User Reviews for Z-Pak

Bacterial Infection 6 reviews 170 medications

Summary of Z-Pak reviews 6 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Z-Pak

For Bacterial Infection "Had the flu and then bronchitis - nasty stuff...lungs burning, dry hacking cough fever and chills, wheezing. This is day one but last year it cleared me right up. Flu shot next winter for sure!"

Cal Girl March 4, 2016

For Bacterial Infection "Got rid of my very bad case of bronchitis in 4 days. I was given a 5 day treatment plan. So I took all the antibiotic pills My Dr also gave me just 1 anti fungal pill because I get Thrush in my mouth and/or a yeast infection. I took that on the 3rd dad of the antibiotic pills. And it worked!"

Crufflergal (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2016

For Bacterial Infection "I started taking this medication for my bronchitis and I feel better already. I have bronchitis and it has seemed to help. I have noticed that I have diarrhea and some stomach pains. I'm pretty restless at night. Overall, I think it's alright."

Brittany1989 (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2015

For Bacterial Infection "I love this stuff! I am a smoker so am prone to getting bronchitis more. Getting sick stinks but when i get bronchitis which is almost every year i get this med and by the 2nd or 3rd day am feeling much better and by day 4 I don't really feel like am sick anymore but you need to finish the meds! That is the must. A have also been told that it might not work the first time around so you need to take a 2nd round of the meds. I call it the miracle drug!"

TJ2015 April 22, 2015

For Bacterial Infection "I am allergic to just about every antibiotic out there but the Z-pack is pretty good in taking care of the sinus infections I get, without too many side effects. A little bit of upset stomach occurs but its minor. Z pack always takes care of the infection promptly."

wildjflippin (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 15, 2014

For Bacterial Infection "Bronchitis - Worked fast."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2013