Dosage Form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 1, 2019.
OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT
(in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Do not use
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
-Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
-Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
Children 6 -11 years:
-Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
-Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 6 years:
acetaminophen and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature 15(59
- Use by expiration date on package.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTPovidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
Questions? To report a Serious Adverse Event contact 1-877-835-5472.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Products Co., owners of the registered trademark Tylenol
SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL SECTIONDRUG: Acetaminophen
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 5 mm
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
- Is acetaminophen a blood thinner?
- Can I use Tylenol for dengue fever?
- Is acetaminophen (Tylenol) an NSAID Drug?
- Can I take Tylenol while pregnant?
- Can I give my dog Tylenol?
- Is Tylenol an anti-inflammatory drug?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- What antibiotics are used to treat bronchitis?
- Can you take paracetamol (acetaminophen) with antibiotics?
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)