Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
NDC Code: 49348-112
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
liver or kidney disease.Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
adults and children 6 years and over
1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
children under 6 years of age
ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease
ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing. (for bottle only)
- Safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted blister unit is open or torn. (for blister package only)
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Protect from excessive moisture. (for blister package only)
Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycolate.
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
COMPARE TO CLARITIN® TABLETS
tablets, USP 10 mg
24 hour relief of sneezing, runny nose,
itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat or nose
Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
SAFETY SEALED: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED
FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|Labeler - Sunmark (177667227)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 90 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid