User Reviews for Risankizumab

Also known as: Skyrizi

Risankizumab has an average rating of 7.6 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 71% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 14% reported a negative effect.

Psoriasis
6.3
Plaque Psoriasis
9.3
Summary of Risankizumab reviews 7.6 7 reviews

R Blum · Taken for 1 to 2 years June 25, 2021

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Psoriasis: “I have been on Skyrizi for over a year and a half now. My Psoriasis cleared up soon after the initial doses. My skin has been clear and smooth. I had no bad reactions to this drug and it has been a Godsend. Would highly recommend. I get my from Abbvie at no cost.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 9, 2020

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: “Oct 2020 I took my first starter dose of Skyrizi. Within 1 week I noticed my skin stopped flaking and started cleaning up. 4 weeks now my skin is almost cleared up. My body was 80% covered with plaque psoriasis. Nov 2020 I will be taking my first full dose. I am very happy with the results. The only side-effects I have noticed was urinating more than normal.”

mmikeman · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 8, 2021

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: “Been taking Skyrizi for more than a year now after failing on several other biologics, systematics for plaque psoriasis. Also went onto this medication with high blood pressure and heart issues and long covid symptoms. It cleared me within 4 weeks and I would say has the least amount of side effects out of any other biologic systematic I have taken. It also seems to control other misc inflammation and I have not become immune to it quickly unlike other medications, not a single lesion has returned I am 100% clear from having 20% severe coverage prior. I did get pneumonia recently unfortunately for the 4th time but antibiotics cleared it within a week, you do need to watch for infections if you are not getting better on your own see a doctor. This will happen on any biologic or systematic as it's my 4th time going through that. After what I have experienced, Skyrizi benefits outweigh the risks and in my opinion would be the least risky internal treatment for psoriasis.”

nono · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 8, 2020

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Psoriasis: “this drug after close to 18months or more made no difference in low back guttate psoriasis dermatitis is which appeared as an allergic reaction after bad food and another drug. I've been given many drugs in the same class: enbrel humira skyrizi otezla consentyx they're all equally ineffective and only made my skin hurt. The dermatitis the MD was at war with was not my normal immune system over reacting no, The allergic reaction was to another drug or a bacteria in food. The only thing that puts the low back dermatitis closest to get guttate psoriasis calm down is two weeks of water fasting and avoiding the other mess provoking breakout.”

Pappy · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 21, 2021

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: “Worked great but I had to stop taking due to upper respiratory infections before taking this I never got an upper infection. My first injection I wound up in the hospital with sepsis double pneumonia incubated 3 days I tried taking for a year but had to stop worked great”

Daniel · Taken for less than 1 month August 7, 2021

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Psoriasis: “I have guatte psoriasis about 70% of my body is covered, I just started skyrizi and got both the starter injections in my stomach at the doctors office, I have noticed some burning when I pee, some tiredness, flushing, I know my body has to get used to this medication I’m glad I have some time off work for my body to adjust to this Skyrizi. The patches on my arms and legs are starting to dissipate after only 4 days.”

Larry September 29, 2021

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Psoriasis: “It worked well but also made my arms red and bleeding. Every time I itched it made my arms bleed”