User Reviews for Zubsolv

Opiate Dependence
6.6

Summary of Zubsolv reviews 6.6 66 reviews

Reviews for Zubsolv

For Opiate Dependence "I don’t understand all the negative reviews on Zubsolv. I started on Suboxone and recently switched to Zubsolv with no problems. It works just as well as Suboxone and I haven’t had any side effects. If it’s the same medication I don’t see why so many people are having problems..."

OppFree77 (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I hate this medicine so much. I was a heroin addict for 2 and a half years and I stopped by taking suboxone. I’ve been taking suboxone for about 7 months and it worked perfectly fine. But then I lost half my script and when I went to the doctor to figure out what to do, he said he would prescribe me Zubsolv for the remaining amount of time cause he said the pharmacy wouldn’t prescribe be suboxone again. Zubsolv has been making me feel like I’m wired, but not in a good way, giving me horrible headaches, nausea, and making my BP go up so high and I don’t know why it’s doing this. I still have a week to go taking it and this is literally pure torture."

Alicia (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I started taking suboxone twelve years ago( 2006) and initially I was prescribed four 8mg tablets a day (32mg) which in all honesty was too much. I had a nearly a 30 year heroin addiction and have the same war stories everyone else has with their addiction. I stayed on the suboxone up until three years ago when my insurance no longer covered them and was switched to Zubsolv pills. I started taking one 5.7 tab and then two 1.4 tablets a day. I once tried to wean myself off of the suboxone and did fairly good getting down to a 2mg piece. When I looked at how small a 2mg piece is I had the brilliant idea that since it was so small of a piece I could just stop, never been more wrong about anything in my life!! Now that I've been on the Zubsolv for three years, I've asked my PCP to start titrating off of them and have gotten down to just the one 5.7mg and one .70mg tablet and feel fine."

scorpio012 June 23, 2018

"I took suboxone for about 5 years. Then my insurance changed and I was switched to zubsolv. I ended up on it in a strange way for pain and PTSD symptoms. During the time I changed brands, I was starting to feel weak, usually emotional, low energy, which is not the type of guy I normally was..I assumed it was the zubsolv. I continued to struggle on it for years. Then I got a new GP when I moved and she looked at my meds and my complaints and ordered a testosterone test. It came back indicating I had the levels of an 80 year old man and I was 30. Getting off Zubsolv was pretty rough. Going through opioid withdrawal is hard enough, but feeling so weak and emotional on top of it. It took me quitting my job, and focusing completely on rebuilding myself mentally and physically for a year. Still, my quality of life during that time was so much better."

armchairpharmacist (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 11, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "This medicine saved my life I was on it for 2 years just finished 3 months ago, the withdraw was mild due to how I tapered off. My only issue with it was the withdrawal symptoms seem to last slightly longer then your standard pain pill type medication. But I would highly recommend just make sure you’re ready to commit to this medicine. Any one that’s taking this or suboxone needs to tapper properly or you’ll have a really bad time."

Doug (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 2, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on opiates for 17 years after a truck rear-ended me from a dead stop..I went to this pain doctor who is to help me get off the pain pills not to keep you on them. I started a few weeks ago, using zubsolv 5.7-12.1.4, I did my research on this drug and found it to be stronger than the subs..I must say how easy it is and was for me to adjust to them. It is a very clean drug treatment .I take three a day, still a little pain I do have, but to me this is a God send..for me this is not about getting a buzz, like I see so many do with the subs..first month, I am keeping a logged paper back book for me to write down my problems if I have any..."

mac666 (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "Please do not take this medicine with a SSRI else you may get serotonin syndrome. for example: Luvox CR"

He February 18, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I started out on Suboxone strips at 12 mg a day( 4mg three a day) yes the subs worked but I absolutely hated taking them. They take forever to dissolve and tasted awful. I would almost rather go through oxy W/D than have to take a Sub. So I struggled taking subs as they were prescribed so I kept using for the majority of the time I was prescribed simply bc I thought they were that disgusting, not saying they weren't effective when I did take them. Anyways, recently I switched insurance companies and they didn't cover Suboxone so I had to switch to ZUBSOLV......WOW wish I knew about this a long time ago! I actually almost enjoy taking Zubsolv (I take 1 5.7/1.4mg pill a day) It tastes like one of those wintergreen lifesavers and dissolves waaaay quicker than Suboxone. I am extremely grateful for this medication. ZUBSOLV is a game changer."

Mick1010 February 15, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I'm on Zubsolve for the first month. I was prescribed 5.7 mg 1 and a half times a day. I tried that dose, and almost went into full withdrawals. I've been taking 12 mg of Suboxone strips for a year now. And all of a sudden my insurance wanted me to switch. Today is day 22 and I've used all my meds. I left a message with my Doc and have not heard back yet. I wouldn't recommend this med to anyone. I'm in full withdrawal right now, and I'm going to a new doc on Friday. Please say no to it, I've been fine on 12 mg of suboxone until now!"

MsMark (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 24, 2018

For Opiate Dependence "I have been suffering with opiate addiction my whole life having been to 9 different rehabs in 9 years. Always relapsed. I have been sober since starting zubsolv a year and a half ago. No cravings, no side effects. I hate that I have to take a pill every day (2x a day) but I have a life again. after reading these comments, it seems like the only people who hate zubsolv are the ones that started off with suboxen and switched to this. from my experience, suboxen withdrawals are just as bad as or worse than heroin withdrawals, so I would guess that suboxen is just stronger or has different chemical make up (that I personally wouldn't trust) and that zubsolv doesn't exactly match up with."

DTron (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 26, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I finally checked myself into a clinic after 5 years. I have chronic pain issues, but I just couldn't take it anymore, I had to be off of the 75-90mg a day Percocet habit. My doctor prescribed the Zubsolv (15 free while we wait for my PA with my insurance). He said I could take the meds at 12hrs but I was so afraid of precipitated withdrawals that I decided to wait 24hrs. My husband held my hand while I cried uncontrollably because of the shaking awful WD's I was in, and I have serious medication anxiety and I was so scared. As soon as I popped it under my tongue it began breaking down. The flavor was pleasant enough. Within just moments I felt like a new person. Highly recommend so far!!"

ShayBay7 (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I tried this before and it gave me headaches and got me restless and wore off in a few hours and was a horrible negative experience. Of course that wasn't true but if they were to get that P.A. back saying, if the patient just wants suboxone because that's all he's known and used and doesn't want to switch, 100% guarantee deny. They said unfortunately more times than not insurance companies deny these P.A. Requests, I was scared especially after reading so many comments on here about my same situation and it brings horrible! I prayed! The next day, Thursday, my Doctor called and said...... I WAS APPROVED!!! WOO! So guys, YOU CAN appeal an insurance decision to only trying to cover zubsolv and not suboxone like you're used to , it was easy and fast!"

READ COMMENTS! IMPORTANT! October 28, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I was addicted to heroin in high doses for almost a year and was unsuccessfully trying to get clean the whole time, getting all the way through cold turkey detox and relapsing once I felt better and the cravings took hold. I'd taken suboxone in the past but only because it got me REALLY high and not as a maintenance med. After a week clean with immense cravings I started on Zubsolv maintenance and have had almost zero cravings since. I much prefer the taste and dissolve time to subs, however I do find that if I sleep in too long and don't take my morning dose on time I wake up very sick and start vomiting (extremely painful vomiting at that) until my dose kicks in after 30-60 minutes. I still highly recommend it, I have my life back!!"

Beatnholler (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 11, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "Hey guys! I wonder if the release dates of Zubsolv and Suboxone were reversed and Zubsolv came out 1st would all these stories be the same.I had been on pain pills since 2009, with severe neck and back pain from a oil tanker accident. Oct 2016 after all the pain clinics started closing and I got fed up with withdrawals. I started buying subutex, they weren't the greatest but I wasn't sick. Then I found another friend to buy strips from. I was talking 2-3 a day. In Feb 2017 I found a clinic and my insurance only covers Zubsolv. I felt 4 sure they wouldn't work. 1st couple months I kept using, Dr told me give 1 month clean and see. Well it's been 4, I feel great!! I'm on 8.6am and 5.7pm! Can hold my wifes script for oxy 15mg and NOT TOUCH THEM!"

CleanNhappy (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 28, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on and off suboxone for years from taking pain pills for bad neck pain and headaches. I was doing great for a few months until my doctor prescribed me Zubsolv 2 months ago. I noticed immediately I felt withdrawal symptoms and shortly afterwards I stated having stomach problems. I gradually became deathly ill and have been in and out of the ER 3 times with all kinds of GI problems along with a feeling of gas pains all over from my feet, head to my hands. Bad headache, trouble breathing, blurred vision, cannot think clearly, depression and so on. I think there is something else in Zubsolv that is doing this as I have racked my brain with how this all started. I have episodes of delirium and feel like I'm not going to make it."

pianomann (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 8, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I was on suboxone strips which was working great for over a year then new insurance put me on zubsolv and the body aches started, constant yawning, then diarrhea. Feels like withdrawals all over again it is miserable and it hurting me at work always tired. Now I pay $650 for my suboxone a month out of my pocket cause insurance covers only some rubbish placebo. Do not recommend can put you back to square one."

Joe smoe (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 28, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I've had an extensive history with Pain meds. My whole fam literally has drug prob & is addicted to alcohol. I was sober 11yrs back in 2001. I was 21. Since I married, we had a child & moved cross country. When we moved I found out I had b ca. After being dx at 36, finding out I carry the gene, an 18 hr surgery to save my life, throw a PE 3 wks later my disease took over again. I was put on Zub over 2 yrs ago. I thought this is a life saver! Now day 15 into detox I have never in my life had w/d this bad! I'm 44, healthy now. I have awful restless leg, flat affect, emotional, Fever/chills.. all for 11 Days now! I have never in my life been in w/d for this long! You think it's saving u, your switching an addiction for another one! No lie"

Longboat (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 14, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I was switched last week from suboxone to zubsolv and it's been a smooth transition for me. And I have read a comment that said all the positive people were paid to give a positive review that's not the case I am a real person and have not been paid to write a review by anyone. I am able to get up everyday take care of my house, husband and kids without any issues. As addict I honestly believe people are paying more attention to the lower doses and convincing themselves it's not going to work. If you think that way you will convince yourself! It's not bad, tastes better and is so much more affordable."

Doingmybest (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "Works Like Magic!!!"

datcrazywhiteboi313 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 2, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I was on methadone 100mgs/day for 12 yrs, & switched to Suboxone almost 3 yrs ago. I tapered down on the methadone to 40 mgs over 6 days, AMA before switching to 24mgs/day of Suboxone. My methadone clinic said I was going to regret not doing a slower taper, but I had HAD IT with methadone. I had maybe a few days where I didn't feel great, but it wasn't like full withdrawal. I just got switched to Zubzolv & honestly it works just as well as Suboxone. Reading what some people have written, I have to wonder what part of your experience with any medication comes from your expectations. I went off methadone with the point of view that most bad symptoms would be in my mind, so I stayed really positive & had no problem. Stay positive! ✌"

Mimesis June 2, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I got hooked on oxys and heroin in 2006. Been clean since 2009 after my dad passed and suboxone arrived in our area in orange stop sign form. I was so sick and that first 1/4 dose, I knew I'd found my miracle. I wouldn't have to use dope anymore. And so began a relationship with suboxone & working to get my life back. When something saves you from yourself, that becomes hard to separate from. Listen....I get it. I honestly do. But I can say that these Zubs work just as well. Give them a chance."

MichelleNY May 17, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I was prescribed Zuboxone but my insurance covered Zubsolv instead. From the first time I felt tremors and told my Dr. He prescribed increasing the dosage and it got worse. It felt like I was trembling from my core along with anxiety. I just was switched to buprenorphine alone and can't believe how much improved I am. I wouldn't recommend Zubsolv."

zxcv985 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on methadone 40 mg for two years and dropping myself down to 5 mg it took 2 years to get to 5 mg then I went to zubsolv 5.7 . My first experience was it got me high , I mean real high , nose itching off and euphoria out the ass . I am still feeling weird 12 hours later and I've only took one pill all day . This stuff is strong , I've taken suboxone and never felt like this , it tasted horrible though and zubsolv tastes way better . I'm giving it a try , will likely break mine in two cause it's so damn strong . I don't like feeling like this all day . But I will say I haven't been in any pain or any withdrawal all day but feel drugged out and sleepy 12 hrs later . I think it's gonna work for me but I am going to break it in two ."

Plumber dude (taken for less than 1 month) May 11, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "2 yrs on generic suboxone tablets (Roxanne Labs or Amneal brands only decent generics). I've tried to tapper with my Doc once but mentally wasn't ready. Dosage was 16mg/day or 2x8mg/day. Found out My insurance copay is the same on Zubsolv (name brand) as Generic Suboxone. Strange I thought since Name brand Suboxone Films AND Bunavail are still PRE-AUTH ONLY. Now, bare with me. Films have been on market for years but Zubsolv is $10 overnight? Ok. It's been about 10 days since starting Zubsolv. 5.7mgX2/day. No way this is a competitor to Suboxone. I love the under 10min dissolving time AND toothpaste flavor. Wife asked if Ive been taking my medicine. Yep. Im irritable, short tempered, VERY Lerhargic ZUBSOLV ACTS AS A REALLY IS A DIFFERENT DRUG FOR ME"

Zuboxone (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2017

For Opiate Dependence "I am on day 3 of zubsolv and I'm still in precipitated withdrawal. I started on Sunday like the doctor told me too. I was on methadone for two years, my highest dose was 45mg. After doing the prove testing and telling them I wanted to switch to Suboxone because I know it works for me and it helped me get clean before, the doctor agreed to switch me, however my insurance doesn't cover suboxone because zubsolv won the bid for the insurance company. So with three days of taking this and basically being in withdrawal for the majority of those three days I can honestly say that I hate it. It wears off so fast, its like I'm ok for a few hours, but about 4 hours after I take it I'm in withdrawal. Its the worst withdrawal I've ever had."

Hayhay1028 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017