema is dependant on the spray and it being out of stock is driving me insane”

Klg1980 · Taken for less than 1 month September 18, 2018

“Clobatesol cleared my skin in 4 days. This medication is a miracle for me. I have dyshidrotic eczema, and atopic dermatitis. The only place I break out are on my hands severely and my feet mildly. As you can guess, keeping my hands medicated and moisturized has always been a challenge. I manage a restaurant so my poor hands suffer. I have tried numerous steroids with no luck. Within 3 days my hands go from normal to swollen, dry, cracked skin with bumpy fluid filled itchy blisters that break open, bleed and cause the itch to intensify. I wake in the night itching so bad I cry. I know this is TMI but the reason I'm describing what I have so well, is in case anyone with my symptoms can relate and possibly find a solution. All healed over here!”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 11, 2018

“Have dyshydriotic eczema and has not worked for me at all, no stop for the last 8 months”

PJO · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 6, 2016

Clobex (clobetasol): “As most other users comment I call Clobex Spray my wonder drug, at its worst my eczema results in the skin on my hands / fingers covered in open weeping sores so that I have to wear cotton gloves constantly. Clobex Spray clears this condition in 2 or 3 days. But the main point of my review, last time I bought Clobex it cost me $600 a bottle, this means I could rarely afford to use it. I went to a different dermatologist, he prescribed Clobex for supply through a specific mail order pharmacy, the cost with no insurance coverage, was $50! I don't imagine I can name the pharmacy here, but PLEASE if this stuff works for you, get your dermatologist to do his job to find you a pharmacy where you can actually afford to buy it.”