User Reviews for Sublocade

Opiate Dependence - Maintenance

1 review 2 medications
Summary of Sublocade reviews 7.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Sublocade

For Opiate Dependence "Started this medicine about 16 days ago and I feel great so far. No withdraw and I feel more even than I have in a very long time. Of course I kind of miss the ups of having a large dose at one time, but not having any of the lows as Suboxone wears off is really nice. I love not having to worry about running out of medicine or not being able to talk for a half hour while it dissolves. So far so good!"

UnoViper (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "My husband has been on suboxone for three years. Three days ago he received his first sublocade injection. It does leave a knot at the injection site but isn't painful. The day of the shot, he experienced extreme euphoria (unusual for him with bup/nal) and said his head felt a lot of pressure but felt no withdrawal symptoms. Day two, the euphoric feeling was gone, but he said he felt like he'd been hit by a truck and had a massive headache. Still no withdrawal, though. Today is day 3, and he woke up with another truly bad headache that made him nauseous. Still though, no withdrawals. The goal is to eventually wean off the medication. He's being patient and trying to believe these side effects (reported as common) are just his body adapting to the new delivery system. The most important thing is to avoid debilitating withdrawal. For that purpose, it has been effective. I'll continue to post as he moves closer to the end of the first cycle and when he receives his second injection."

Wife May 26, 2018

For Opiate Dependence - Maintenance "I just received my first sublocade shot on Tuesday at 12:40 I had been on suboxone for 4 years and would a lot of times run out of my prescription early because I would always think one more to feel better just one more of course the only thing it might of done is give me energy for a little while but since receiving the shot I have to admit I'm not too impressed. Of course at this time my head could still be messing with me because I am having issues with the part of taking something everyday but I'm very very tired with no energy so I feel like rubbish and I'm still having some hot flashes I'm hoping it will get better and it will work because I want this to work but as of now I'd say the suboxone strips are a lot better but I will keep posting updates because I looked and looked for reviews before switching and couldn't find any so I'd like to help people by my story"

Kassy Brooke (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2018