User Reviews for Ofloxacin systemic

Traveler's Diarrhea

1 review 76 medications
Summary of Ofloxacin reviews 7.6 6 reviews

Reviews for Ofloxacin

For Urinary Tract Infection: "Med works great but it does seem to give you anxiety. Less side effects than Cipro."

blue-sky (taken for less than 1 month) December 24, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection: "This medicine gave me terrible anxiety, could not sleep, very high pulse and blood pressure and migraines. The doctor had me quit taking it immediately. I suggest seeing if there are other options before taking Ofloxacin. It can cause permanent damage altering your health for life."

EB (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2018

For Traveler's Diarrhea: "I had severe itching in mouth and vaginal mucousal membrane. Progressively the painful mouth sours started developing."

pompi Sangeeta April 9, 2015

Floxin (ofloxacin) for Campylobacter Gastroenteritis: "Good and effective antibiotic."

mahesh51 February 9, 2011

For Urinary Tract Infection: "The doctor told me it would help within 48 hours and it did. Thank God for cranberry juice which helped me pass the kidney stone that probably led to the urinary tract infection in the first place. I drank the juice and 5 minutes later out came the stone, without any discomfort! Saved me 48 hours of anguish!"

nickname February 27, 2009

For Urinary Tract Infection: "When the doctor gave me this medicine I felt a lot better. In my opinion it is effective."

non-h20-drinker January 5, 2009