User Reviews for Tylenol PM

Reviews for Tylenol PM to treat Headache

"I really enjoy taking this when I'm hurting and all I want is to go to bed. Works like a charm for me."

the mommy February 7, 2010

"This worked for a while then I started getting rebound headaches. I was waking up to excruciating headaches in the mornings after taking these at night after a period of time. They can increase with intensity over time. If you find this happening to you. You need to get off of them. They are rebound headaches."

lfsilva October 1, 2009

"I ocasionally use Tylenol rapid release during the day and recently developed cold and flu, so I decided to try Tylenol PM at night for better sleep. Make sure to read the drug interactions first, as I spent two restless nights with nervousness. Many of my friends take this product, so I'll pass it on to them, but if you are on other medication, check the list of side effects."

Anonymous March 22, 2009