User Reviews for Clobetasol topical to treat Eczema

Also known as: Temovate, Clobex, Dermovate, Impoyz, Olux, Clobevate, Clodan, Olux-E, Impeklo, Embeline, Cormax Scalp, Tovet, Temovate Emollient Cormax Embeline E …show all brand names

Klg1980 · Taken for less than 1 month September 18, 2018

“Clobatesol cleared my skin in 4 days. This medication is a miracle for me. I have dyshidrotic eczema, and atopic dermatitis. The only place I break out are on my hands severely and my feet mildly. As you can guess, keeping my hands medicated and moisturized has always been a challenge. I manage a restaurant so my poor hands suffer. I have tried numerous steroids with no luck. Within 3 days my hands go from normal to swollen, dry, cracked skin with bumpy fluid filled itchy blisters that break open, bleed and cause the itch to intensify. I wake in the night itching so bad I cry. I know this is TMI but the reason I'm describing what I have so well, is in case anyone with my symptoms can relate and possibly find a solution. All healed over here!”

PJO · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 6, 2016

Clobex (clobetasol): “As most other users comment I call Clobex Spray my wonder drug, at its worst my eczema results in the skin on my hands / fingers covered in open weeping sores so that I have to wear cotton gloves constantly. Clobex Spray clears this condition in 2 or 3 days. But the main point of my review, last time I bought Clobex it cost me $600 a bottle, this means I could rarely afford to use it. I went to a different dermatologist, he prescribed Clobex for supply through a specific mail order pharmacy, the cost with no insurance coverage, was $50! I don't imagine I can name the pharmacy here, but PLEASE if this stuff works for you, get your dermatologist to do his job to find you a pharmacy where you can actually afford to buy it.”

Imyouhesme · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 22, 2021

“It worked okay at first and yes, it can help take the edge off when you are suffering from eczema. However, my symptoms are now worse because of this medication and I would recommend anyone with eczema to avoid this toxic medication.”

Lissa · Taken for less than 1 month July 20, 2019

Clobex (clobetasol): “Clobex spray has helped a lot but it is now out of stock and I desperately need it. Please bring back the product, my eczema is dependant on the spray and it being out of stock is driving me insane”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 11, 2018

“Have dyshydriotic eczema and has not worked for me at all, no stop for the last 8 months”