User Reviews for Cefixime

Bladder Infection

Summary of Cefixime reviews 7.1 11 reviews

Reviews for Cefixime

alvi · Taken for less than 1 month May 9, 2019

For Sinusitis: "good medicine for sinusitis, bronchitis, UTI and kidney infections"

Morgan d February 16, 2018

Suprax (cefixime) for Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated: "Killed the damn Clap on the first try with just 1 dose in conjunction with the heavy dose of Azithromycin Also had a really bad case of strep throat that wasn't cured with Penicillin V. Was switched to Cefixime for this and it worked like a charm in less than 24 hours."

CathKu August 7, 2016

Suprax (cefixime) for Bladder Infection: "While this medication cured my UTI it left me with debilitating c-diff. Horrible situation. Beware and ask questions. Maybe another medication had fewer risks. I don't know...but I will certainly be asking more questions if I am ever prescribed anything again."

gjintexas July 25, 2016

Suprax (cefixime) for Sinusitis: "This drug got me well when NOTHING else would. I had been sick for four months and had seen countless specialists and taken many prescription drugs and inhalers. Nothing worked until I took this drug and Qnasl. I was well in one week!!! I believe it worked miracles."

Concerned Daddy April 30, 2015

Suprax (cefixime) for Urinary Tract Infection: "My daughter was born with urinary reflux, the result of which is usually 1-2 urinary tract infections a year. Suprax ALWAYS knocks it out right away. We have tried many of the others. Some took longer and some didn't work at all. Only con is it is hard to get and you may have to order it at the pharmacy."

ShanMcKnight April 21, 2015

Suprax (cefixime) for Bronchitis: "Did absolutely nothing except give me diarrhea"

carrosa · Taken for less than 1 month April 13, 2014

Suprax (cefixime) for Bladder Infection: "Had to take one a day for 2 weeks. Pain, urgency, frequency continued for 8 days as if I were on nothing before I physically started feeling a little better. Felt like all symptoms resolved after taking entire cycle. I didn't care for being miserable that long. I will go with something else in the future. I don't recall any negative side effects that I had."

bOh23 March 14, 2014

For Urinary Tract Infection: "One time I experienced something strange I have difficulty of urinating, Its like there something sharp crawling in my urethra its very painful. I felt this for almost 3 days until I cannot tolerate. I have friend, a physician I tell him and he gave me Cefixime 200mg tab. I have 2, he instructed me to take 400mg in a single dose and after few minutes or two the burning sensation is gone and the discharge gradually stop in 2 days."

Likpa July 28, 2012

Suprax (cefixime) for STD Prophylaxis: "Worked okay."

Anonymous December 21, 2011

Suprax (cefixime) for Otitis Media: "Great antibiotic. Went to doctor multiple times for ear infection. Penicillin did not cut it."

Ben10 September 23, 2009

For Pneumonia: "I had an instant relief from pneumonia within 24hrs of taking the first 3 tablets of Cefixime. Thanks. "