User Reviews for Cipro

Learn more about Cipro.

Cipro Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 242 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Cipro to treat Sinusitis

"Took Cipro for a sinus infection. Six days in I couldn't rotate my forearms. 3 years later, numerous doctors, two surgeries and my arms are practically useless. FDA black box warning on it people. Google the drug. Do not ever take, fluoroquinolones are poison. They were originally developed to give to soldiers exposed to Anthrax. And try to never take generic. US Supreme Court says if you do you are not allowed to sue the original drug manufacturer OR the generic company you used. This drug ruined my life."

Mike from NY October 15, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Ended up with hospital stay from Cipro... Years ago Mom ended up in the hospital in renal failure due to Cipro."

No taker September 3, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Blurred vision, medication did not help sinus issues."

Sinusitis Susie July 28, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"After taking just three pills I had diarrhea and nausea."

I had sinus and ear etc... September 27, 2013

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"With a combination of Cipro and some Mucinex my sinus problems were gone in 24 hours. I'm finishing the medicine and feeling great."

Anonymous February 1, 2012

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I had sinusitis since I was in high school. My doctor prescribed me this, it took 2 weeks before it works. This medicine was great!"

lorina January 27, 2010