Risankizumab Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to risankizumab: parenteral injection
Side effects include:
Common adverse effects (≥1%): Upper respiratory infection, headache, fatigue, injection site reaction, tinea infection.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to risankizumab: intravenous solution, subcutaneous kit, subcutaneous solution
Very common (10% or more): Upper respiratory infections (e.g., respiratory tract infection [viral, bacterial, unspecified], sinusitis [including acute], rhinitis, nasopharyngitis, pharyngitis [including viral], tonsillitis) (13%)[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Fatigue, asthenia[Ref]
Frequently asked questions
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of plaque psoriasis?
- Is Skyrizi approved for treating psoriatic arthritis?
- Does Skyrizi cause cancer?
- Skyrizi vs Humira for plaque psoriasis - How do they compare?
- Skyrizi vs Ilumya. What’s the difference?
- Who makes Skyrizi and where is it made?
More about risankizumab
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (13)
- En español
- Drug class: interleukin inhibitors
Related treatment guides
1. "Product Information. Skyrizi (risankizumab)." AbbVie US LLC (2019):
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.