User Reviews for Ofloxacin to treat Urinary Tract Infection

Brand names: Floxin, Floxin IV

Ofloxacin has an average rating of 5.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Ofloxacin rating summary

5.2/10 average rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection.

Abhish3k · Taken for less than 1 month · April 30, 2020

"This ofloxacin gave me a maximum side effect, I woke up at night with anxiety attack, muscular and joint pain, increase heartbeat, tremor etc. So it is better to avoid this medicine even taking this medicine is must."

EB · Taken for less than 1 month · December 7, 2018

"This medicine gave me terrible anxiety, could not sleep, very high pulse and blood pressure and migraines. The doctor had me quit taking it immediately. I suggest seeing if there are other options before taking Ofloxacin. It can cause permanent damage altering your health for life."

nickname · February 27, 2009

"The doctor told me it would help within 48 hours and it did. Thank God for cranberry juice which helped me pass the kidney stone that probably led to the urinary tract infection in the first place. I drank the juice and 5 minutes later out came the stone, without any discomfort! Saved me 48 hours of anguish!"

dhanesh · August 23, 2019

Floxin (ofloxacin) "please avoid this drug Floxin it is dangerous. Only take this drug, when death is second option."

blue-sky · Taken for less than 1 month · December 24, 2018

"Med works great but it does seem to give you anxiety. Less side effects than Cipro."

non-h20-drinker · January 5, 2009

"When the doctor gave me this medicine I felt a lot better. In my opinion it is effective."