User Reviews for Zubsolv

Learn more about Zubsolv.

Opiate Dependence 47 reviews 8 medications

6.5
Summary of Zubsolv reviews 47 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Zubsolv

For Opiate Dependence "I got hooked on oxys and heroin in 2006. Been clean since 2009 after my dad passed and suboxone arrived in our area in orange stop sign form. I was so sick and that first 1/4 dose, I knew I'd found my miracle. I wouldn't have to use dope anymore. And so began a relationship with suboxone & working to get my life back. When something saves you from yourself, that becomes hard to separate from. Listen....I get it. I honestly do. But I can say that these Zubs work just as well. Give them a chance."

MichelleNY May 17, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I was prescribed Zuboxone but my insurance covered Zubsolv instead. From the first time I felt tremors and told my Dr. He prescribed increasing the dosage and it got worse. It felt like I was trembling from my core along with anxiety. I just was switched to buprenorphine alone and can't believe how much improved I am. I wouldn't recommend Zubsolv."

zxcv985 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on methadone 40 mg for two years and dropping myself down to 5 mg it took 2 years to get to 5 mg then I went to zubsolv 5.7 . My first experience was it got me high , I mean real high , nose itching off and euphoria out the ass . I am still feeling weird 12 hours later and I've only took one pill all day . This stuff is strong , I've taken suboxone and never felt like this , it tasted horrible though and zubsolv tastes way better . I'm giving it a try , will likely break mine in two cause it's so damn strong . I don't like feeling like this all day . But I will say I haven't been in any pain or any withdrawal all day but feel drugged out and sleepy 12 hrs later . I think it's gonna work for me but I am going to break it in two ."

Plumber dude (taken for less than 1 month) May 11, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "2 yrs on generic suboxone tablets (Roxanne Labs or Amneal brands only decent generics). I've tried to tapper with my Doc once but mentally wasn't ready. Dosage was 16mg/day or 2x8mg/day. Found out My insurance copay is the same on Zubsolv (name brand) as Generic Suboxone. Strange I thought since Name brand Suboxone Films AND Bunavail are still PRE-AUTH ONLY. Now, bare with me. Films have been on market for years but Zubsolv is $10 overnight? Ok. It's been about 10 days since starting Zubsolv. 5.7mgX2/day. No way this is a competitor to Suboxone. I love the under 10min dissolving time AND toothpaste flavor. Wife asked if Ive been taking my medicine. Yep. Im irritable, short tempered, VERY Lerhargic ZUBSOLV ACTS AS A REALLY IS A DIFFERENT DRUG FOR ME"

Zuboxone (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I am on day 3 of zubsolv and I'm still in precipitated withdrawal. I started on Sunday like the doctor told me too. I was on methadone for two years, my highest dose was 45mg. After doing the prove testing and telling them I wanted to switch to Suboxone because I know it works for me and it helped me get clean before, the doctor agreed to switch me, however my insurance doesn't cover suboxone because zubsolv won the bid for the insurance company. So with three days of taking this and basically being in withdrawal for the majority of those three days I can honestly say that I hate it. It wears off so fast, its like I'm ok for a few hours, but about 4 hours after I take it I'm in withdrawal. Its the worst withdrawal I've ever had."

Hayhay1028 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I was taken off of Suboxone and put on Zubsolv and it was terrible. They tell you more of the medicine is absorbed so the actual mg is lower than Suboxone or Subutex. I was ok during the day but, by the time bed time rolled around, I felt the affects of the medicine wearing off. I even kept it in my mouth for 20 minutes. Still didn't last very long. I'm now taking Subutex and feel much better! Didn't work for me, may work for some!"

Mrs. Jacobs (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 25, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I was addicted to pain meds after surgery at 20. Then I started doing heroin to stay out of W/D. 7 long years later on heroin I heard a news clip for Suboxone heading here from Europe. I jumped on the phone and got an appointment. It went great. I went through W/D for 72 hours dying all the way through. The doctor started with 1-8mg. Sub., then 2, then 3. Finally it worked for me (24mg.) I have been on Suboxone almost 17 happy years. One day my doctor wanted to switch me to Zubsolv cause he had 15 free sample script and wanted me to try it . At first it was amazing (11-4) 2x's a day, 4 hours later I was W/D. It's horrible for me. It does not work for everyone. I'm back on Subs and back to my life. Zubsolv can't compare to my Suboxone!"

Autumnwishes (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I hate this stuff. Once over withdrawals, may as well be off it. Still crave narcotics every day and if I was able to get vicodin, wouldn't be on this stuff. Now I'm fat, constipated, zero energy and miserable. About cry every day. Can't afford therapy and NA doesn't want anyone on this stuff since not considered clean."

baar123 April 15, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "Ok my wife has been on this zobsolv for over a week now. At first it seemed, to help her yesterday she woke up with a rash on her lower arms. She has gotten really depressed her anxiety has gone thru the roof she snaps back at the slightest things. It is not helping with her cravings, its seems the longer she takes it the further my wife becomes a different person she was doing pain pills. I'm starting to think it was better she stayed on the pain pills. Has anyone else heard of anything like this before I'm at a lost for words and idk what i need to do or what to do at this point other than start cutting her dosages down and ween her of this garbage......"

concerned hub (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I've been on subs off an on for years my insurance recently made me switch to zubsolve and it SUCKS!! I feel like I'm in withdrawal most of the day it has some good effects it dissolves quicker and not as constipated but as far as being better than subs no way I feel like I'm constantly craving one all day almost and if u don't take it the same time everyday your sick as hell till u do...."

Josh h March 14, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "My experience. Man I've used heroin since I was 16 years old. Finally found suboxone 7 years ago. Started at three 8 mg strips a day. I still used here and there. Two years ago I was put on zubsolv having weaned myself a lil over the years I was put on an 8.6 a day equal to a 12 and never used since being on it. I feel great, make 80 grand a year, have no side effects besides my teeth but now have implants. The world is an awesome place. Zubsolv saved me. I was still using 4 out of 7 days with the strips now I won't even answer my phone to old drug friends. It's a whole new life"

Happy in Granville (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 5, 2017

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I've been taking Suboxone for about 5 yrs, buying them from a friend. She tends to oversell her extras, and at least a few times per year, I end up in withdrawal when I run out. I finally went to a doctor to get my own script, but since my insurance doesn't cover Suboxone, he put me on Zubsolv. So far, I feel fine. My only issue is the pill form. I was taking 4mgs of Sub a day, half of a 8mg film. Now I'm taking half of a 5.7mg Zubsolv tablet, which means cutting the tab in half. I've accidentally crushed half, and had to scoop it up & get it under my tongue, which worries me, because I'm afraid I'm losing some of it this way. The taste is actually better, like a breath mint. I miss the strips, but I'm keeping an open mind!"

Niseybee March 2, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I have been using oxy for over a year and half daily for the last 3 months. I knew I needed help to get off of these drugs, and so I went to seek help from a doctor. He prescribed me zubsolv ... and after 15 hours of being in withdrawal I took my first dose and went hard into precipitated withdrawal. The doctor was sure that enough time had passed using the Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale (COWS method), but maybe I have a slow metabolism?!? It was terrible for the first 24 hours. However I am now finishing up my second day on the medication taking two pills a day and my withdrawal symptoms are gone. I still feel very achey in my joints and just have been lying in bed but this medication has really given me hope that I can stay strong and off of using. Give it a chance!"

Fardotop (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on suboxone for several years, first for addiction to pain pills now for pain management, I was switched to zubslov for insurance reasons and I was in withdrawals in 3 hours, I don't understand why or how most of these ppl on here say it works for them but for me it has been awful ! Why do the drug and insurance companies have to mess with something that is working !!"

CF DEL (taken for less than 1 month) February 8, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I took Zubsolv 5.7mg (2/day, #60 tabs per month) and this is no where near the same dose as the strips, I'm sorry but I don't buy it. I never woke up in sweat from Suboxone strips like I do when I take Zubsolv (I need to take another half in the evenings because they don't last as long) and it certainly is a sucky drug. I have state funded health insurance (it doesn't cover many name brands) either and use their coupon but it is still SO expensive! $211 after the coupon for one box, or $496 for both boxes. If you need 3 boxes, forget it! My Suboxone film is $12 cheaper per box with their own coupon. I gave Zubsolv more than a shot, I put up with it for several months!"

zubsolvSux (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 2, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "The taste is DISGUSTING. I was on suboxone for years, now have to take this via my insurance. I now have chronic stomach pain and nausea and like others have said, it barely stays in your system. I feel sick every morning until I take it."

Anonymous January 24, 2017

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I was on Suboxone for the past 5+ years, first on the original,orange, stop sign shaped pills(2years), then switched to the Suboxone Strips for the past 3&1/2 years, but recently had to change to Zubsolv, due to my insurance no longer covering any other form of buprenorphine, other than Zubsolv. At first, I was very nervous about it, since I was taking 24mg per day of the strips & the Zubsolv equivalent was only 17.1mg per day(3- 5.7/1.4mg Tablets). I decided to just keep an open mind & not get to caught up in the different mg totals, since Zubsolv is better absorbed. It took a few days to get used to, but I honestly can't tell any difference, other than taste "

Kris235 January 5, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "Okay. my zubsolv experience so far has been good when I actually had the medication. At this very moment I am out and the pharmacies in my area NEVER have them in stock. I switched from suboxone to zubsolv because the state insurance stopped covering suboxone and started covering Zubsolv. Now, I don't mind this, but it's a bitch to get! They need to have their pharmacies carry it or else a lot of you are going to be sick over the weekend because they have to order it and they don't receive shipments during the weekend. I'm going through this right now and tomorrow is Christmas. I called every damn pharmacy and they all told me the same thing. Other than all the issues that come with trying to get my medicine, zubsolv works well for me"

Shaypoots December 25, 2016

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I started on Sub 1 1/2 ago. My addiction blew up after a cancer dx. Sub caused mouth sores. I should have never ever started on these medications! Once an addict always an addict! The wean process is pure hell! I feel like this must be what heroin addicts go through in jail. I hate myself for agreeing to this. Don't do it! It's so hard to get off. You think Vicodin is hard just wait. I was happy too when I first started. Soon the addict in you will take a couple more in a day. U can't be on it forever. The pain from weaning is no joke! U will abuse this & come up short I promise youI!!"

Bearcan1230 December 13, 2016

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I feel like Zubsolv puts you into withdrawal too fast and that's after splitting mine up to 4x a day even. Suboxone never did this I could go hours past my typical dosing time and not even realize the time had passed. It does taste better but personally I feel it is less effective. I miss suboxone I feel like the Zubsolv is making me irritable and I bet its because I'm withdrawing even though they claim this is the same dose as far as what's absorbed. if that's true then I wouldn't feel this way. I have to stay on it though because with the copay card you can Google and print off it is costing me $0 which is so much better than $186 a month!"

randomwomen (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I have had GREAT success with Zubsolv! I started out on Suboxone Films, but the taste just got to be too much for me so my Doctor put me on Zubsolv instead. In my experience it is WAY better and I just celebrated my 1 year clean anniversary. I am CLEAN and enjoying life, please ask me any questions you have, if any, I would love to help!!! :)"

KaraKaye1818 December 9, 2016

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I've used heroin for 2 years after one year it became a everyday thing I was so hooked and scared to stop using as the withdrawals were horrible - it made me so scared not to have heroin. Being so tired of wasting money and disappointing my family I got the courage to call a Dr I found from suboxone.com..he prescribed zubsolv After a week on zubsolv I woke up one morning feeling in such a good mood I felt like I didn't need anymore opiates in my life and have so much more goals in life now!! And I can actually see me progressing in life and having the good things it offers....DONT BE SCARED TT GET HELP JUST DO IT!"

Finnally back! (taken for less than 1 month) December 4, 2016

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "I switched to Zubs after being on Subs for 3 months. They are so much better. I'm not sure if people understand the dosing though. It's not a lower dose than Suboxone. Zubsolv has a higher concentration therefore the 5.7/1.4 is equal to the 8/2. The two medications are identical except Zubs taste a lot better and dissolves faster. I, like most of us, was a very heavy user, and I don't start to feel withdrawal symptoms after taking my Zubs for at least 3 days. I didn't read through all the posts, but the few I did, the people were still using, so of course you're going to experience withdrawal faster...you're still using!!"

Cheeky72 (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 3, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "1st day on Zubsolv. I have no history with Suboxone and I cant compare the two. For the last year, I was averaging 20 days of the month on 150MG of MD per day and 200MG of Hydro or Oxy for the other 10 days of the month. My source of MD went to clinic every two weeks so I always would be out of MD with 4 or 5 days remaining before this person went back to clinic. Sad but true and I accept that I am an idiot. Anyways, 24 days ago I just jumped CT. It was as bad as all you have read about MD. I was desperate and called a clinic and got on Zubsolv. Within 30 minutes all the anxiety, pain all over, lack of motivation etc. was fading. 1 hour later, I am like a different person. Based on 1 day, I am a fan."

OpiateIdiot (taken for less than 1 month) November 29, 2016

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Opiate Dependence "First I would like to state that I've read. the comments & reviews on zubsolv in this thread, and I have to say that I think the positive reviews are BS. I think the pharmaceutical company paid people to write the reviews. Zubsolv is horrible! 3 hours after taking my dose I go into full-blown withdrawal. I'm in a long-term treatment center and everyone who has switch from suboxone to zubsolv mirrors what I'm saying. No matter what is being said, the Buprenorphine in zubsolv is not the same as Suboxone. Zubsolv is great if you want to be in withdrawal all day. Thanks, but no thanks"

PAT R ICK (taken for less than 1 month) November 9, 2016