User Reviews for Cipro to treat Bronchitis

Cipro has an average rating of 5.4 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Bronchitis. 11% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 11% reported a negative effect.

Cipro Rating Summary

5.4/10 average rating

Compare all 93 medications used in the treatment of Bronchitis.

Dolly4 September 12, 2015

“Took it over three days, caused headaches but I continue to take it as I need it. If it does not get better, I may get another antibiotic.”

nicolie February 8, 2014

“I have been taking Cipro for three days now. I'm a father of two girls. I have had to call off work for the past 2 days due to the tiredness and fatigue. The only good thing I can say is that my infection is getting better slowly. This is a very strong medicine for many uses. ”

bobandchris October 21, 2013

“Pain in my leg and lightheaded but its helping.”

Anonymous January 26, 2010

“Dangerous drug, associated with many side effects, even after you stop taking it. I took a similar one (a quinolone) and came out in a terrible rash. Had bad taste in mouth, and aches and pains. I also suffered hallucinations. All these reactions have been strongly associated with this group of antibiotics. Best avoided.”

MFRANZ October 30, 2009

“There is an awful lot of things I have to take separately now and I usually always take my medicines with milk and that is a big adjustment. However it seems to be doing the trick but I have heartburn and a bad taste in my mouth all the time and I don't like that at all. I will be taking my last dose on Thursday.”

Anonymous October 27, 2009

“After 2 days on the Cipro, my cough is a lot better and will return to work today.”

Anonymous May 13, 2011

“This is the only medication that works for me!”