Suprax for Urinary Tract Infection User Reviews
- April 30, 2015
"My daughter was born with urinary reflux, the result of which is usually 1-2 urinary tract infections a year. Suprax ALWAYS knocks it out right away. We have tried many of the others. Some took longer and some didn't work at all. Only con is it is hard to get and you may have to order it at the pharmacy."
Reviews may be edited to correct grammar/spelling or to remove inappropriate language and content. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest are not published. This information is not intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews may be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare professionals.
Learn more about Urinary Tract Infection
- Antibiotic Resistance: The Top 10 List
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?
- Antibiotics For UTI Treatment - What Are My Options?
- Antibiotics Guide
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Common Side Effects from Antibiotics, and Allergies and Reactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis in Men
- Ovarian Abscess
Medicine.com guides (external)
More about Suprax (cefixime)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (8)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Generic availability
- Drug class: third generation cephalosporins
- En español
- Suprax drug information
- Suprax (Advanced Reading)
- Suprax (Cefixime Capsules and Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Chewable Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Oral Suspension)