User Reviews for Capzasin-HP

Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy

1 review 41 medications
Summary of Capzasin-HP reviews 4.8 5 reviews

Reviews for Capzasin-HP

For Postherpetic Neuralgia "I have had shingles for the past month. I read that Capzasin HP would help the pain after the shingles were healed. Last night I put it on my body from the front, side and back. Instantly it started to burn but I thought the pain would go away in a few minutes. However, the pain intensified and within ten minutes I couldn't tolerate the painfulness of the Capzasin HP on my skin. The whole area was swollen and a bright red rash had developed. I got in the shower and repeatedly wash the whole area with soap and lukewarm water. Then I applied a cold compress to the areas and received some relief. When I went to bed, it felt like I had a heating pad under me. I would not recommend Capzasin HP to anyone with shingles."

Peg September 8, 2018

For Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy "I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet. I had the feeling of socks crunched up. I used this stuff and I added severe burning! I used it 1 1/2 days and returned it. DON'T BUY! I now have burning feet. It will go away, but what kind of cure is burning feet , not less pain. Also if you get on hands it can cause problems so make sure you wash it off This OTC cream should say SEVERE BURNING FEELING POSSIBLE. I never have pain at night when I sleep. Last night I had burning feeling!THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

gygogo123 May 12, 2017

For Postherpetic Neuralgia "I used this when I had shingles for the pain, NowI use it for sebhorea... it burns like the dickens but then numbs. itching stops."

marge555 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 21, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "When I lay in bed with osteoarthritis pain and nerve pain...this tends to give a warming sensation to a bit burning which takes my mind off the nerve pain and after a bit (and with my pain meds) I can fall asleep. If you like hot showers in the morning it may warm up a bit while in the hot shower. I wont live without it. I only use it at bed time and when the pain is to great to fall asleep."

SadieMarie (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 10, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I prefer the initial pain of application than the pain in my spine, hip, and legs. Be careful going out in the sun, even the day after application some residual effects will be felt. Wear latex or plastic gloves when applying and wash your hands after applying. If you touch a part of your body that has capzasin on it, be sure to rewash your hands and DO NOT touch your eyes without washing your hands!"

musicalspirit July 19, 2010