User Reviews for Capzasin-HP to treat Pain

Reviews for Capzasin-HP

Nikmad · Taken for less than 1 month September 7, 2020

“I do not recommend this product! I have nerve pain in my foot that hurts like crazy. I thought if I used this product it would soothe the nerves with a little warmth. What I got was a full on 4 alarm fire in my foot. I tried everything I read online to stop the burning. It took me 10 hours to get some relief from the INTENSE burning sensation. One thing it did do was make me forget about the pain in my foot because only thing I could focus on was how to make the burning stop. I read that if you put vinegar on it that it would help. I tried that and instantly got relief. You can use it if you want to but beware the burning is very intense and taking cold showers will not help.”

Kaye July 17, 2019

“My Dr recommend this and said he uses it himself Well I bought the product and applied it at 7:00 a.m. and now it's been 15 hrs later and my back is literally on fire I wouldn't recommend anyone buying this product I've tried cold shower Ice , anything cold and yet I'm on fire”