User Reviews for Suprax

1 review 25 medications
Bladder Infection

Bronchitis

1 review 287 medications
Gonococcal Infection, UncomplicatedNot rated - Be the first1 review 61 medications
Summary of Suprax reviews 6.3 8 reviews

Reviews for Suprax

For Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated "Killed the damn Clap on the first try with just 1 dose in conjunction with the heavy dose of Azithromycin Also had a really bad case of strep throat that wasn't cured with Penicillin V. Was switched to Cefixime for this and it worked like a charm in less than 24 hours."

Morgan d February 16, 2018

For Bladder Infection "While this medication cured my UTI it left me with debilitating c-diff. Horrible situation. Beware and ask questions. Maybe another medication had fewer risks. I don't know...but I will certainly be asking more questions if I am ever prescribed anything again."

CathKu August 7, 2016

For Sinusitis "This drug got me well when NOTHING else would. I had been sick for four months and had seen countless specialists and taken many prescription drugs and inhalers. Nothing worked until I took this drug and Qnasl. I was well in one week!!! I believe it worked miracles."

gjintexas July 25, 2016

For Urinary Tract Infection "My daughter was born with urinary reflux, the result of which is usually 1-2 urinary tract infections a year. Suprax ALWAYS knocks it out right away. We have tried many of the others. Some took longer and some didn't work at all. Only con is it is hard to get and you may have to order it at the pharmacy."

Concerned Daddy April 30, 2015

For Bronchitis "Did absolutely nothing except give me diarrhea"

ShanMcKnight April 21, 2015

For Bladder Infection "Had to take one a day for 2 weeks. Pain, urgency, frequency continued for 8 days as if I were on nothing before I physically started feeling a little better. Felt like all symptoms resolved after taking entire cycle. I didn't care for being miserable that long. I will go with something else in the future. I don't recall any negative side effects that I had."

carrosa (taken for less than 1 month) April 13, 2014

For STD Prophylaxis "Worked okay."

Likpa July 28, 2012

For Otitis Media "Great antibiotic. Went to doctor multiple times for ear infection. Penicillin did not cut it."

Anonymous December 21, 2011