User Reviews for Suprax
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Suprax to treat Bladder Infection
"While this medication cured my UTI it left me with debilitating c-diff. Horrible situation. Beware and ask questions. Maybe another medication had fewer risks. I don't know...but I will certainly be asking more questions if I am ever prescribed anything again."
CathKu August 7, 2016
3 users found this comment helpful.
"Had to take one a day for 2 weeks. Pain, urgency, frequency continued for 8 days as if I were on nothing before I physically started feeling a little better. Felt like all symptoms resolved after taking entire cycle. I didn't care for being miserable that long. I will go with something else in the future. I don't recall any negative side effects that I had."
carrosa (taken for less than 1 month) April 13, 2014
6 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Bladder Infection
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Suprax (cefixime)
- Suprax Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: third generation cephalosporins
- Suprax (Cefixime Capsules and Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Chewable Tablets)
- Suprax (Cefixime Oral Suspension)
- Suprax (Advanced Reading)