User Reviews for Suprax
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Suprax.
Reviews for Suprax to treat Urinary Tract Infection
"My daughter was born with urinary reflux, the result of which is usually 1-2 urinary tract infections a year. Suprax ALWAYS knocks it out right away. We have tried many of the others. Some took longer and some didn't work at all. Only con is it is hard to get and you may have to order it at the pharmacy."
Concerned Daddy April 30, 2015
6 users found this comment helpful.
More about Suprax (cefixime)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: third generation cephalosporins
- Suprax (Cefixime Capsules and Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Chewable Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Oral Suspension)
- Suprax (Advanced Reading)