User Reviews for Zubsolv

Opiate Dependence
7.3

Reviews for Zubsolv

Indiana woman 53 September 23, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “I was very skeptical about this medicine! I knew I couldn't go to work and be "sick" I abused opiates for at least 10 years. Once I had Zubsolv I immediately felt a sense of well being that I hadn't felt since before any drug use. I never dreamt I'd have my life back! I just knew I would die a drug addict! I wish I'd have got help sooner! Never had a craving, not one! No sickness some constipation but nothing I can't deal with. No side effect is as awful as being dope sick if you ask me! You ARE WORTH SAVING! make an appointment now!”

Mike · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 20, 2020

For Opiate Dependence: “Been on Suboxone /Zubsolv for ten years . Down to one tablet a day . Was on 3 a day. This has been a long process . I just hope my sex life improves. Shame to say but it has messed me up . But it's better then running the streets looking for oxy's”

Lulu · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 20, 2018

For Opiate Dependence: “I have been on Zubsolv for almost 5 years. I was just making a cup of tea, and an overwhelming sense of gratitude came over me. If it wasnt for this medication, I don't know where I would be. Or if I would even be alive.”

JayLandon January 25, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “After using heroin for 15+ years. The problem I had with Suboxone was that it made me so sick. My doc switched me to Tex and this went away. When I moved to the south, no one would write them. The doc said to hold it under my tongue until dissolved, then spit out the saliva. Problem is, subs taste like crap and take 20 min to completely dissolve. A new doc told me about Zubsolv, saying it dissolves much quicker. I decided to try it and I’m happy I did! It dissolves in 5-10 min and tastes like mint. Cravings are near nonexistent and I don’t have side effects aside from some nausea if I swallow some. I think most of the negative reviews are psychosomatic. People don’t like change, and this medicine is newer and less known. It’s not a cheap generic! It’s actually more expensive than Suboxone. The dosing also upsets people. The 5.7 is the equivalent of an 8 mg sub and people just don’t believe that. Whatever, I’m a fan... and heroin free ”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 23, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “I have been taking one 5.7 Zubsolv for opiate addiction. I took Suboxone years ago without side effects ( some constipation). The Zubsolv makes me feel nauseous which I never experienced with Suboxone? I started taking Zubsolv in February this year... Since then ( it is now X-mas Eve) I have lost 55 lbs and I am not dieting. Can't eat, I have no appetite and constant nausea, to the point of dry heaves. I was having both constipation and diarrhea but without much output. I feel like I have the flu or a stomach virus for the past 10 months. Now I don't know if it is the Zubsolv or something else. I am having a stomach endoscopy next month. No narcs....putting me to sleep. Am I wasting my time and money or has anyone else experienced huge weight loss...constant nausea, some vomiting and diarrhea .....and feeling overall malaise?”

Josh · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 24, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “I’ve been taking pills for 15 years then of course heroin was cheaper and easier to get so guess what, I did heroin for 3 years lost everything. I’ve tried quitting, buying friends suboxone but still ended up relapsing then finally found a treatment center and was prescribed Zubsolv I freaking love it 60 days clean I was offered heroin yesterday at work and just laughed saves my life!!!!!’”

Jenny · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 30, 2018

For Opiate Dependence: “I have been a heroin user for 10 plus years. I started on suboxone maintenance, and switched doctors when I found out my current one did not provide long term buprenorphine therapy. My new doctor switched me over to zubsolv, as it is recommended over suboxone for a long term maintenance program as it has a much higher biovalibility then suboxone - the results are incredible. I noticed an increase in energy almost instantly, as well as a HUGE reduction in cravings/thoughts/drug dreams. I take the 5.7 twice a day and am proud to say I have been clean with that dose for over a year now. I do not feel like I am gaining a tolerance, or that it’s not working as well as before (this was a major problem with suboxone in the past for me). I’m working, going to the gym 3x a week (1.5 mile walk there too!) taking full care of my toddler as well as household duties. I have never done this well in my life. I’m so grateful for this medication allowing me to live a normal, productive life.”

Mini martina July 16, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “Ok so here's my experience with zubsolv. First I was on suboxone and I didn't care for it. It tasted awful and didn't do much for me. Then I got switched to Zubsolv due to insurance and I have to say besides a little nausea here and there and the bad after taste of them it's great. I've been off pain meds for over a year now and I feel so much better. No more going through wds for weeks cuz I ran out of my meds early. I know there are people out there that say you can't say you are in recovery if you take zubsolv and I don't agree with that at all. I feel like I am in recovery and I'm proud of myself for the 1st time in my life. Thank you zubsolv for giving me my life back! I couldn't be happier being on zubsolv because it works for me! I say give it a chance it might just save your life like it has mine. I also have 0 cravings and that makes me very happy.”

S.Dot June 11, 2014

For Opiate Dependence: “I have been on Zubsolv for 3 days now because my insurance won't cover Suboxone (which I was on previously for over a year, my insurance company got switched) my Dr told me about Zubsolv and I gave it a try (and because its covered thru my insurance.) I see/feel NO DIFFERENT than from when I was on the Suboxone. I personally feel that Zubsolv works better for me. But everyone's body is different. The ONLY thing I DON'T like about the Zubsolv is the taste. It is a VERY STRONG MENTHOL TASTE, BUT THE TABLETS DISSOLVE VERY QUICKLY!”

KaraKaye1818 December 9, 2016

For Opiate Dependence: “I have had GREAT success with Zubsolv! I started out on Suboxone Films, but the taste just got to be too much for me so my Doctor put me on Zubsolv instead. In my experience it is WAY better and I just celebrated my 1 year clean anniversary. I am CLEAN and enjoying life, please ask me any questions you have, if any, I would love to help!!! :)”

Happy in Granville · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 5, 2017

For Opiate Dependence: “My experience. Man I've used heroin since I was 16 years old. Finally found suboxone 7 years ago. Started at three 8 mg strips a day. I still used here and there. Two years ago I was put on zubsolv having weaned myself a lil over the years I was put on an 8.6 a day equal to a 12 and never used since being on it. I feel great, make 80 grand a year, have no side effects besides my teeth but now have implants. The world is an awesome place. Zubsolv saved me. I was still using 4 out of 7 days with the strips now I won't even answer my phone to old drug friends. It's a whole new life”

Born in 81 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 9, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “My wife and I are prescribed 2 /5.7 mg of Zubsolv a day. We were on Suboxone before her insurance wouldn't cover it anymore. So the only thing they would cover was Zubs. These work great for us. Most days we only take a 1/4 and feel just fine. I think Zubs are way better then Tex or Sub but our option. And we are real close to being done with them..But what your doctor won't tell you is that you can medicate under the doctors dose he gives.. They want you too come back for your money . They don't want ya to quit because you stop giving them money! But people with your spouses support and family you can get through it...Hang in there and we all can be clean...Much Love to all..and good luck:)”

Tito February 9, 2020

For Opiate Dependence: “I been on subs since 2012 and in 2017 switched to zubsolv. I hate all of these drugs cause you are not free, you still a servant to a drug but this time from big pharma. If you have the chance get off. It's cost me 2 good jobs. I regret being weak minded. These meds enslave you. I am almost off and I can't wait till I am done. So I can go back to living.”

Kelkat · Taken for 10 years or more February 23, 2020

For Opiate Dependence: “I'm on day 3 of completely no zubsolv after, 3+ yrs. Of weaning off . Before that I was taking suboxone for 5 yrs. This was after 10 yrs. Of narcotic pain medication . It has been a very long ,hard battle . I suggest working very close with a good doctor & an extensive treatment plan for support. I just want everyone struggling to quit for good, YOU CAN DO IT! Kelkat”

LovesJesus · Taken for less than 1 month May 4, 2020

For Opiate Dependence: “I was prescribed Tylenol 3 for a whole year after a back injury at work and “under the care of a pain management specialist.” I had a concern for how they were going to get me off of this drug once the spinal injections started to kick in while taking in. Their response - “Tylenol 3 is not as addictive as other narcotics!” Rubbish! Here I am 3 years later. I didn’t want to take Tylenol 3 forever, I was having to 10-12 pills a day just to feel normal. I then seek help, and started Suboxone. I’ve been taking 2 of the 8 mg/2mg for the past year and have felt some what normal again. My insurance decided that they wouldn’t cover it anymore and said Zubsolv would been the equivalent! RUBBISH AGAIN! I started taking the 5.7 tab twice a day and within a day I was in full withdrawal! Sweats, nausea, crying spells, anxiety! I felt HORRIBLE!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND this rubbish to ANYONE!! I’d rather pay out-of-pocket and fight the insurance than to feel like I did a few days ago!”

Theodore · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 25, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “Wanted to say I’ve been on suboxone for almost 11 years by choice, and up until a month ago I was always prescribed the film strips until these newer generic film strips started coming out with past year and one in particular, from Alvogen pharmaciutical, they come sealed in a yellow wrapper, probably lot of other people would agree with me on how poorly made they are and very ineffective they are. It is like it is very diluted down to the pint where it almost feels like a different chemical to me, anyone else struggling with these, so I asked to switch back to the old school original version of when Suboxone first hit the market, the tablets and what was sent to my pharmacy was Zubsolv, never heard of it, still buprenorphine and naloxone but comes in a quickly dissolving “minty” tasting ovalish white pill that for me works MUCH SMOOTHER than the generic film strips!!”

Thisgirllyss December 17, 2018

For Opiate Dependence: “I wanted to review because the negative comments I read beforehand actually made me uneasy about even trying this. I’m so glad it didn’t stop me from giving it a chance to work. I was on suboxone 8mg 2x day for 6 months before switching to Zubsolv. As I just mentioned, I was a nervous wreck, thinking the worst, after reading many comments from those who have switched from suboxone to Zubsolv. I had no choice but to give it a try. The first day, I woke up and felt a bit achy. Immediately I thought, “this isn’t going to work, the commenters are correct” - I still continued and I have to say - while it says dosages are different, I absolutely feel MUCH better on Zubsolv than I did suboxone. I feel much less of the “medicated” feeling and much more NORMAL and revitalized. For whatever reason, it doesn’t come with some of the side effects I felt with suboxone (and even the down, depressed feeling I had while on suboxone is gone).”

MichelleNY May 17, 2017

For Opiate Dependence: “I got hooked on oxys and heroin in 2006. Been clean since 2009 after my dad passed and suboxone arrived in our area in orange stop sign form. I was so sick and that first 1/4 dose, I knew I'd found my miracle. I wouldn't have to use dope anymore. And so began a relationship with suboxone & working to get my life back. When something saves you from yourself, that becomes hard to separate from. Listen....I get it. I honestly do. But I can say that these Zubs work just as well. Give them a chance.”

Pushkin September 14, 2015

For Opiate Dependence: “I took a Zubsolv in the doctors office. I was feeling so sick from no Heroin. In 20 minutes I felt Great ! I was calm, not shaking, not sweating, nothing. This is a miracle drug. I pray that anyone who needs it can get it somehow!”

Megs January 3, 2020

For Opiate Dependence: “I can say this medication has saved my life. Over and over again, every single day. I started off on suboxone for over a year and my dr switched me. And like any other addict I was freaking out about it not working the same. I had so much anxiety about feeling any sort of withdrawal or not feeling good. But soon after starting it my worries all disappeared. It worked wonderful. I've now been clean for over 2 years since starting my treatment. I absolutely love Zubsolv it really has saved my kid's mommy ❤ t”

Mmolkentine67 March 15, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “Our insurance only covered Zubsolv, so our first day was on Tuesday, and 4 days later and we feel AMAZING! BUT, make sure before taking this you are in moderate withdrawal or you WILL get horribly sick! We’re taking 5.7 in the morning and then half of that in the afternoon for now the dr said. My first time taking it, I didn’t take it right. Make sure you place it under your tongue, do not open your mouth or speak for 15mins, and DO NOT swallow during the 15mins.I also suffer from depression and anxiety super bad, and this is literally a miracle medication. Helps me stay clean, tastes great, and I feel how ‘normal’ people would feel.Depression is GONE, anxiety, I remain calm while on Zubs. I can’t believe we didn’t try this sooner. Get in a program, take these as prescribed, and I swear you will get your life back! I was never on suboxone to start with, so I really can’t compare the two. We have our lives back, and our marriage is great. Goodluck!!!”

Anna R. · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 17, 2018

For Opiate Dependence: “I was an intravenous Heroin addict for 4 long years. After going in and out of detox and rehab facilities, and overdosing twice, I stumbled across Suboxone. My dealer had a couple weeks worth and asked me if I was interested. I bought all of them in place of my usual 2 grams of Heroin. I waited as long as I could before taking my first dose. After about 38 hours, and intense withdrawal symptoms, I placed the film under my tongue. Within about 15 min, the medication hit my bloodstream, and I literally felt like a magic fairy whispered away my addiction. I took the Suboxone for about two weeks and then found a doctor, who switched me to Zubsolv 11.4 mg. I’ve been sober now for a little over a year, and I couldn’t be happier. Zubsov is a miracle medication that literally saved my life! I have zero side effects from it. Thank you Zubsolv, for giving me my life back!!! xoxoxo”

sandra d. · Taken for less than 1 month August 10, 2014

For Opiate Dependence: “I feel like this is a miracle for me. I can't believe how well I'm functioning since having stopped daily heroin use. I started with my first dose of Zubsolv about 5 hours after my final use of heroin. I was feeling at least 3 of my usual withdrawal symptoms before I took the first dose. I was amazed by my 3rd day that I felt like I did prior to starting heroin. I felt great!”

Aasmith21 · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 20, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: “So I've been on Suboxone 8mg 2x a day for the last 3 years. Of course my insurance decided they weren't going to cover suboxone anymore so it kept going up in price every month. Finally when it got up to $124/month I decided to ask my doctor what I should do and he sent me over an RX for Zubsolv 5.7/1.4 2x a day. I've only been taking it for 2 days but I really like it. No withdrawals no horror story to tell like many others. I don't discredit the other people who had a hard time switching, but I haven't at all. So at least try it for yourself before you knock it! If something changes I will update my response! I really like the taste compared to suboxone and it dissolves way faster. Still cost me $65 but the insurance companies just suck. I wish everyone on these types of meds luck!! Recovery is awesome whether you were dependent or addicted!”

OppFree77 · Taken for less than 1 month August 13, 2018

For Opiate Dependence: “I don’t understand all the negative reviews on Zubsolv. I started on Suboxone and recently switched to Zubsolv with no problems. It works just as well as Suboxone and I haven’t had any side effects. If it’s the same medication I don’t see why so many people are having problems...”