User Reviews for Risankizumab

Also known as: Skyrizi

Plaque Psoriasis 9.0
Psoriasis 1.0

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 9, 2020

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Plaque Psoriasis: “Oct 2020 I took my first starter dose of Skyrizi. Within 1 week I noticed my skin stopped flaking and started cleaning up. 4 weeks now my skin is almost cleared up. My body was 80% covered with plaque psoriasis. Nov 2020 I will be taking my first full dose. I am very happy with the results. The only side-effects I have noticed was urinating more than normal.”

nono · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 8, 2020

Skyrizi (risankizumab) for Psoriasis: “this drug after close to 18months or more made no difference in low back guttate psoriasis dermatitis is which appeared as an allergic reaction after bad food and another drug. I've been given many drugs in the same class: enbrel humira skyrizi otezla consentyx they're all equally ineffective and only made my skin hurt. The dermatitis the MD was at war with was not my normal immune system over reacting no, The allergic reaction was to another drug or a bacteria in food. The only thing that puts the low back dermatitis closest to get guttate psoriasis calm down is two weeks of water fasting and avoiding the other mess provoking breakout.”