User Reviews for Zostrix

Learn more about Zostrix.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 345 medications

Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy 2 reviews 40 medications

Summary of Zostrix reviews 4 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Zostrix

For Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy "It was prescribed for hot Burning painful feet. I tried it several times trying to get used to it. Every time I used it it would cause extreme pain in the feet. My feet would turn red like it had been in a fire. And Woodburn like it had been in a fire. I could not get used to that pain and it didn't seem to be working anyway. I finally stopped it and threw the rest of it out."

Idontbelievethid August 17, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "Works best after a few doses."

Ran411 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 28, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I applied two doses the first day I got it, to my thumbs, about eight hours apart. Yes, it's true that it's easy to get in your eyes, nose or mouth, and it burns. Even after a shower, I could still feel it on my skin. I expected to have to reapply it each day. But here's the funny part: The pain in my hands is nowhere near as intense as it was, even two days after that initial application. Why? It's welcomed, but kinda weird."

Mkbagwell (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2014

For Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy "Tried it for foot pain, diabetic neuropathy, terrible results. Pain increased, had to wash it off. Wash your hands very well after use, even if you don't see the cream on your hands, some residue may still exist and if you get it in your eyes, it will really burn."

Anonymous February 11, 2010