User Reviews for Ofloxacin

Also known as: Floxin, Floxin IV

Ofloxacin has an average rating of 5.1 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings on Drugs.com. 45% of those users who reviewed Ofloxacin reported a positive effect, while 55% reported a negative effect.

Campylobacter Gastroenteritis   10.0
Traveler's Diarrhea   1.0
Summary of Ofloxacin reviews 5.1 11 reviews

Reviews for Ofloxacin

Nickybaby · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2020

For Bladder Infection: “First time I took these ofloxacin tablets they gave me night sweats my heart was pumping, I had suicidal thoughts. Never again will I touch you tablets they are awful”

Astro · Taken for less than 1 month August 15, 2020

For Epididymitis, Non-Specific: “I have epididymitis, and was advised to take Oflaxacin with montelucas. If I start getting pain then ibrufen was advised too. I'm taking the medicine from two days. Feeling good. Don't take it with multivitamins.”

Abhish3k · Taken for less than 1 month April 30, 2020

For Urinary Tract Infection: “This ofloxacin gave me a maximum side effect, I woke up at night with anxiety attack, muscular and joint pain, increase heartbeat, tremor etc. So it is better to avoid this medicine even taking this medicine is must.”

Tom · Taken for less than 1 month September 12, 2019

For Prostatitis: “I was on ofloxacin for prostatitis and it caused severe anxiety with this medication, and woke up in the night with a panic attack. Never again.”

dhanesh August 23, 2019

Floxin (ofloxacin) for Urinary Tract Infection: “please avoid this drug Floxin it is dangerous. Only take this drug, when death is second option.”

blue-sky · Taken for less than 1 month December 24, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection: “Med works great but it does seem to give you anxiety. Less side effects than Cipro.”

EB · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection: “This medicine gave me terrible anxiety, could not sleep, very high pulse and blood pressure and migraines. The doctor had me quit taking it immediately. I suggest seeing if there are other options before taking Ofloxacin. It can cause permanent damage altering your health for life.”

pompi Sangeeta April 9, 2015

For Traveler's Diarrhea: “I had severe itching in mouth and vaginal mucousal membrane. Progressively the painful mouth sours started developing.”

mahesh51 February 9, 2011

Floxin (ofloxacin) for Campylobacter Gastroenteritis: “Good and effective antibiotic.”

nickname February 27, 2009

For Urinary Tract Infection: “The doctor told me it would help within 48 hours and it did. Thank God for cranberry juice which helped me pass the kidney stone that probably led to the urinary tract infection in the first place. I drank the juice and 5 minutes later out came the stone, without any discomfort! Saved me 48 hours of anguish!”

non-h20-drinker January 5, 2009

For Urinary Tract Infection: “When the doctor gave me this medicine I felt a lot better. In my opinion it is effective.”